collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 79046 times)

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
I keep thinking of things to add and then forgetting about them.  I've updated but still need to take pics of my meager collections.
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
So how do we know which things a person already has in their collection? How specific should the wishlist be?
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I think if you collect specific toys or dolls, you should state which ones you want. Or at least list the ones you have. If you just say something like "anything pokemon" be prepared to get duplicates.
A lot of people are posting photos of what they have, that's helpful.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
So how do we know which things a person already has in their collection? How specific should the wishlist be?

Some of us have posted pictures of our current collections to give our partners a feel for the things we have. I would put enough info in your wishlist to make it easy on your partner. Some people have put links to things they like.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
This will be updated tomorrow, when I return from work - In the meantime, things I collect:

- Pokémon
I should probably warn you, I have all currently available items in Europe (minus cards, which I'm not looking for right now until I can sort my own). In fact, there's nothing from the UK I'm looking for at all ^^;

But I'd love to have some Black/White figures/plushies. Pretty much any of the plushies on TRU.com are a good example of what I'm interested in, and the same goes for figures. No Pikachu if possible! He already takes over a large portion of the bedroom XD

I'm also interested in older Japanese merch too. I'll... Try and sort out a pic of what I have.

Favorite characters: Absol, Victini, Squirtle & evos, Totodile & evos

- The Lion King
Ah, this is such a tricky collection! Please wait until Tuesday for me to upload a photo of what I have.

In general, I enjoy non-English books, and I'm trying to collect Videos/VHS tapes of the film. I LOVE plushies of Simba, especially ones I don't have, or TLK 2 merchandise in general (it lacks so very much in comparison)!

Favorite characters: Simba, Kopa (not that you can get anything of this guy, but ya know), Kovu, Timon

- Spyro/Skylanders
I'm interested in the merchandise side of things more than anything! I'm looking for the headphones, Skylanders Earbuds, USB Device, Flashlight (Red or Green only!), Walkie Talkies, any of the Megabloks sets. Also, the Trigger Happy gun toy! Unless stated, I'm happy for any design present!
I'm also interested in The Legend of Spyro Taco Bell/Wendy's figures (not sure which chain had them)!

Favorite characters: Spyro, Cynder, Eruptor, Prism Break.

Other stuff I collect occasionally:

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: Mostly looking for this mug. Also, the little beanie! I have most other Disneystore.com items and his gashapon, but pins etc. would be nice too!

Disney Gremlins: I'm sure this is obvious, but not the Gremlins movie with the ever adorable Gizmo! But my mother collects Gizmo, so ya know, any cheap extras of him are fine too. But I'm referring to Disney's Gremlins, written by Roald Dahl, the guys present in the Epic Mickey games. I don't like the Fifinellas much, but I do love Gremlin Gus (and Prescott, but silly Disney have nothing of him).

Asterix: I have the books. But I love merchandise of this guy and his villagers, the more random the better!

Smurfs: Mostly Jokey, Vanity and Papa. I love Gargamel and Azrael too. But I should warn you that I'm not overly fond of the movie stuff, just the good old' comic book/tv show characters. Speaking of which, I like Johan and Peewit a lot, but I doubt you'll be able to find anything of them (aside from the books, which I already have)!

Shadow the Hedgehog: I love this guy, but I mostly only have figures right now. I've seen a pillow and basketball, not sure of the price, but things like that I would love.

Luigi: Ah, I would love this figure or the Luigi on Yoshi plushie!

Kingdom Hearts: Pretty much anything from Hot Topic, especially the fleece.

Wreck-it Ralph: I'm not collecting this hardcore, but one or two items would be much loved, seeing as the UK completely ignored this masterpiece in terms of merchandise. I don't have anything of Vanellope yet, and only the Disney Store plush of Felix. Of Ralph (my favorite chara!) I have a Thinkway plush, talking Disney Store figure and mug.

Item conditions: I'm not overly fussy on merchandise condition. Sure, I prefer it new, but as long as it's clean and not missing an arm I won't complain :)

I'll answer these questions too!

1) would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?

Several cheaper items

2) Would you like to receive candy as an extra? If so what do you like?
I have an awful lot of candy leftover from Christmas, so I'd rather not, if that's okay!

3) Would you like any pony themed items as extras?
Sure! I like G1 and G4 most :)

4) If your partner is having trouble finding the "other collections" items, would you accept ponies instead?
    If so, please list at least 10 ponies with value within your price catagory.
    describe acceptable flaws

I promise I'll do this soon!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 02:07:01 PM by Sora »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
I'll plan on updating my list with some examples. And maybe take some pictures too.

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
My list took me a while to make, but I included a lot of links to photos and things! I hope it will be helpful enough for my partner :)

I can't believe this thread is on page 19 already!! I will really have to work to keep up with it! :faint:

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
For me, it was easier to list which items I DONT want and some items, like the disney pins - there are millions of them out there, I highly dount I will get ones I already have.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
I added a lot of links to photos/references and most of the Hobbit figures I won't mind getting duplicates of, since I'm starting armies or sections devoted to each dwarf. I won't mind either way ^^

I am going to have to work hard to keep up as well!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
For me, it was easier to list which items I DONT want and some items, like the disney pins - there are millions of them out there, I highly dount I will get ones I already have.

That's a good idea! 

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection

Several of us posted photos of our collections. For the ones where I have a substantial collection (Pokémon) or vague collections (Disney) I tried to list the things I am looking for and almost everything is a link to either a place that sells it or a photo of it so people know what they're looking for.

If there's no list, then it's likely I have so little that it doesn't really matter what you get me because the chances that I have it are really bad (manatees and stingrays).

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
I highly doubt i'd get duplicates of my collections... maybe nerf, but my hun enjoys customizing guns of his own. So it won't be a problem at all :D

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks guys! I'm so glad I didn't miss this one.  I'll try to update to be specific as possible but if you have any questions I'm sure someone could get the answers from me. :)
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
looking back on my list, is there anything you think I should change or be more specific about?

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
looks fine to me...

I put all the wishlists in the first post  :biggrin:
however i am missing dragonflitters - if someone has seen it someplace in the last 19 pages, can ya post the link so i can add it?

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal