collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 79144 times)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP SIGN UP's - Ending 1/28
« Reply #210 on: January 26, 2013, 10:13:43 AM »
I got my W-2 and am getting a few hundred back so I signed myself up for the $40 as well  :biggrin:
Im supposed to get an extra $250 from NY but...they have a habit of keeping my refunds for a BS reason. I did an exchange program to a University in Alaska and the retards in NY said I stole state aid.T he U in NY even admitted I owed them nothing, that the $$ went straight to the school in Alaska.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 26, 2013, 10:20:22 AM »
I just used Turbotax to get my taxes done this morning too. I am getting $550 back so my partner will definitely be a little on the spoiled side for this swap. :)  I'm super stoked!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 26, 2013, 10:35:55 AM »
Just remembered I will be getting a large chunk of money next month, so I'm seriously considering signing up for the $40 also.
Ooh, Tiki-I love those lamps.  I would have a blast shopping for you (and I can see that being a new collection for me!)

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #213 on: January 26, 2013, 10:41:37 AM »
I'm still waiting to see how much I will get in February's installment of my tax returns.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 26, 2013, 11:06:28 AM »
I wish they were accepting returns now..I could use some of the money on my trip But Noooooo....
I'm getting $720 from federal and supposedly $230ish from state but im not counting on the state one
 :mad:

The lamps are neat and I actually got the bigger one off ebay, then had to haul it in my luggage to alaska and then dragged it bac to NY with me 2 years later.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:09:14 AM by tikibirds »

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 26, 2013, 11:35:27 AM »
Wow everyone has such cool stuff!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 26, 2013, 12:03:50 PM »
I got approval YAY  im working on my wish list now:) everyone's collections look awesome x
1) would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?
Either is fine
2) Would you like to receive candy as an extra? If so what do you like?
sure I like licorice and M&M I don't like dark chocolate and I have no allergies
3) Would you like any pony themed items as extras?
sure like stickers and odd bits:)
4) If your partner is having trouble finding the "other collections" items, would you accept ponies instead?
    If so, please list at least 10 ponies with value within your price catagory.
    describe acceptable flaws
No sorry I only collect custom ponies now:) But I do have many collections so you should be able to find something x
5)What do you want for extras?
maybe some candy/sweets i also love receiving postcards from different places x

OK on to the collections :biggrin:
Buffy the vampire slayer merch of any kind
I have loads of odd bits of merch like a pen/cross stitch pattern/key rings I also collect the signature and piecework ink-works cards from both buffy and angel

Disney animator dolls like these
http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney-animators-collection/mn/1306012/
I need Belle Ariel and Jasmin I do only collect these MIB  :blush:

books- I love to read both books and comics and would enjoy anything fantasy or sci-fi.
I am also actively looking for a copy of the Grimm brothers fairy-tales

Harry potter/ lord of the rings/The Hobbit lego

I have a super large collection of lego models some older than me lol I dont have any of the ones mentioned above yet ;)

monster high dolls

This has to be my second largest collection after lego lol
these are the dolls in actively seeking right now- these dont have to be New or boxed and im ok with little factory flaws
Jackson Jekyll
Skelitas Calaveras
Jinafire Long
all 3 Ghouls Alive
Scarily Ever After clawdeen
all fashion packs x

Twilight barbie dolls

I currently dont own any of these but they are something I will be collecting this year :biggrin:
Here I have linked my want-list that I have posted in the wanted forum only as it has a little bit specially for swap partners :)
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,284494.msg13072.html#msg13072

everything I collect I love so im sure what ever my partner picks for me will fit in perfectly :biggrin:
I cant wait to start shopping x

Oh other than the Disney Animator Dolls everything else I collect does not have to be new or boxed im ok as long as its in good condition :biggrin:

Random question asked though out the thread :biggrin:

Do you like jewellerys like earings, necklace? Yes I like necklaces most,I like unusual and steampunk jewellery

Several people have dolls on their lists, may I ask how people feel about custom clothing or wigs?
Sure as a extra they would be awesome

Allergies:none

Japanese souvenir items YES I love Japanese culture

Would you like to receive an item that is found in New Zealand only(to do with the culture/country) ?

Yeah sure I would love to get something new zealand/LOTR Hobbit related:)
Local Souvenirs? yes I love receiving postcards even within the uk :biggrin:

I have a question would you be happy to receive a custom pony based on one of your collections?

yep hehehehe

Your favourite ponies?
quackers

How do you live and what are up in your life right now? what do you work with? do you study?
I live with my partner and our 2 girls,I have just finished my beauty therapy/holistic therapy course and im now looking for work

If your collection includes either dolls or figures that often come in boxes, do you prefer boxed dolls/figures?  Or would you rather get them loose?  ยด
Disney animator dolls I only collect MIB but monster high dolls can be loose thats perfectly fine with me

For those of you who collect items from a series - Do you have any favorite characters? And if so, would you be okay receiving general merchandise of them?
I collect buffy item my fav characters are Willow and Spike

do you like home made crafty items themed like your collection? example being maybe a crocheted thing, or sculpted? things like that.
Anything handmade always makes a special extra :biggrin:

Do any of you guys like things such as lotion, body wash, or bubblebath? If so, what kinds of scents do you like?
not really no unless its hand lotion  ;)

postcards and plastic snowglobes?
yes sure,i dont own a snow-globe  ;)

Artwork?
Yes totally x

Phobias/Things I hate:
I dont like bugs at all but my 10year old does lol

say you collected a specific line of things and listed some that you needed, would you be happy to get ones you DON'T need too? Like if I got a few that were on your want list and a few others too? I only ask because there are some GOOD deals on ebay right now.. lol
Yes sure :biggrin:

If you read or like books in general, what kind of book or specific book is it that you would like to receive. Is there a series you are missing books from or a series you'd like to start reading but just haven't gotten around to buying?
I put books down for my collection and as above I love to read and it would be great to receive books in general i like reading sci-fi/fantasy im actively looking for Grimm brother fair-tales. the providence books by Jamie McGuire and Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia

Also Partner, here is another question- My area is known for their Salt Water Taffy and we have a Candy store here, they make fudge and chocolates. I know the taffy is a thing people associate with our area, so that being said, do you want some salt water taffy or would you like some other sort of candy or something from my area like a post card, t-shirt or knick knack? We have alot of touristy stuff here and I could possibly find something really unique or unusual if you prefer.
I would love to try salt water taffy but I think I would prefer a postcard or something like that so I can keep it for ever:) I collect postcards so would love to recieve one

If you could have a small glass figure of any animal what would it be and what color?  Or are small glass figures just not your thing?
bat wolf or dragon would be awesome:) any colours

Doujinshi?
yes please

Would you like any MLP trading cards and/or MLP blind bags in your box, as extra goodies?
blind bags are always welcome

Hair accessories?
yes the more unusual the better  :biggrin:

Say you collect Cows. Do you also like toy cows and not just figurines made to collect?
I think so  ;)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:41:45 AM by wiccanpony1 »

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 26, 2013, 02:16:59 PM »
Here is my bird collection and my sylvanian families. (i have more but the birds needed space so some of my sylvanians needed to move)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM \"other collections\" SWAP SIGN UP\'s - Ending 1/28
« Reply #218 on: January 26, 2013, 03:35:39 PM »
I totally forgot about tax returns....now I really wanna do the $40 one...or both...hmm...

Post Merge: January 26, 2013, 03:59:23 PM

Tiki -  I have a question for you. If I decided to do both swaps...would I need to dedicate half of my wishlist to one and half to the other? I wouldn't want both of my partners bidding on the same ebay auction or something. What do you think would be the best way to do that...if I decide to do both?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:59:23 PM by mkia9 »

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 26, 2013, 05:47:46 PM »
So can we add to our wish lists?
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 26, 2013, 05:52:30 PM »
So can we add to our wish lists?

Up until we get assigned partners :). I have been tweaking mind a little.

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #221 on: January 26, 2013, 05:57:51 PM »
I feel bad. I can only afford to do the one swap :sad:

ember, I think we can add to our wishlists until our partners are assigned. When I did pony swaps, we were allowed to add to our wishlists, but not take items away because that wouldn't be fair to our partner.

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #222 on: January 26, 2013, 06:23:42 PM »
I feel bad. I can only afford to do the one swap :sad:
I feel you on that one, I can only participate in one too.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 26, 2013, 06:33:12 PM »
I wouldn't feel too bad. The only reason I am doing both is because I found out what I am getting back from taxes  ;) Plus as the hostess, I feel I should probanly participate in both swaps.

Feel free to add to the lists, just don't remove anything.

Tiki -  I have a question for you. If I decided to do both swaps...would I need to dedicate half of my wishlist to one and half to the other? I wouldn't want both of my partners bidding on the same ebay auction or something. What do you think would be the best way to do that...if I decide to do both?

You can always do 2 seperate lists - one for $25 and one for $40.
Not sure how I am going to do it yet

My randon pokemon stuff. Most came as stuff ebay sellers randonly sent me. Exceot for the giant card. I got it off ebay but I dont remember why its so big or what it was made for. The 2nd movie, maybe?

OH and since I will be gone for the 1st 10 days of the swap - Mia and Crazycatlady will be able to help. One will get a list of partners for the $40 swap and one for the $25 swap. You can PM them with any questions you might have for I shall be cruising around the caribbean and away from all these -20F temps  :biggrin:

« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:38:40 PM by tikibirds »

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 26, 2013, 07:12:55 PM »
I finally caved and switched to the 40 group xD haha. I dont think I should do both...but I decided to switch to the 40 dollar one because I wanna make a big box for my partner! (And get some cool stuff too :))

And as for what Tiki said, yes...I get on multiple times a day so if you need any help while she is gone please feel free to pm me! I am not sure which list I will have yet, but I am sure Tiki will post that once signups are over :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal