collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Christmas shopping time! Wanted Big Brother stuff and some baits  (Read 368 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Christmas shopping time! Wanted Big Brother stuff and some baits
« on: November 10, 2013, 12:44:20 AM »
Alrighty I'm doing a bit of shopping but nothing major (lol wife is getting Cher concert tickets as her main gift so these are for her stocking)

Barnacles hat- It's the top of her list and the only piece she is missing for her Barnacle. Since he is her fav gonna try. It can be faded and unpainted (she will repair it) or even a repro. I just know she wants his hat

Barnacle- last time I styled his hair for her I noticed some age spots. She wants to keep him but would like one without them. Looking for a nice condition one or even one with some issues like needing a rehair (she does like me to rehair them) just trying to find one without age spots

Big brother moulds she doesn't have: daddy bouquet and apple delight

She's also missing Tux (is that his name? I forget but know he's a bit more pricey)

She also like Twinkle eyes, but I'll have to look to see which ones she has.

In general I'm looking for "bait" condition G1 Christmas ponies like Merry Treats, the baby pony or stocking (I know she isn't usually cheap either). Maybe even a Dec birth flower but that's kinda pushing it. My mom and sister also like my rehairs and figured I could do a few to go with their gifts.

On all of this though I'm not looking to spend a lot (except the hat lol) since they already have main gifts. These would just be little extras, so if you have ones in not so nice shape to spare send me a pm!

Thanks
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal