collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Odd Request: LF Rainbow Baby Ponies, probably from the US/Canada.  (Read 566 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Hi all :)

This is a really weird and specific "want" but with all the discussions on the GnS and with my doing edits on the 1991 section of my site, I've got kinda interested in this again.

I am looking for Baby Sunribbon, Baby Rainribbon and Baby Bright Bow in good condition.
However, I am only looking for a specific type of Rainbow Baby Pony - the ones with silky smooth straight hair rather than those with the wavy/curly type of hair that my ponies mostly have.

I realise that's a bit confusing, so I would love to see pictures if you have a Rainbow Baby to sell. The silky straight haired versions seem to be more commonly found in North America. Blue haired Baby Starbow is also one of that set, but I already have her.

Basically, this page/section
http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/1991_rainbowbabies.htm
has images of the Rainbow Baby ponies I already have, most from childhood. If you have one to sell and its hair looks different from the ones pictured, that's probably what I'm looking for.

I live in the UK, but have paypal. If I can get all three from the same person, that would be awesome, but I'll consider all fair offers seriously. :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal