collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: had a pm from Naylastar -everything okay nowXD  (Read 989 times)

Flutter_Valley

• Trade Count: (0)
had a pm from Naylastar -everything okay nowXD
« on: June 01, 2012, 03:55:13 PM »
Thanks everyone especially you faith for pm me back im glad i took everyone advice and email you directly everything okay now
though i am curious does anyone now why pm dont go through sometimes?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 03:23:12 AM by Flutter_Valley »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone heard from Naylastar *Help PM problems*
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 06:06:50 PM »
 :hug:  this is the right place to ask, so dont worry .
sometimes there are problems with PMs - either they dont go through (this was more common on the old arena though) , or they go through but its possible to miss them if you have a number of PMs since as soon as you go to your inbox it will mark all the PMs as "read" , even if you havent read them. That being the case, it can be easy to miss a PM or two, especially if there are already a number of PMs from the same person in your inbox. Does that make sense?  :blush:
 I would suggest that you send her an email to the Paypal addy that you sent her the payment to for your pony  -  even if she misses the PMs then, she will still get the email ;) 
Hopefully that will get her attention and she will reply to you. Please let us know how it goes :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 10:13:03 PM »
I've received pm's from her twice today, so I know she is at least getting mine.  I've had issues in the past with others tho.  I agree with Ringlets, send a message to her email, and maybe send another pm with URGENT in it.  I miss my pms sometimes, when I get multiples at once.

Flutter_Valley

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 01:38:08 AM »
I've received pm's from her twice today, so I know she is at least getting mine.  I've had issues in the past with others tho.  I agree with Ringlets, send a message to her email, and maybe send another pm with URGENT in it.  I miss my pms sometimes, when I get multiples at once.
:hug:  this is the right place to ask, so dont worry .
sometimes there are problems with PMs - either they dont go through (this was more common on the old arena though) , or they go through but its possible to miss them if you have a number of PMs since as soon as you go to your inbox it will mark all the PMs as "read" , even if you havent read them. That being the case, it can be easy to miss a PM or two, especially if there are already a number of PMs from the same person in your inbox. Does that make sense?  :blush:
 I would suggest that you send her an email to the Paypal addy that you sent her the payment to for your pony  -  even if she misses the PMs then, she will still get the email ;) 
Hopefully that will get her attention and she will reply to you. Please let us know how it goes :)

okay ill try that and at least i now she is getting some pmms and replying ill send her a pm directly to her as you said and if i dont hear nback from say in a week at the most ill let you all now ... but the wait is killing me and its doing nothing for my anxiety oh well thanks everyone ill keep you all posted

okay everyone just sent a email to her directly and marked it Urgent ASAP ...now im nervous
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:10:15 AM by Flutter_Valley »

Offline naylastar

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 03:12:52 AM »
Hi I'm here:) I haven't got any messages from you...

I'll pm you

Flutter_Valley

Re: No need to worry i had a pm everything okay XD
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2012, 03:19:38 AM »
Hi I'm here:) I haven't got any messages from you...

I'll pm you

Thank you faith pm you back XD

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: had a pm from Naylastar -everything okay nowXD
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 04:12:46 AM »
I'm glad you two have got in touch  :)

I have had the same thing happen with PM's that when I open one I miss the next.  Now I just have a mental note in my head to double check everytime I go into my messages.  Actually I try to just check them everyday regardless if I have a notification that I have one.  Just in case. :(
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Flutter_Valley

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 04:25:22 AM »
I'm glad you two have got in touch  :)

I have had the same thing happen with PM's that when I open one I miss the next.  Now I just have a mental note in my head to double check everytime I go into my messages.  Actually I try to just check them everyday regardless if I have a notification that I have one.  Just in case. :(

Same thing happened to me ...there seems to be a lot of problems woith the pms on here ...oh i have a tempory solution ill mark my messages with a time and date along with the title or message 1 etc maybe that might work that way everyone will now which is the newest pm from me ...or maybe not .

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 05:29:17 PM »
Thanks for posting Naylastar - I'm glad you two are communicating again  :cheer:       
reminds me that I must go double check my PMs again since I think I might have missed one... :blush:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal