collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Newbie Swap! Final Check-In, ship by 14th  (Read 33223 times)

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
Newbie Swap! Final Check-In, ship by 14th
« on: February 24, 2012, 10:30:12 AM »
EDIT:
ALL PONIES IN THE MAIL! LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOURS!

SO, I am going to make this open to whichever generation you wish to use as bait. You can also choose any generation of pony as your favorites, but please specify generation.
I will try to pair people who prefer to make g3s with other people to prefer to make g3s...same goes for g4s.

you will take the DESIGN of a G1...or G3... or even G2. and put that design or concept on to a G3 or G4...so basically we are taking one generation and turning it into a different generation!

I will require a previous completed custom, a month of arena membership and at least 2 feedback (ebay may be used for ONE feedback)

Dates:
 Partners assigned on: Apr 15
 Photo Check in: May 19
 Final Photo Check in / Addresses sent: June 1
 Shipping: June 2-4
I AM EXTENDING THE SHIP DEADLINE....FINAL SHIPPING DATE WILL BE JUNE 14. GET YOUR FINAL PHOTO OF YOUR COMPLETED CUSTOM TO ME ASAP

Rules:
 *** You must have 2 Arena Feedback (you can use ebay for ONE of these feedbacks)
 *** You must have been an arena member for at least 1 month
 ***As per Arena rules, you must be in no more than 2 other swaps, and must be over the age of 16.
 *** Please! Ship on time! I realize real life issues come up sometimes. If this happens, I want to know about it as soon as you realize you will be late. COMMUNICATION IS KEY!
if you do a final check in early, and your partner is done as well, I might allow you to ship early, however, I would prefer everyone ship at the same time
 ***Send me pictures of your completed custom before you ship. If you do not check in, you will not receive an address, or a pony.
 *** Let me know when you ship your pony AND when you receive one.
 *** Do not let anyone know who your partner is. It is secret.
 *** Extras are not required. This is about the customs. A small treat/gift or 2 is fine, but we want the focus to be on your custom work!
 ***Do not use any fakies or babies unless your partner requests it.
 ***KEEP YOUR SHIPPING RECEIPTS! You will need proof.

Please remember to always check your organizer's feedback before joining a swap.

PM the form to me (jupiternwndrlnd)

Form: Arena Name: Real name and shipping address: Email address (for contacting you off forum): Link to feedback, if one of your feedback is from ebay: Links to pictures of a completed custom:  Are you willing to ship internationally? Which generation(s) do you prefer to customize? What other swaps are you in? Which generation(s) would you like to receive? Is there any generation you do not want to receive? Is there anything you do not want on your custom? What are your favorite colors? Who are your 5 Favorite Hasbro Ponies (any generation)? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Participant List:

1. Zzzova --- Pony Received By Partner
2. StarFaerie
3. coinoperatedgirl --- Pony Received By Partner
4. Tribble79
5. Salli --- Pony Received By Partner
6. gemini_pony --- Pony Received By Partner
7. Maniah   --- Pony Received By Partner http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298232.0.html
8. hikari_amaya
9. KiwiSquirtBottle --- Pony Received By Partner http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299276.0.html
10. Flora
11. PandaBerryInSpace --- Pony Received By Partner http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298605.0.html
12. MyHatBarks  --- Pony Received By Partner http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298420.0.html
13. Buttersketch --- Pony Received By Partner
14. Strawberry Meadow --- Pony Received By Partner
15. Faeriesinger
16. hlbmlp --- Pony Received By Partner
17. Kitkumi

« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 06:57:16 PM by jupiternwndrlnd »

Kimmers4Ever

Re: Interest: Newbie Swap?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 10:48:09 AM »
G1 to G4 was fun! Great way to get your foot in the door.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 11:17:37 AM »
I would be interested if it was at least G3 ponies. I don't have much interest in any of the G1 ponies, except for the flutter ponies and the sweetheart sisters, but I adore the g3 ponies. Being a newbie, I have no idea if specifying the body type of the pony is even acceptable.  If it is, I could be happy with the G1 to g4 if I could specify a flutter pony or a sweetheart sister.

Anyway, that's my two cents. :)

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 11:53:21 AM »
we could always make it G1,G2 or G3 as a G4.

I like to make a newbie swap require baits that are easily available...and since the G4s are in stores, they are easy to hunt down ^_^
but we could turn them into any generation of pony you like!

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 03:07:02 PM »
>.< oh man why so many tempting swaps...I would love to do this one but already in 2 atm.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »
I'd join again, but I'm not a newbie this time either. LOL

KiwiSquirtBottle

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 03:19:00 PM »
I'm interested! I still feel like a newbie even though I meet the requirements for not in most of the other swaps. XD Also, G1 to G4 sounds like fun. (I've never been a huge fan of G2 or G3 personally, though I think that's 'cause I never really played with them much.)

Also, as a question, are we considered done with a swap when we ship our pony, when they get the pony, when everyone's gotten their pony....?

Offline StrawberryMeadow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • 'Scuse me, just here to steal all your TE's. Ta
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 03:50:41 PM »
I'd be interested but I don't like G4's and they're too fiddly for my taste so I'd wanna do a G3 to something else. Sorry!  :cloud:

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 03:55:06 PM »
do you have a timeframe for this?  I'm in the middle of doing one for the MD meet in addition to a commission to finish come end of April, so I am thinking to sit out even regular swaps till after that = but if it was something after easter and before the fair that would be cool :-) I'd be in for either a G1 or G3 as I have no desire for the non-pony look of the G4 (except for the amazing customs!) but I do like some of the color combos and symbols and such :-)

so tagging this thread = keep me posted :-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 04:35:32 PM »
I have to say, I've found G4s quite hard to work with, and I don't think they'd be the best base gen for a newbie swap. I couldn't believe how many little problems I ran into when I first did one.

Totally interested, though!
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

KiwiSquirtBottle

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 04:40:48 PM »
On that note, I've got a few G3s that I wouldn't mind sending off to those who'd need them for just the cost of postage. G4s are easier to find, but the neck plug makes for issues, occasionally.

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 04:58:56 PM »
oh geesh I totally read that backwards = I would prefer to see a G4 pony as a G1 or G3 = so I hope the transfers are reversible = only one not on my list would be applejack ;-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

deeleelambbaa

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 05:07:54 PM »
oh goodness, yes I'd be so interested, but I feel that I'd be rushed to get two feedback in order to participate...
maybe if the swap occurs a teensy bit later I'd be able to participate!

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 05:44:32 PM »
Well if you do it around april or may, I will be in. I will be done with my current swap then and i can handle 2.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 06:02:09 PM »
kinda wish i was still a newbie xD
Newbie swaps always have such a great and friendly vibe to them and i had so much fun with all of the ones i ever did.
Made LOTS of good arena pony friends. ^^
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal