collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 38061 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1590 on: March 28, 2024, 09:46:44 AM »
I'm giving up on the craft closet. I just can't seem to get motivated for it.

I really want to make some miniatures. Still working on ponies. I'd also like to do a live stream for my channel today.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: March 29, 2024, 10:48:36 AM »
BC you'll get there xxx You just need the mood, & a day you're not doing so much cooking xxx
Beldarna glad you got your health check!!! And yaiy for completing Pony sets!!!

Took a LOOOOOOOOONG sleep, between finishing the sewing, getting on the crochet, & going to the hot cross bun thing today!!! A good few pals were there, including my fave coffee pal!!! I was told there were cheap mushrooms in the Co-op & I've counted my cash & have enough for a few more things. Went to the Co-op, got the cheap mushrooms & an Easter egg, all for less than a fiver!!!
Back home, & after a wee chill-out got right to pizza making!!! I'm away to plate it, slice it, & eat it!!! Then there's a thing tonight at 7pm if I make it...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline cowboyopossum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I cannot contain my silliness | he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: March 30, 2024, 08:06:30 AM »
Visiting a very lovely bakery today.  :lol:

Thank you Squarepeg and Wizard for my profile and sig!

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #1593 on: March 30, 2024, 12:33:19 PM »
Working on some friendship bracelets and boy these instructions are crazy. Then I spied like pages down and it gets worse.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1594 on: March 30, 2024, 01:29:26 PM »
Visiting a very lovely bakery today.  :lol:

Mindy's? :ninja:

Ugh, I don't feel well today at all. I thought I could work on ponies but I don't feel like it. I also don't want to play any games. So I'm sitting here with nothing to do even though there are a ton of things I could do. I think I'm going to lie down and watch Seinfeld.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: March 31, 2024, 06:50:35 AM »
BC get well soon!!!
Skycakes take it one step at a time xxx
Cowboy yum!!!

Made the evening, JUST!!! Then got home & stuff.
Saturday staying home, changing sleeping bag, doing dishes, having shower. Yarn arrived yaiy!!! Looking forward to getting stuck in!!!
Today it's Easter!!! In our local cemetery we have a well inside of a hillock. The entrance is a stone arch. Will have to take a pic... Every Easter Sunday we have a wee thing there due to its "empty tomb" vibe.
Afterwards went to the hall because if not for all the meet-ups there I don't know where I'd be but I made it through wi their help so xxx It was good & saw many pals & afterwards there was cake, biccies, grapes, mini eggs, & coffee. I was there when the cakes came in & there was a casualty (messed up but still edible) so I cut it in four pieces & had one myself while the other 3 went to helpers. The cakes were so good, & more will be at Tuesday coffee I know it!!!
Yarnwise the crochet is going well!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: March 31, 2024, 07:31:09 AM »
MMMMM all the yummy treats sound so nice, ponybookworm :) 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1597 on: March 31, 2024, 08:40:51 AM »
Ponies today and maybe a few minis :)

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: April 01, 2024, 04:28:58 AM »
BC hope you do well on your crafting!!!
Squirmy cheers, they were!!!

After I got home yesterday a big question I can't get into here as controversial was burning in me. Last night I talked of it with people in my fave server. This morning I saw a few people about it & brought it to them, including at least two trusted pals. I think it might be getting answered, I hope so...

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1599 on: April 01, 2024, 09:09:04 AM »
Didn't get much done yesterday after all. I started off in a really good mood but then things went south.

Today, I guess I am doing research online for stuff.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: April 03, 2024, 08:47:40 PM »
I got loot!!! And there was so much on the shopping list!!!
Coffee morning was good, & I got a cake with it & a cake to take home. Returned the flask I'd been loaned full of hot water on Monday, just!!! Saw my pal there too.
It was raining but I still had to go to town for stuff (the Lidl town - one town near me has Lidl, the other has the everything shop). Got a kettle, a new shark plushie, some blue dye for my turbie towels, more yarn, some basic clothing items, & a load of food. Ticked off almost all my offline stuff. Turns out I need the everything shop for the loaf tin though...
Back home, chilled out, stayed up all night binge-watching a show on Netflix, slept most of the day & missed one parcel but got the other. The one I got was the shelves!!!
Woke up back of 5pm, & went to a craft group I found. This was my second time there, & aside from one little hiccup, things went well. Went online & ordered the online stuff I needed. In between crafting stuff I'm putting up the shelves (all three fit - it was a set of three shelves), & placing my ornaments on them. I have some flat-backed ornaments which aren't too heavy so I can pad them with sticky pad tape & stick them on the wet walls. Now hanging up more wall decorations

BC I've been reading the ups & downs of your circumstances xxx So I don't blame you for being less productive than you want xxx

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1601 on: April 05, 2024, 08:07:18 AM »
Sound like the bathroom is coming along well :D Will you share pics when it's all done?

And thanks, yeah, it's been a rollercoaster the last few days, but everything should be worked out now.

Today I'm working on ponies. I decided I hate what I've on one of them so I'm ripping it all off and starting over. I also need to clean up the bathroom and finish the kitchen.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: April 06, 2024, 11:57:42 AM »
The bathroom is nearly finished!!! Just maybe a couple more fish stickers & the seat is it!!! Watching a load of stickers...
Working on a scarf for the first set & borrowing bits of yarn to finish the second gauntlet it goes with... Yarnwise I'm getting there but scarves take days to do

BC here's hoping, & I'm sure the Pony will turn out fine xxx
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 12:00:27 PM by Ponybookworm »

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #1603 on: April 07, 2024, 09:52:46 PM »
Hello all, I'm just checking in and sending good wishes to everyone for their projects. BC, I have never watched Seinfeld but I used to watch Star Trek in those blah moments when I needed to rest. I will definitely check it out.

I had a very chilly moment on Friday when I was told that I would need to spend £700 on my car to get the brakes fixed. However, my husband has done it for £50. So we are no longer in the bracket of people who get basic car work done at the garage, but in the bracket of people who spend Saturday afternoon on the driveway, horizontal. This is exactly what my parents did, we have become my parents. In fact, they only had one car when we were small. So maybe that will become a thing. Hope not. Taking the baby to a woodland playgroup today if the weather is good.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: April 08, 2024, 01:46:29 AM »
Artie I don't blame your husband for sorting the brakes himself if that's what the garage was asking!!!

Sleep is wonked, & received nothing from folks yet; hope they're ok...
DID receive almost all other packages, including box exchange prezzie!!! And yep, a bit more yarn...
Continuing on wi knit & crochet, going steady.
Not had a visit from Scarlet O'Hara in a while now, wonder if she's stopped or just slowed down...
My 50th is soon & I'm scared...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal