collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Best place to purchase HQG1C ponies?  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Marshie

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Local Twinkle Eye and MLP Tales fan
    • View Profile
Best place to purchase HQG1C ponies?
« on: April 24, 2023, 07:57:39 AM »
I'm very new to custom making and was curious where everyone got blank HQG1C ponies? I recently got one from AHorseOfEveryColor on Etsy, and I can't wait to start working on her! All in all, just curious if there were other places to get these blank ponies!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by me~! Sig by NanoRuby~!
MLPArena Wishlist Full Wishlist

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Best place to purchase HQG1C ponies?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 09:10:40 AM »
I think that's the main site for blanks. Clipper's Sail might have a few, but I think they're the same as the ones on Etsy.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 08:15:32 AM »
BlackCurtains is right, Clipper's Sail is considered the 'main' HQG1C distributor site! But his co-distributor is KatzPonyShop (which I believe is Wysteria on the MLPArena?), and she has her own site with some of her own exclusives, which you can find here: https://katzponyshop.ecrater.com/c/2092337/g1-hq-collector-club-ponies Katz occasionally gets exclusives like the 'alt hair' Artistry Girls (each line of their mane is done in one color, instead of alternating stripes), and she was the only seller for the Alt Kitty Love that came out last year, for example. If Clipper sells out of something, it's always worth checking out Katz of AHorseofEveryColor to see if they're out too!

There's also a UK distributor, but I think generally the best prices/fastest releases will come directly from Clipper, since he's the primary supplier! However, you're more likely to get pre-dyed blanks from AHorseOfEveryColor, since they specialize in dying blanks, and you only see dyed ponies come up occasionally from Clipper or Wysteria. (I got a blood orange sparkle dragon from Clipper!)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Online Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2023, 03:02:16 PM »
The UK person is Little Starglow, but I do think she too depends on receiving supply from Clipper.
Both Clipper & Kat used to be a lot more active in the HQG1C forum & Discord server, & I dislike the fact they no longer are
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline pandabear_chan

• Trade Count: (+393)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://customsbypandabear.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 12:34:39 AM »
Don't forget Emily under Ahorseofeverycolor on etsy. https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/AHorseOfEveryColor?ref=l2-about-shopname

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal