collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What Are Your Fears?  (Read 2831 times)

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What Are Your Fears?
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2012, 04:27:41 AM »
I thought of another one... fear of getting some kind of parasite.  I can't stand the thought of a buggy inside my body.  I hate parasites! Ticks included.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2012, 07:49:08 AM »
I am afraid of...hmmm
Bad things happening to my family.
Maggots
Church Youth Groups,  Creep me out and give me panic attacks. Which I find to be highly irrational
Going to church.  I only go twice a year and that's as a gift for my grandpa since I know he likes to show off his family.
The idea of blind dates or people setting me up.  <--This ones actually kind of stupid imo.
Rape
Panic Attacks, I haven't had one in a long time but if you ever get a really bad one that you can't rationalize out of or escape the situation, then it's really frightening.
Dead stuff be it animals or people.  I gives me the willies and I won't touch it not even with a shovel.
Needles, well I'm not so much afraid of them, so much as my automatic reaction is to swoon when one comes at me.
Going on adventures by myself.
Being trapped in dark underground places.
Mascots costumes and fursuits.  I'm sure there's some lovely people on the inside, literally, But the soulless eyes of the heads give me the willies.
Surgery on my person to remove something.  That's mine! Don't take it.

Also!  Talking baby dolls
"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

Offline VanillaBean

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.VanillaTwist.deviantart.com
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2012, 12:30:21 PM »
I'm absolutely petrified of losing my eyesight. I'm an artist, & the thought of never being able to do what I'm passionate about ever again makes me feel sick.
Sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat, convinced that I'm blind, & I'm always too scared to turn on the light to check.
I also have a small fear of headaches. If I feel one coming on, I become a suicidal wreck, it's pretty pathetic.  xD  I can't go anywhere without paracetemol.
Hunting for G2 MLP & Pretty Pony Club magazines! :)

Offline GazeboMouse

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2012, 12:12:30 PM »
Ultra phobic about injections, claustrophobic, vertigo, hate scorpions, preying mantids and leeches, terrified of flying, (not that I have yet but I want to go to New Zealand in my lifetime so is unavoidable!) and scared of Bertie Bassett the Bassetts Liquorice Allsort character, and Julie Andrews. That bit of the Olympic opening ceremony with all those Mary Poppins appearing, terrifying! Clowns are awful too, but not as scary as Julie Andrews. Don't laugh. 

Offline Roccoriel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2012, 12:34:41 PM »
Illness and/or loss of family and friends.

Failure in my graduate program.

Using HF in my analysis.  I am so glad I don't have to as a student.  It's super nasty stuff.  I don't even like when I am in a room with it.

Centipedes/Thousand-leggers.  OMG- these are about the worst thing in the universe and the only "bug" I'm afraid of.  I don't even like to see pictures of them.  I saw one in our bathroom a while ago before bed, had a dream one was on me, and then woke my fiance up so we could search the entire bed for them, I was so panicked.

I don't like flying.  I'm not phobic of it, and I fly internationally at least once a year, with one or more domestic flights as well, but I still don't like it.  And yes, I know it's  much safer than driving.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2012, 12:56:06 PM »
I'm emetophobic (phobia of vomit). My family thinks it's ridiculous but if one of my dogs pukes I dart out of the room gagging and hide.

I have a non-phobia of geese and swans. It's bizarre, I love bugs, I have owned hissing cockroaches as pets, I would be happy to hold a tarantula as big as my hand, and I dream of having my own big hairy tarantula as a pet, but geese and swans scare me.

I used to have a bad fear of driving to the point I'd have a panic attack just from sitting in the driver's seat with the car off. Thanks to the most chill instructor ever I finally conquered it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal