collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 79122 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #855 on: February 05, 2013, 11:46:41 AM »
Question:

If you collect "dogs" or "cats", do you want EVERYTHING with the animal?? like figures, stickers, pens.. you name it.. or is there something you dont want with it?

:)

When it comes to dolphins and Chihuahuas, anything with them is welcome! They are two major loves of mine.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #856 on: February 05, 2013, 11:50:12 AM »
If you collect "dogs" or "cats", do you want EVERYTHING with the animal?? like figures, stickers, pens.. you name it.. or is there something you dont want with it?
well i collect foxes and anything goes there, but for dogs, well. prefer non breakable stuff. like no go on mugs etc. very heavy anyway.

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: February 05, 2013, 12:04:33 PM »
Dear partner, here in AZ we have a rennesaince festival that comes every year and is opening next week. Would you like an extra from there? They have little sculptures, jewelry, knick knacks, etc.

Yes! I have always wanted to go to a Renaissance festival, but I'm either working or don't have the money when they come through here.

Question! Do you like stationary items of your collections? For example, if you collect a certain animal would you like a notebook or something with that animal on it?

I have so many notebooks and memo pads right now, I think I'd pass on this.

I don't have a specific animal collection. But if you find magnets that are themed with my collection I'd love those.

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #858 on: February 05, 2013, 12:20:20 PM »
Dear partner, here in AZ we have a rennesaince festival that comes every year and is opening next week. Would you like an extra from there? They have little sculptures, jewelry, knick knacks, etc.
Not interested in jewellery and such, but if you see something you think I might like, maybe

Question! Do you like stationary items of your collections? For example, if you collect a certain animal would you like a notebook or something with that animal on it?
I love stationery and notebooks, since I write too much.

I don't collect dogs or cats really, but anything with my main collection, sure.

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: February 05, 2013, 12:28:10 PM »
That would be really great, I went to the state fair in AZ once and bought me a fairy wand, it was really cool. I still have it. I loved looking at the fancy chickens at the fair too. I've never been to a Ren Fair, so that would be a nice surprise to find in my box.

Yes please, I am always jotting down something on paper

Anything or everything is fine, I can't think of something I'd not want, well maybe toilet paper with a animal on it- that would be just weird.

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: February 05, 2013, 12:48:39 PM »
Do you mind second hand items or would you prefer new items? :/ Just wondering about one of my partner's items. 
Second hand is fine with me some of the best things are found second hand, unless I have stated MIB collection only:)

Yeah sure I would love to attend a renn fair how exciting x

I purchased the first big item for my partner today YAY it was for a collection I know NOTHING about so I really hope I got it right.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: February 05, 2013, 01:25:01 PM »
Okay partner, consider yourself officially spoiled!  :biggrin:

I should have signed up for the 25 dollar category too lol. This swap is way too much fun! I already spent my budget because ebay just happened to have everything I needed. I still get to do extras though which is going to be so much fun. Is it March 29th yet? :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 05, 2013, 01:33:08 PM »

I should have signed up for the 25 dollar category too lol. This swap is way too much fun! I already spent my budget because ebay just happened to have everything I needed. I still get to do extras though which is going to be so much fun. Is it March 29th yet? :P

I feel the same way xD haha. I've already spent the budget but I know I'm not done lol. I don't even have extras yet and I still wanna get one more thing for my partners collection.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #863 on: February 05, 2013, 01:39:01 PM »

I feel the same way xD haha. I've already spent the budget but I know I'm not done lol. I don't even have extras yet and I still wanna get one more thing for my partners collection.

I hit and passed the budget a few purchases ago. LOL! I had to take a short buying break since some financial surprises popped up, but it's not like there isn't plenty more time to get stuff for this box. I don't have extras yet, though. Not totally sure what I'm going to get for extras.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: February 05, 2013, 01:53:51 PM »
I LOVE renaissance fairs!  I was just buying a new skirt for my outfit recently ^_^  Extras from there would be very welcome!  Celtic jewelry would be nice, or anything dragon-themed (glass, plush, puppets, etc). 

Yes, stationary items are always welcome :)

For my more general collections like "owls" and "pugs", generally anything is nice, although nothing too kiddy please (no coloring or activity books, kiddy craft kits, etc.).  Plush toys and figures are always welcome, or housewares and cool knick knacks.  For example, I have some glass and ceramic owls, plush owls, plush pugs, pug bookends and I once saw a "Puggy" bank that was really awesome :-D  I also have an owl egg timer in my kitchen. 

For my Totoro collection, I collect plush toys, keychains, figures, etc, BUT they must be official merchandise and NOT bootleg items.  I also have some Totoro towels, wash cloths, and a bento box, so anything like that would be great as well. 

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #865 on: February 05, 2013, 02:07:35 PM »
I got paid today so have bought some things for my partner this week XD

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: February 05, 2013, 02:07:41 PM »
I'm afraid I want to treat the two swaps like the same limit.  I tend to try really hard to make gifts look equal when I am giving to friend's kids and such, so I have to remind myself that it is okay that one box is going to be bigger than the other.  Both will still be very spoiled.

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: February 05, 2013, 02:27:15 PM »
"Dear partner, here in AZ we have a rennesaince festival that comes every year and is opening next week. Would you like an extra from there? They have little sculptures, jewelry, knick knacks, etc. "

Yes! Maybe something made out of chainmail? Or a pretty head-wreath.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: February 05, 2013, 03:07:08 PM »

I hit and passed the budget a few purchases ago. LOL! I had to take a short buying break since some financial surprises popped up, but it's not like there isn't plenty more time to get stuff for this box. I don't have extras yet, though. Not totally sure what I'm going to get for extras.

I'm going to have to restrain myself from buying more stuff. It's really hard because there's so many neat things on my partners wish list that I want to get them! I know they'll be happy with all I got so far but it's so tempting to keep spending! Ebay doesn't make it easy! lol Extras are going to be fun though. I already have some things in mind. :)

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: February 05, 2013, 03:49:36 PM »
"Dear partner, here in AZ we have a rennesaince festival that comes every year and is opening next week. Would you like an extra from there? They have little sculptures, jewelry, knick knacks, etc. "

Yes! Maybe something made out of chainmail? Or a pretty head-wreath.

I am working on a chailmail piece at the moment but its taking forever. :)
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal