collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 78834 times)

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #495 on: January 29, 2013, 11:27:54 AM »
I'm now in a dilemna about the ebay auctions that I want for my partner.  The one I really want ends after the one that is nice but not as nice, so if I don't bit on that one and miss out on the later one, I'm hooped.  They're good deals, too.  Sigh, I guess I'll just have to get both.  ^.^
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 29, 2013, 11:28:11 AM »
I envy the Canadians! LOL
Yeah, my pen pal envies me too ^^; In Ontario, you are legally an adult at 18, but you can't get a drink from a bar till you are 19. I have only been carded once in my legal drinking ages, and that was on my 19th birthday.

I live in Michigan and the law here is you have to look over 40 to buy liquor or tobaco without being carded. It's crazy lol. I don't look my age at all so I'm ALWAYS carded for anything.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #497 on: January 29, 2013, 11:31:44 AM »
I live in Michigan and the law here is you have to look over 40 to buy liquor or tobaco without being carded. It's crazy lol. I don't look my age at all so I'm ALWAYS carded for anything.
I generally don't get carded, I may be only 20... But I look like i'm in my early 30's. Just have confidence and they usually won't card you.

BabyFishDesigns

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #498 on: January 29, 2013, 11:33:04 AM »
aw darn!  I missed sign ups by a day!!!  I just found the Arena.   Maybe next time...  :cry:

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 29, 2013, 11:33:27 AM »
I am considering buying one of those print it yourself temp tattoo sheets, but I probably wouldn't use the whole thing. If I do would anyone else want to get in on that with me?
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 29, 2013, 11:45:13 AM »
I have a question:  If your collection includes either dolls or figures that often come in boxes, do you prefer boxed dolls/figures?  Or would you rather get them loose? 

Answering my own question:  I don't think anything I collect really comes in boxes, but I do keep most boxes. 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:47:00 AM by Marigold »

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 29, 2013, 11:48:35 AM »
If your collection includes either dolls or figures that often come in boxes, do you prefer boxed dolls/figures?  Or would you rather get them loose?  ´

I dont collect MOC or MIB Sylvanians, LPS.. so i can take them without the box. :) It will take down the shippingcost too.. so just take them out. But if you want to send them in box.. its okey. But i will take them out anyway.

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 29, 2013, 11:51:23 AM »
I have a question:  If your collection includes either dolls or figures that often come in boxes, do you prefer boxed dolls/figures?  Or would you rather get them loose? 
I generally prefer things new unless they are harder to find or vintage items.  However, if you are trying to fit items into the swap box and deboxing would help, then that is fine too ^_^

As to the earlier question about favorite characters from the series we collect:
--Totoro:  I like any of the Totoros, and the soot sprites.  I'm less a fan of Cat Bus.
--Tangled:  I just love Pascal! 
--Star Wars:  Princess Leia

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 29, 2013, 12:05:36 PM »

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 29, 2013, 12:07:12 PM »
Soot sprites!
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 29, 2013, 12:13:10 PM »
Question

How do you live and what are up in your life right now? what do you work with? do you study?

Im soon finish school , im going to be a teacher. (i have study 3,5 years soon).
I live with my boyfriend and two guinea pigs. I had a brain tumor about a year ago that i had to operate. But i feel so much better now!
I love animals, have always done it. My favorites are guinea pigs, squirrels, giraffes, bumblebees, rhinos and stingrays =)

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 29, 2013, 12:26:50 PM »
If your collection includes either dolls or figures that often come in boxes, do you prefer boxed dolls/figures?  Or would you rather get them loose?  ´

I usually end de-boxing dolls so it doesn't matter.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 29, 2013, 12:27:32 PM »

Aww that's adorable!!!

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #508 on: January 29, 2013, 12:54:05 PM »
How do you live and what are up in your life right now? what do you work with? do you study?
Not a lot is up in my world at the moment due to health reasons.

Loose please! I'll debox them anyway XD

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 29, 2013, 12:56:36 PM »
Question

Im soon finish school , im going to be a teacher. (i have study 3,5 years soon).
I live with my boyfriend and two guinea pigs. I had a brain tumor about a year ago that i had to operate. But i feel so much better now!
I love animals, have always done it. My favorites are guinea pigs, squirrels, giraffes, bumblebees, rhinos and stingrays =)

I work with horses mainly hunters and three ponies just waiting for the season to end now so i can get them out in to the show ring as the weather seems to have taken a turn for the worse and we are not managing to hunt that often (that and their owner spends alot of time in china at this time of year) currently i am going for my horse box licence but it is going to take some time. sadly I am back at home at the moment with the climate as it is it helps my parents with the upkeep of the main house and the one in spain. but as they are going to move out there in the next year or so I will have had to move back in to look after the house anyway so I guess it is just happening sooner rather than later. once upon a time I studied horse care and then went back and put my self through a computing course as well as at the time being the supervisor/ manager of a shop in my home town. (not the best thing i have ever done. right now I have the dream job I can choose my hours as long as the work gets done its ok for me to come and go as i please.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal