collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Odd question  (Read 1428 times)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
Re: Odd question
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 02:16:57 PM »
I have a major sweet tooth and getting treats from different parts of the world--or even from different areas of certain countries--is always really fun. Sometimes you end up with a completely new thing you've never had before, and sometimes someone can find a variation on something you already like. Even checking out different packaging that I don't see in stores day in and day out when I open treats like this intrigues me. Sometimes I cut away part of the wrappers of new-to-me or faraway treats and glue them into my smash book so I'll be able to remember them down the road.

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Kanchii

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 06:56:45 PM »
This reminds me of something that happened in Ireland, while I was visiting with my horse back riding group. We had just arrived, and we had made a pit stop at a gas station for some snacks, and my friend exits, while chewing on some Rolo's she had just bought, and asks, "Hmm. I wonder if they have rolo's in Ireland..." DOH! Did you forget the airplane we were on for a million years? hahaha. Good times.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 07:36:19 PM »
I know Wonka candy isn't avalible in a lot of countries, a lot of swaps I have did with UK people have asked for Laffy Taffy!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal