collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: delta1328 Horrible non-paying buyer w/multiple ids!  (Read 2843 times)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
delta1328 Horrible non-paying buyer w/multiple ids!
« on: April 23, 2012, 11:19:20 AM »
So I sold a furby and just knew something was wrong with the buyer that won it (with only 8 feedback). I clicked on her feedback and was horrified to find out that of the 8 positives 4 were "BEWARE NEVER PAID. CANCEL BIDS".

How can this person have so many strikes and Ebay do nothing?!!? In fact, her very first bid was a non-paying transaction so why was she allowed to stay on Ebay.

So I contacted some of the other sellers whose auctions she ruined and I was told that she has a ton of ids. She bids on many GI JOES and Transformers according to the seller I was talking to. However, obviously she randomly bids on other toys since she bid on my furby.

It's important you guys block this id and keep an eye out for any id that's similar to these. Here they are: 

delta1328. delta742, delta1784, delta3782, delta3892, delta478, delta642, delta8642, delta921, epilson468, alpha172, alpha995.

They are all from "Brooklyn, NY". Be very very weary and cancel any bids that are similar to this id and are also from Brooklyn, NY.

Three of the ids have been deleted. But I kept them in the list so that you can see what they look like anyways. When you copy and paste this to your blocked bidders Ebay will tell you three of them no longer exist.

In any case, this person has destroyed my furby auction and I'm very very mad. She bid in the last hour so even if I did see her feedback I wouldn't have been able to cancel her bid anyways.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: delta1328 Horrible non-paying buyer w/multiple ids!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 12:06:37 PM »
I am sorry you had to deal with a deadbeat bidder.

But I am sure ebay will do something soon, considering she has racked up about $2,000 in auctions since yesterday.  I see her being NARU real soon!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 12:08:48 PM »
Ponylady - What do you mean $2000 in auctions? Sorry, I guess I missed something.

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 12:30:14 PM »
Because you can check her ID and see what she has bid on over the last 30 days.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 12:41:54 PM »
Oh I see what you're talking about.

Regardless, don't rely on Ebay to take care of this. This buyer has been doing this for over a year. It's a huge hassle for some sellers which keep having her come back over and over again. Block the ids listed and expect her to make more ids just like that.

I have already reported her and so have other sellers but so have many other sellers over the past year.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 02:48:11 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 06:31:12 PM »
Ugh!! its about time ebay did do something about her! :throw:  :mad: 
Thanks for letting us know about her multiple IDs as well! She's definitely one to block!

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 04:31:33 AM »
I don't go on eBay anymore (I haven't in years) but I'm curious. Why would she have positive feedback that wasn't positive? Why not just leave her negative feedback?

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 04:39:24 AM »
Shortyboo they no longer allow seller's to leave negative feedback for buyers.  So basically the feedback that was left for her is what they consider a false positive.

They actually don't allow that either but in some cases such as this, seller's have no other way to warn other's that there are problems.  The feedback system is actually royally screwed up anymore.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 01:14:35 PM »
Shortyboo they no longer allow seller's to leave negative feedback for buyers.  So basically the feedback that was left for her is what they consider a false positive.

They actually don't allow that either but in some cases such as this, seller's have no other way to warn other's that there are problems.  The feedback system is actually royally screwed up anymore.

Yup. I am very grateful that some sellers leave a neg-positive for these non-paying bidders. It has helped me more than once to know that I am not getting paid and to not hold my breath.

Also, it lets me know that I should immediately block this person and as was mentioned earlier it allows me to contact the other sellers that have been taken by this buyer.

It's very worrisome. According to one seller, this buyer keeps bidding on his auctions and ruining them. Obviously she'll make another id to bid on them. Very frustrating. Ebay is ridiculous that they aren't jumping all over this.

If it was a seller scamming a buyer they would have banned them from day one. This buyer has some kind of motive. Maybe they have an id that they sell on? Maybe they sell toys from the 80s and want to discourage other sellers from having a successful sale. I don't know. But this person definitely has a pattern. So far the toys I notice they bid on are:

- Transformers
- Furbies
- GI Joes
- Barbies
- She-Ra
- He-Man
- Cabbage Patch Kid

I wouldn't be surprised if she does a few My Little Ponies as well. This is so frustrating and I'm still upset about it cause I'm scared she is going to come back.

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 03:29:42 PM »
Did you by chance phone ebay RPB?  If you haven't I would.  And give them all the information you provided here to them.

I had a girl once who bought from me and flaked so I blocked her.  She created a new account and bought from me again, so I blocked her once more.  I reported it to ebay and nothing was done.  A few months later same girl, same thing.  I at this point had quite enough so I phoned ebay and gave them an earful.  And guess what they finally did something about it.  But it took me calling for them to launch an investigation into the matter.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 09:02:11 PM »
Ugh, what a headache!  Thanks for the info, I made sure to add them all to my blocked list.
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 09:21:02 PM »
ponylady - Yes I really do want to call. But I have some other things going on right now. I will most likely do it eventually.

I talked to yet ANOTHER seller who knows this buyer (she just left another neg-positive for this person). She said this buyer always has ids that begin with a greek letter (alpha, delta, etc). She, like the other seller, has been hit multiple times.

I've also learned that this person does use different names (first & last names) but she is always in brooklyn, NY.

Just thought I'd add the extra info.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 09:24:36 PM »
Why the blazes would people DO this?  I don't get it.  Just to be nasty?

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 02:40:55 AM »
I don't know honestly but I wanted to give this thread a bump because this person is still very very active. One of the sellers just sent me a message saying that she hit him again :-/

Luckily, the Furby she bid on initially I was able to sell quickly as a butitnow best offer. So I don't know if she will keep bothering me. But this is one of the weirdest cases I have ever seen.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal