collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 78888 times)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Re: RANDOM SWAP - waiting on Daiyuflower to ship
« Reply #2550 on: April 26, 2013, 09:39:05 PM »
Not a chocoholic here, either. I like gummies and Twizzlers.

ETA: I once ordered some candies from Japan and I have to say I love Konpeito. These things are addictive!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

yeah my friend just went through 5 bags last weekend. (anime convention)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: April 26, 2013, 10:20:11 PM »
I think I've had that Japanese candy before. It's sugary sweet but still pretty good.  I see them in anime shows from time to time.

I love trying foreign candy.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 10:22:48 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: April 27, 2013, 07:57:27 AM »
I'm now searching for Konpeito but the shipping is so much!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: April 27, 2013, 08:38:07 AM »
Sugar stars :D I used to buy those from the Japanese pavillion at Disney World when I was a cast memeber

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: April 27, 2013, 11:40:27 AM »
Well... I'm back from the Wide World of Disney.  Holy cow that place is HUGE!!!  I'm sooo tired but it was a good time.  My friend had her Cinderella wedding complete with glass carriage drawn by 6 white ponies.  Soo cute.  And our place cards were attached to glass slippers.  She even got pics taken in the Magic Kingdom yesterday morning before it opened!  And I got my mouseketeers ears that I wanted since I was 4.  I had my name embroidered on them and did a bit of a double take when a cast member bid me goodbye by name as I was leaving the park. :lol:

I had the itinerary planned before we went and we just happened to do Animal Kingdom on it's 15th Birthday and Earth Day!!!  I grabbed 3 limited edition special commemorative pins, though I don't collect them, so I'm selling them for anyone who wants.  I'd heard that the wait was 20 minutes so I figured I'd get them, but it turned out to be an hour!  But they're really neat so they're worth it even if I end up keeping them. :)

Tiki, I'm glad you liked your goody box, I hope the chips didn't squish too badly, it was either that box or one that was way bigger so I tried to make it work.  Were did you work when you were a cast member at Disney World?  Do they treat their employees well.  It seemed like a great place to work!

Well, back to unpacking!
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: April 27, 2013, 11:43:27 AM »
Well... I'm back from the Wide World of Disney.  Holy cow that place is HUGE!!!  I'm sooo tired but it was a good time.  My friend had her Cinderella wedding complete with glass carriage drawn by 6 white ponies.  Soo cute.  And our place cards were attached to glass slippers.  She even got pics taken in the Magic Kingdom yesterday morning before it opened!  And I got my mouseketeers ears that I wanted since I was 4.  I had my name embroidered on them and did a bit of a double take when a cast member bid me goodbye by name as I was leaving the park. :lol:

I had the itinerary planned before we went and we just happened to do Animal Kingdom on it's 15th Birthday and Earth Day!!!  I grabbed 3 limited edition special commemorative pins, though I don't collect them, so I'm selling them for anyone who wants.  I'd heard that the wait was 20 minutes so I figured I'd get them, but it turned out to be an hour!  But they're really neat so they're worth it even if I end up keeping them. :)

Tiki, I'm glad you liked your goody box, I hope the chips didn't squish too badly, it was either that box or one that was way bigger so I tried to make it work.  Were did you work when you were a cast member at Disney World?  Do they treat their employees well.  It seemed like a great place to work!

Well, back to unpacking!

Wow!! That sounds so fun! I have never been to disney world but have Always wanted to!

And yes, I have been jealously drooling over tikis goodies for the past few days xD. She even posted a picture to taunt me!! Lol

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: April 27, 2013, 12:24:30 PM »

Well, back to unpacking!

:yippee: disney.... Your trip sounds like you had a really good time.

I am going to the paris one at the end of aug so hopefully it should be quite (ye right) so excited I need my disney fix

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2557 on: April 27, 2013, 06:15:55 PM »
I sooooo want to go to Disney World... I've never left Canada before, and I think it would be an exciting trip. I might ask and see if by the time I get married if I can go to Disney World for part of my honeymoon.

Mr.TALE was thinking about a trip around Europe, but I'd rather stay more close to home. I would LOVE to do a Cross-Canada trip, or even go back home out-east (my family is from Lower L'Ardoise, Nova Scotia with many of my relatives still living there.)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: April 27, 2013, 06:44:38 PM »
I've never been to Disney World. Sounds really awesome!

Wow, in less than three weeks I get to leave the country and head to Canada. I need a vacation so bad. I'm going with my two brothers. I just hope they take care of me. XD Sometimes they convince me to drink more than I should. I really don't wanna pass out on the streets that far away from home, LOL.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #2559 on: April 27, 2013, 07:16:36 PM »
Nuffin' for me in the mail still.

We just found out that Comic Con is coming to Denver. Ermahgerd. Paying attention is hard. So now I am pressuring hubbs into taking me since I have never been to a con. :P

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: April 27, 2013, 07:21:51 PM »
Nuffin' for me in the mail still.

We just found out that Comic Con is coming to Denver. Ermahgerd. Paying attention is hard. So now I am pressuring hubbs into taking me since I have never been to a con. :P

Pressure pressure pressure!!! I love comic con :).

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #2561 on: April 27, 2013, 07:29:34 PM »
We just had Starfest, but we skipped it and I told hubbs I wanted my first con to be a Comic Con. And then! Comic Con happening right on my doorstep. How do I pass it up?

Ai from Aurora

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: April 27, 2013, 07:57:20 PM »
We just had Starfest, but we skipped it and I told hubbs I wanted my first con to be a Comic Con. And then! Comic Con happening right on my doorstep. How do I pass it up?

You can't!! Lol. It's a must ;)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #2563 on: April 28, 2013, 07:26:31 AM »
Kind of bummed because we had no idea it was coming and the special guest is Stan Lee. Of course all the tickets into his panel and to meet him are long gone. But I think we're still going because George Takei is going to be there and hubbs really wants to meet him.

My big thing is wanting to checkout Artist Alley. I was looking at the list and there are going to be some awesome artists there!

Ai from Aurora

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: April 28, 2013, 08:26:58 AM »
Kind of bummed because we had no idea it was coming and the special guest is Stan Lee. Of course all the tickets into his panel and to meet him are long gone. But I think we're still going because George Takei is going to be there and hubbs really wants to meet him.

My big thing is wanting to checkout Artist Alley. I was looking at the list and there are going to be some awesome artists there!

So neat! I would love to meet George Takei. You'll have to let us know if you go and how it is!! My SO bought some neat art the last time we went to comic con. Some pony, of course xP, and some not.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal