collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 78925 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #1365 on: February 21, 2013, 10:46:35 AM »
Here is marigold's partners brag from the ornament swap :D. The pickle is like eight pics in.

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,316415.msg541065.html#msg541065

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #1366 on: February 21, 2013, 10:46:50 AM »
little discouraged.
my partner wasn't as specific in there original descriptions... and i started buying right away.
as they've answered more and more questions, i realize all the stuff i have for them are not the characters they really really like.
what should i do? start over. what do i do with the toys i bought?
or just hope they're ok will second favorites? sigh

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: February 21, 2013, 10:52:36 AM »
5 new pages today, eh guys? XD *starts reading*
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: February 21, 2013, 10:55:04 AM »
If they were not specific, maybe they love them all even though they have favorites?  You shouldn't have to worry!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: February 21, 2013, 10:56:58 AM »
I was going to go shopping today.. but when i got home from school i got bitten by a dog.. so my day got other plans.. hospital and the police insted of shopping... bahhh :(

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: February 21, 2013, 10:58:57 AM »
A dog bite?  Gosh!  I hope it is not too bad.

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: February 21, 2013, 11:03:54 AM »
little discouraged.
my partner wasn't as specific in there original descriptions... and i started buying right away.
as they've answered more and more questions, i realize all the stuff i have for them are not the characters they really really like.
what should i do? start over. what do i do with the toys i bought?
or just hope they're ok will second favorites? sigh
Aw, don't start over. They shouldn't expect you to rebuy if they weren't specific from the beginning. I find that my intentional vagueness at the beginning has diminished from answering many questions.

I was going to go shopping today.. but when i got home from school i got bitten by a dog.. so my day got other plans.. hospital and the police insted of shopping... bahhh :(
Hope it had its rabies shot! :(
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: February 21, 2013, 11:24:26 AM »
Oooo random item! I think that's a great idea! Random plastic pickles (and other vegetables) is a funny idea. I got a rubber pickle as a present once, I had a good laugh! (And no my mind did not immediately go to the gutter when I got it lol)

I'll have to look around and find something random to include in my package to my partner! Hmm I have some pretty spider jewelery hanging around... :devious:

rosierjay - just because it's not their fave-fave chara doesn't mean your partner won't enjoy it. ^_^

o.o eek lemonice, I hope you're okay! I also hope the poor dog won't have to be put down for biting someone. Often it's not their fault, especially if their owner wasn't properly restraining them. :( Had that happen to me when I was bit by a great dane as a kid, very hard for me to get over.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: February 21, 2013, 11:40:45 AM »
Don't start over! For me when I answer questions I use examples that pop into my head... usually the easiest to spell.  I go through phases of OMGILOVE all the crap on my list. lol

But for example... I am obsessed with weregarurumon. But I can't remember how to spell it without google so I don't talk about it as much.  Doesn't mean I love it any less.

Plus some collections I like (like yumyums) are rare and expensive so I don't want my partner to feel pressured.  Not like I wouldn't joygasm if I got something yumyum, just neglected in the question answering.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: February 21, 2013, 11:49:34 AM »
Just waiting for one more thing to come in the mail for a partner.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: February 21, 2013, 11:56:31 AM »
Just bought my partner some yummies from a local candy company :). Now to go search through some of the antique shops around here :)

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: February 21, 2013, 12:06:59 PM »
Oooo random item! I think that's a great idea! Random plastic pickles (and other vegetables) is a funny idea. I got a rubber pickle as a present once, I had a good laugh! (And no my mind did not immediately go to the gutter when I got it lol)

I'll have to look around and find something random to include in my package to my partner! Hmm I have some
pretty spider jewelery hanging around... :devious:

rosierjay - just because it's not their fave-fave chara doesn't mean your partner won't enjoy it. ^_^

o.o eek lemonice, I hope you're okay! I also hope the poor dog won't have to be put down for biting someone. Often it's not their fault, especially if their owner wasn't properly restraining them. :( Had that happen to me when I was bit by a great dane as a kid, very hard for me to get over.

I love animals but this dog.. im sorry but it could have been a child.. maybe the dog needs to be put down, it can happend again. or the dog needs to go a training program.
im okey thanks =)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: February 21, 2013, 12:12:28 PM »

I'll have to look around and find something random to include in my package to my partner! Hmm I have some
pretty spider jewelery hanging around... :devious:

I love animals but this dog.. im sorry but it could have been a child.. maybe the dog needs to be put down, it can happend again. or the dog needs to go a training program.
im okey thanks =)
i would suggest training first. know there are other places to discuss this, so i won't get into it. but if we got locked up everytime we lost our temper, i would never see the light of day. XD

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: February 21, 2013, 12:20:39 PM »
Swinging this back on topic, I think I found some good wrapping paper for my partner's goodies. I'm going to buy noms after work today. I was going to wait until closer to the shipping date to get them, but I'm sure they'll be fresh still since they're seasonal. I might splurge & get myself a treat too. :P
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: February 21, 2013, 12:28:40 PM »
Swinging this back on topic, I think I found some good wrapping paper for my partner's goodies. I'm going to buy noms after work today. I was going to wait until closer to the shipping date to get them, but I'm sure they'll be fresh still since they're seasonal. I might splurge & get myself a treat too. :P
very cool!
 and oh the other ones a bunny! i've been feeding it cuz i wanted to see what would come out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal