collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 78960 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM SWAP - *almost finished*
« Reply #2610 on: May 02, 2013, 06:16:12 PM »
I hope I wasn't one of the ones who sent an unsatisfactory box. It's been so long since I posted here :sad: Stuck in the swap for all eternity

The senders are aware already. Don't worry!

I didn't know this happened. Maybe I didn't see some of the brag posts that were lacking?
I was worried my box wasn't so great. I was worried about shipping to Sweden being expensive. I still wish I had done more with the box for this swap. I always feel that way after all swaps, though.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: May 02, 2013, 08:11:34 PM »
Kiwi said she cleared everybody from the swap EXCEPT for Sora and I since my package is still MIA

Maybe I didn't see some of the brag posts that were lacking?
The two who were unhappy never posted a brag - and both are getting replacements. One by the original swap partner and the other by a 3rd party  ^.^

Considering how many participants there were and alot of people were buying items they new nothing about, I think it went rather well. Plus this was the 1st swap for a few people.

I think it is safe to assume Daiyuflower has flaked out. She had more positive feedback then alot of other swap participants, yet she never shipped out and hasnt been around since april 4th.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: May 02, 2013, 08:14:40 PM »
Yes, everyone will get a suitable box by the end of all this! :).

And I agree about Daiyuflower. She had ample time to respond or let you know if there was some RL issues going on. She can definitely be called a flaker now I think.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #2613 on: May 02, 2013, 08:35:10 PM »
Do I leave feedback for Daiyuflower?

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #2614 on: May 02, 2013, 09:01:58 PM »
I hope I wasn't one of the ones who sent an unsatisfactory box. It's been so long since I posted here :sad: Stuck in the swap for all eternity

The senders are aware already. Don't worry!

I didn't know this happened. Maybe I didn't see some of the brag posts that were lacking?
I was worried my box wasn't so great. I was worried about shipping to Sweden being expensive. I still wish I had done more with the box for this swap. I always feel that way after all swaps, though.
0.0! trust me prince your box was awesome. i'm still showing off the stuff i got. my niece was drooling over a few... so ended up giving her one so she'd stop (dollymix pony)

and dazzle yeah i totally understand. i felt the same on my first swap. even though i went over budget it didn't feel like it. (why i tried and hope i succeeded in over compensating this time xD)

and yeah it makes me feel better that they were told, if their box wasn't up to par. *double checks pms for missed messages*
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:04:39 PM by rosierjay »

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: May 02, 2013, 11:30:24 PM »

0.0! trust me prince your box was awesome. i'm still showing off the stuff i got. my niece was drooling over a few... so ended up giving her one so she'd stop (dollymix pony)

and dazzle yeah i totally understand. i felt the same on my first swap. even though i went over budget it didn't feel like it. (why i tried and hope i succeeded in over compensating this time xD)

and yeah it makes me feel better that they were told, if their box wasn't up to par. *double checks pms for missed messages*

Don't you start. (points to bottom line) That is one thing you will not find in your in box a message complaining about your box. I am still dwelling in the poke/digi/thunder etc goodness and also craving more of that dove chocolate. lol  :P

And I still cannot get the ball in the cup  :blink: I must have really bad hand eye coordination because I know it fits in.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: May 02, 2013, 11:59:53 PM »
 :P oops i got caught. i keep finding things i want to send you too.
but see! self control.

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: May 03, 2013, 01:27:43 PM »
I'm confused about the 'getting cleared' part! Does it show up on our profile somewhere if we're part of an active swap? Interesting!
Sorry to hear some people weren't happy with their boxes! :(

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: May 03, 2013, 01:42:32 PM »
Yes, it shows up on your profile. Since there are new rules limiting how many swaps you can do at once it is important to keep an eye on when you are cleared.

Sora can I use yours since you are still waiting?

« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 01:46:28 PM by Sarahlacewing »
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #2619 on: May 03, 2013, 03:09:40 PM »
I left negative feedback for Daiyu and got a PM shortly afterward stating that she has a box for me, but it is still not ready to be shipped.

I don't know if she's really going to send it this time, but either way the Replacement Box Squad might want to pow-wow.

Ai from Aurora

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: May 03, 2013, 03:11:33 PM »
I left negative feedback for Daiyu and got a PM shortly afterward stating that she has a box for me, but it is still not ready to be shipped.

I don't know if she's really going to send it this time, but either way the Replacement Box Squad might want to pow-wow.

Everything is pretty much ready to go with the replacement box. Even if she comes through, a negative is still completely deserved. She went Mia and did not fulfill her requirements or make any effort to contact anyone. Baring extreme personal circumstances I think the negative should stand.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #2621 on: May 03, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »

Everything is pretty much ready to go with the replacement box. Even if she comes through, a negative is still completely deserved. She went Mia and did not fulfill her requirements or make any effort to contact anyone. Baring extreme personal circumstances I think the negative should stand.

I have no plans on changing it even if she does send the box. She stopped responding to Tiki's PMs, but obviously she's been watching her e-mail since she PMed me less than an hour after I left the feedback. She said she was dealing with some life stuff, but I have no idea what that stuff is/was.

I'm really unhappy about it having to come to this. I don't enjoy having to be the one who leaves negative feedback for someone with such a pristine reputation. :(

I really really appreciate everyone who offered to help with a replacement box for me. You're all so wonderful.  :grouphug:

Ai from Aurora

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: May 03, 2013, 03:33:24 PM »
Wow. Totally surprised that she responded since she never responded to Tiki. But that being said, we will send your replacement box either way :). There is still no guarantee that daiyu will ship as she said a month ago that she was going to ship.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: May 03, 2013, 03:46:02 PM »
if i was her i'd send it regardless.
even if the negative doesn't go away... it will be harder to explain next time you try to join a swap.

or i'd just quit the arena all together. not a happy solution.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: May 03, 2013, 03:48:16 PM »
if i was her i'd send it regardless.
even if the negative doesn't go away... it will be harder to explain next time you try to join a swap.

or i'd just quit the arena all together. not a happy solution.

Oh I would definitely still send it if I was her. But either way, Yuru will get the box that we made as a replacement. So if it comes down to it, Yuru will just get two boxes :) lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal