collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading wingers for wingers? (Other G1 and some G4 as well)  (Read 303 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Trading wingers for wingers? (Other G1 and some G4 as well)
« on: November 26, 2013, 05:41:46 AM »
Earlier this year when money was tight I kinda sold off my winger and flutter pony armies. Glad I had them to sell, but I kinda miss them now. I haven't managed to build up one of each set just yet since I'm mostly looking for girls that need some TLC. I don't want any that have been chewed on (since I cannot fix that) or are missing like the eyes or symbols (scratches are fine), pen marks are fine, head and body mismatch (depending on how extreme) is alright, inground dirt just whatever! I'm really not super picky.

Anyway I'm looking for these wingers in needing TLC condition and most def a rehair. I really don't want ponies with really nice hair because I cannot bring myself to rip out the hair from a lovely G1. I'm putting them in order of preference and want

Moon Jumper
Starry Wings
Glow (must need a rehair since I already have a pretty minty one)
Sun Glider
Whirly
Lady Flutter
Little Flitter

Ponies I'm offering for trade are currently on the website in my sig under sales. I have
two High Flyers in good condition (descriptions listed)
Moon Jumper in good condition (I want to trade her for one that needs TLC and maybe another winger for value purpose)
Petite pony
A few G4 ponies
Sundance baits/rehair candidates
Curly Locks (not the best shape but mechanism works)

I also have a Buzzer, but I don't have a picture of her yet.
Might add some MH and Breyer bodies ect to the list if people are interested. Some items don't have descriptions up yet, and I will try to get that up this week. Pm me though if interested, and I can get them out and look them over.

Note: I do not trade with people that have very little or no feedback, and I would rather not trade outside the U.S. (unless we have traded before) since typically I spend enough on shipping I should have just bought what I'm trading for to start with. :lol:  Anyway if anyone is interested send me a pm.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Trading wingers for wingers? (Other G1 and some G4 as well)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 07:18:02 AM »
Still trading. I also have the ToysRUS what is it dark Rainbow Dash in her box I would be willing to towards a winger.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal