collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 80139 times)

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #1080 on: March 26, 2022, 04:18:52 PM »
*slams head into desk*

I'm updating my budget spreadsheet and I've overwritten the wrong month's budget twice already.  :drunk:

ETA: I finally finished updating it, but man... that took about twenty minutes longer than it should have!
I'm ashamed of how much I've spent on hobbies over the past few months. :( All important bills were paid in time, but I should be setting more money aside than what I did. I feel really guilty, but on the other hand... these were things I've wanted for years. For instance-  the impending closure of the 3DS eShop, for instance, made me realize I should probably buy the last few games I wanted before they were delisted. The other purchases were collectibles that I got for a steal! That being said, it made me realize that I need to exercise a lot more self-control in my spending habits.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 04:46:24 PM by Pheasant »
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: March 26, 2022, 07:54:40 PM »
I forgot to look for headphones today when I went to the store.

I logged on to Flickr to post a photo here and saw a banner about changes coming soon to free Flickr accounts.  One of the major changes is that you can only host 50 private photos on your free account because "Flickr was made for sharing photos."  Most of my photos are set to private but I'm still able to share them here.

I was playing card games with my parents earlier and I turned off the TV after we watched a couple episodes of a show. About 30 minutes later my dad started saying he wanted the TV on again so we could listen to one of the music channels.  He could have turned on the TV himself or said something earlier, but he didn't.  He also waited until I was taking my medicine before he said anything.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1082 on: March 27, 2022, 06:46:28 AM »
I have the hiccups >_<

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1083 on: March 27, 2022, 07:06:42 AM »
the grocery store is out of blueberry muffins. i need to learn to make them myself but the last time i tried they were not good. i'm not great at baking since it involves following directions.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: March 27, 2022, 04:27:49 PM »
My mother also has an appointment with a doctor soon next week. First blood tests and electrocardiogram on Monday. On Friday, he will know the results. They worry me. My mother has something on her elbow, that’s what worries me the most! I'm afraid the worst …  :yikes:

The good news is that my mother’s heart is very well! :whew:
But, then the bad news...  She has diabetes and elevated cholesterol levels.  :( She received medication for these. ( Looks like I get to eat all the chocolates in this house!  :lol:) She also received a stronger dosage for her long-standing hypothyroidism.
For an elbow ailment, the doctor prescribed cortisone ointment for four weeks.  :blink: The doctor can't tell what it is. My brother and I think the doctor should have already taken the test pieces!  :huh: I don't think any creams will help. I think it's looking like a tumor.  :huh:
:zzz:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #1085 on: March 27, 2022, 11:09:26 PM »
Long life milk...
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1086 on: March 28, 2022, 06:00:04 AM »
I hope your mom will be okay, HoM :hug:

--

I've been so tired the last few days. I'm out of my Vyvanse so that's probably why. Even though when I take the Vyvanse I'm still tired...
I don't know what else I can do. I take B12 everyday. Caffeine rarely affects me. Energy drinks don't work. Ginseng didn't work. Sleeping makes me more tired.
The only time I felt really great with a lot of energy was when I got that steroid shot, B12 shot and started the Vyvanse. I felt awesome for three days and got so much done. Steroids make me feel great but my doctor won't give them to me on a permanent basis. She says they'll harm my liver. But my liver is already harmed by the NSAIDs I take. If it's getting damaged anyway I'd rather have the steroids! (these are corticosteroids, for inflammation, not sports steroids)

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: March 28, 2022, 09:24:18 AM »
Asking my youngest sister to sort her laundry so I can get that stuff started, or asking her to do anything really, is like pulling teeth. She got to sleep in, she shouldn’t be this grumpy because “she’s tired”. And even if she is tired, that’s no reason to hold up my schedule and my day.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: March 28, 2022, 07:14:43 PM »
i don't like when sites ask for an email in exchange for a discount and then also proceed to ask for a phone number to send texts. i have emails that i use for promos and other junky emails. but i'm not giving my phone number so i can get spam calls all day.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1089 on: March 29, 2022, 06:48:07 AM »
I overdrew my bank account again and this time it's really bad. They charge the $35 fee each time there's a transaction. I'm 70 in the hole and there is one more auto payment for 10 bucks that's going to cost me another 35. I really have to learn to budget. What got me this time was my Xfinity bill. I have it set up for auto payments near the end of the month, but I always pay it off earlier so the auto payment doesn't go through. This month I must've thought I paid it but didn't, so when the auto payment was taken my account was already low.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: March 29, 2022, 09:40:15 AM »
i feel like the stress just keeps piling on. dealing with my parents, work, side project, trying to manage my life and household. i get annoyed that i have to remind my parents that i have my own stuff going on and i can't just drop everything for them. as much as i know they need more help from me now that they're older. it's frustrating that they treat my obligations to work and life as if it isn't important. just because i work from home now doesn't mean i'm not working. i do need to get better at just saying no. i'm also bad about taking on more than i can actually do.

after we move i'm going to set up a more proper office. i need to just lock myself in there with no distractions.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: March 30, 2022, 07:25:38 AM »
I was so tired Monday after work and also most of the day yesterday.  I think it's probably related to my current health issues.  I shouldn't be so tired I can barely function after just one day of work.  It's really frustrating that right now my body doesn't seem to want to do everything that I wanted it to do.

Last night I tried to open a new ketchup bottle.  After watching me struggle to open it my dad said he had cut up the old bottle and put the ketchup in dish and I should use that instead.  He didn't wipe the dish after putting the ketchup in it, so I got it on my shirt trying to use it.  Why does my dad have to make everything more complicated than it needs to be?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: March 30, 2022, 08:45:16 AM »
How tired I've been lately. Like, I feel I could live in my bed...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: April 01, 2022, 11:08:24 PM »
My week off went faster than I wanted it to.  On the bright side, I have enough vacation and it accrues fast enough that I'll have to take more time off soon.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1094 on: April 02, 2022, 03:36:28 PM »
I wanted to make my new anti-inflammatory smoothie this morning. I cleaned the kale, tore it into small bits and put it in baggies. Then when I made the smoothie I forgot to put the kale in -_- The end result was still really great though. Banana, avocado, frozen mixed berries, ground flax seed, turmeric and oat milk. Unfortunately, it didn't give me any energy today, but it's only been the first day.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal