collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 78885 times)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP SIGN UP's - Ending 1/28
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2013, 07:03:46 PM »
1. Would you rather have the whole budget go toward one item or several cheaper items? Either way is fine with me.

2. Would you like to receive candy as an extra? If so, what do you like? I am okay with candy. I like Twizzlers and Haribo Gummi Bears. Something non-edible will interest me more, like a keychain or some cute little trinket.

3. Would you like any pony-themed items as extras? I don't necessarily prefer them, but if something else can't be found I am perfectly happy with pony-themed extras.

4. If your partner is having trouble finding “other collection” items, would you accept ponies instead? If so, please list at least 10 ponies with value within your price category and describe acceptable flaws. I am okay with this. Ponies that are dirty or have messy hair are okay. Minor/NDS marks are okay. Would prefer ponies do not have any bite marks, large permanent markings, no markings on the face, no major symbol rubs (minor rubbing is okay), no major eye rubs (if you notice it easily, I considerate it major).

G1 Surprise
G1 Baby Surprise
G1 So Soft Surprise
G1 So Soft Angel
G1 So Soft Gusty
G1 So Soft Twist
G1 So Soft Paradise
G1 Parasol
G1 Starshine
G1 Confetti

Favorite animal: Manatees, pigs and stingrays.

Animals you don't like: Monkeys.

Favorit color/colors: Neon green! And purple.

Do you have animals? Which one?
Spoiler
Apollo: Small dog, American Eskimo/Pom mix. Male. Loves to play fetch with his Kong frisbee and mini Kong squeaker balls. Loves plush toys he can rip the stuffing out of. Also loves beef flavored Nylabones. Will not wear clothes.

Kuma: Small Pom pup. Male. Addicted to treats. Loves whatever you give him and favors napping overplaying. Won't touch any toys. Will not wear clothes.

Nyx: Longhair cat. Female. Loves wet food and taking cat naps in the sunshine. Does not care for laser pointers, but likes toys she can chase and toys that wibble-wobble. Unaffected by catnip.

Phoenix: Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure (bird). Female (maybe). Likes to play with bells and chew on rope that frays. Favorite pastime is bathing and squawking until we give her a treat.

Kami & Yasuo: Sugar gliders. Male. Love colorful, dangly toys and cozy sleep sacks. Favorite treat is corn.

Totoro: Mouse. Male. Fat as heck. Loves to explore. Gets out of his ball a lot. Climbs upside down and loves Yogies.

Tubbs: Hamster. Male. Even fatter than Totoro. Loves frozen veggies. A bit skittish, but willing to explore. So hilariously fat it's fun to watch him try to squeeze into some of his toys.

Stuff you don't want: LPS.

Colors you don't like: Yellow without a darker color as a buffer tends to blind me.

Do you like jewellery like earrings, necklace? I love bracelets and funky rings.

Wish List

Manatees
I haven't really had a chance to get this collection going, but I love manatees and would be ecstatic to get anything manatee in my box. Plush, sculptures, home decor items, stationery, art. Anything!

Stingrays
Same as the manatees. Check below for a photo of the few plush I have.

Pigs
Cartoon pigs, realistic pigs, anything pigs is welcome here. Especially looking for pig toys and sculptures/figures. Pig art would be awesome, too.

Adventure Time
10" Finn Plush
10" Jake Plush
Finn PJs Plush
Fionna Plush
Lady Rainicorn Plush
Finn Battle Pack
Jake Battle Pack
B-MO Action Figure
Target sells action figures, too.

Gir/Invader Zim
- 5.5” Bulging Eye Plush
- Fabric Wall Poster

Pokémon

Disney

Monster High
- Scaris Skelita
- Skull Shores Cleo
- Dance Class Howleen

Tokidoki
- Unicorno Blind Box
- Cactus Pup Blind Box
- Cactus Friends Blind Box

What I Have:
Adventure Time
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Togepi
Spoiler

Pichu
Spoiler

Tepig/Oshawott
Spoiler

Dratini/Dragonair
Spoiler

Other Pokémon
Spoiler

Manatees & Stingrays
Spoiler

Pigs
Spoiler

Tokidoki Unicorno
Spoiler
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 09:51:31 AM by Yurusumaji »

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2013, 07:10:47 PM »
Manatees and stingrays!!!   Yay!  I have a small collection of sting ray plushies.  They are the softest sleekest neatest creatures. 

« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 04:30:19 AM by Marigold »

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2013, 07:11:55 PM »
I am loving everybody's wishlists!!! I can't wait to get my partner. All of them look like they will be fun to shop for.  :)

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2013, 07:32:56 PM »
Dear partner, here is your bible for buying for my wishes!! I hope I give enough detail and make it easy for you!!

"Other collections":
1) Aristocats - as in the Disney movie. This is the collection I really want to grow. I collect anything merch-wise from the Aristocats. This includes pins, plushes, lithographs, jewelry, art, coffee cups, FIGURINES, etc. I really love figurines and art. You can find a lot of these things on ebay, the disney store, or even hallmark from time to time. There is TONS of "Marie" merch to find. (Marie is the little girl kitty). And I am perfectly fine with Marie merch, but I love all the characters!! I would LOOOVEEEE a coffee cup that has the entire Aristocats cast on it...like THIS one..  http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-THE-ARISTOCATS-MUG-COFFEE-DISNEYLAND-DISNEY-WORLD-retro-/280932400317?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4168e03cbd

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-ARISTOCATS-DILL-LENOX-WALT-DISNEY-SPICE-JAR-/281055573653?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417037b695

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GRENADA-1987-DISNEY-THE-ARISTOCATS-MINT-SET-OF-9-/390528530983?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5aed507a27

2) Zebra stuff - I collect ALL things zebra. This goes from figurines, to art, to bookmarks, coffee cups, bowls, blankets, picture frames, etc. Anything you can think of with a zebra on it or with zebra print. I really like things that have pictures of zebras on it...especially if it is lifelike zebras. You can find zebra things just about everywhere...but amazon has a big selection and places like World Wildlife Fund and organizations like that have some cool stuff too. I have also had a lot of luck at Ross.

3) Pocahontas - again like the Disney movie. I currently have cups, dolls, books, plushes, etc. I would really love some FIGURINES (they had old burger king ones and disney made some). I also like jewelrey, pins, art, etc. I would LOVE a Pocahontas coffee cup if anyone can find one. You can find Pocahontas things on ebay, amazon, the disney store, etc. THIS... http://www.ebay.com/itm/POCAHONTAS-Mini-Figurine-Set-in-Collectors-Box-5-Figurines-Inside-Applause-MIB-/310576579357?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item484fce831d

I REALLY want the Pocahontas burger king finger puppet toys. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burger-King-Pocahontas-Finger-Pupper-Set-1995-or-96-set-of-6-Unopened-/190789802795?pt=Fast_Food_Cereal_Premiums&hash=item2c6bf55b2b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burger-King-1996-Pocahontas-II-Finger-Puppets-Complete-Set-Loose-/200875265557?pt=Fast_Food_Cereal_Premiums&hash=item2ec5194e15

4) Coffee cups - This is just a side thing...but I do have lots of them xD. Most of them are related to my other collections. I have about 5 zebra ones, one marie (aristocats) cup, and one Ursula one from the little mermaid xD. I love the Disney movie ones and would LOVEEE an Aristocats whole cast or  Pocahontas one if it can be found.

5) Cupcake papers - I love to bake, so I love to find cute cupcake papers and stock up on them xD. It's not really a collection, but if my partner wants to throw some in my box..I will love them!

Other questions:

1) Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?
I'd prefer several cheaper or maybe one mid priced item and a few other cheaper ones :]

2) Would you like to receive candy as an extra? If so what do you like?
Sure! I love dark chocolate! Anything gummy (sour or not). Also...I know its about to be girlscout cookie season xD. I love thinmints, samoas, and tagalongs.

3) Would you like any pony themed items as extras?
I'd really prefer to keep to the other collections for this swap. Unless it's a custom pony made into one of my other collections xP

4) If your partner is having trouble finding the "other collections" items, would you accept ponies instead?
    If so, please list at least 10 ponies with value within your price catagory.
    describe acceptable flaws

I'd prefer to keep to my other collections for this swap, but I am building a Toola Roola army...so any of her will not be turned away :]. I don't like haircuts or big noticeable cancer spots. Or a custom pony would be fun, too.

Favorite animal: Zebras!!! :]

Animals you don't like: ermm...insects Dx

Favorit color/colors: Orange! Or yellow or red.

Do you have animals? Which one? Yes! I have four Chihuahuas! A doggie toy for them as an extra would be loved and chewed I am sure xD. They like hard nylabones, rope toys, and balls that squeak.
Spoiler
Brody - the oldest. He's three years old and LOVES squeeky ball toys. Or any ball toy really.
Carsyn - second oldest and 2 years old. He's only three pounds soaking wet and my little baby. He loves hard chew bones and will hoard all toys xD.
Blayne and Carly- my little girls. We adopted her and her sister from the Humane Society after they were abandoned in a park. They are just over 1 year and are inseparable. They love rope toys and hard nylabones. 

Stuff you don't want: Mmmm...I am not really that picky lol.

Colors you don't like: I like most colors :]

Do you like jewelry like earrings, necklace? I like earrings. I also like necklaces. I am not a big bracelet person, though...unless they are from my collections above!!

What do you want for extras? Dark chocolate is always a win. I also like cute pens (like ones with a Chihuahua or Zebra or something). A toy for my doggies would be appreciated by them xD. But no food for them, please. I also like stickers and little crafts that I can do. My 21st birthday is April 1st, so anything 21st birthday themed would be fun xD. Otherwise I am pretty easy to please :]. I love anything cute!

Side note to my partner: My 21st birthday is April 1st! So birthday themed extras or wrapping paper are appropriate should you choose to use them! The shipping date is perfect for this swap being a birthday gift to me! :D

Pictures of my current collections: I am working on taking some pics and will post them soon!!
Aristocats!! - Its so small! Which is why I wanna make it GROW!
Spoiler

Zebra!!
Spoiler

Pocahontas!
Spoiler

More questions asked!

For those of you who collect items from a series - Do you have any favorite characters? And if so, would you be okay receiving general merchandise of them?
I collect from both Pocahontas and the Aristocats. My favorite Pocahontas character is Pocahontas lol...but I also LOVE the animals..Meeko, Percy, and Flit. As for the Aristocats, I love them all. I love the three kitties, but I also love Thomas O'Malley and Scat cat.

do you like home made crafty items themed like your collection? example being maybe a crocheted thing, or sculpted? things like that.
Absolutely! Anything that my partner handmakes is extra special, because they took time out of their lives to make it. Plus handmade things are awesome! :)

Do any of you guys like things such as lotion, body wash, or bubblebath? If so, what kinds of scents do you like?
I'd rather not. I don't like lotions and I am still stocked up on soaps from Christmas xD

I have a question would you be happy to receive a custom pony based on one of your collections?
Absolutely :]

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 10:13:00 AM by mkia9 »

Offline Emberfly

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2013, 07:49:16 PM »
Here's my wish list, I think it should give enough variety for my partner.  :)

1) would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items? Doesn't matter

2) Would you like to receive candy as an extra? If so what do you like?  Not really, but if you must, I like gummies.

3) Would you like any pony themed items as extras?  Anything useful, but no ponies as I'm selling my collection.

4) If your partner is having trouble finding the "other collections" items, would you accept ponies instead? No, selling my collection, but it hopefully won't be too hard to find stuff on my list.

Favorite color/colors: Pink and white and blue and green and yellow and purple...

Do you have animals? I have a Betta fish named Horatio

Stuff you don't want: I don't want anything scented as I'm allergic (scratch and sniff stickers are the exception)

Colors you don't like: orange and brown or other really dull colours.

Do you like jewelry like earrings, necklace? Yes, I like them all.  I don't wear a lot of bracelets but I like them, especially if they're not that chunky.

What do you want for extras? Stickers are always good, or magnets, a postcard from where you live, I love postcards!!

Emberfly’s wish list:

:sunny:
If it’s useful and fandom related, I love it.  :biggrin:  If it’s really odd/ don’t see every day = I love it.  If it’s a big toy: I don’t want it or have room for it, it’ll just collect dust (plushies are always the exception).  If it can hand on the wall, that's great.  Jewellery items are always nice, especially when they're related to my interests, even pony.  I prefer earrings but like necklaces also. :)
:sunny:

1) Star Trek: plushies, odd little collectibles.  I prefer The Original Series as well as The Next Generation but love all of the ships the most.  Most of my collection is still in storage but it's coming out very soon so I'm getting excited, so all pics but the bears are from the internet.  It's a small collection but I love it.

I have a this really cool phone
http://www.bigfootsden.com/store.items/star.trek.singnature.phone.leonard.jpg

This Mega Blocks kit
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091122183708/memoryalpha/en/images/a/a3/USS_Enterprise-D,_Mega_Bloks.jpg

This bottle opener, cause it's fun
http://www.formengifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/star-trek-enterprise-bottle-opener.jpg?9d7bd4

Here's my Star Trek Bears, which I LOVE.  I particularly love the red movie uniforms that my little Kirk Bear is wearing.  Would love more.

2) Dr. Who: plushies (have never seen any but haven't looked), odd little collectibles, I recently got Dr Who post-its which are fabulous (can always use posties).  I don't really have much Dr Who stuff.

3) Wizard Mickey Mouse: Anything, all I have is a glass from McDonalds.

4) Watches:  I like the vintage watches that wind as well as really fun ones.  I prefer ladies sizes but if they’re really fun then it doesn't matter.  I like colours and shapes that are unique and characters are always a treat.  I do have lots of Mickey watches so really don’t need more of those unless it’s wizard Mickey related.  I have one Dr Who watch and one very boring, broken Star Trek watch. I don't mind cheap watches and half of my collection is made up of them.

Here's a very small section of my watch collection, I like all kinds

5) Crazy socks:  I have really small feet and usually have to buy the large kid’s size socks. I have size 5.5 feet, typical ladies socks are too big and I get the excess fabric at the toe so then my shoes don’t fit, etc.  Cannot stand toe socks, can't even wear flip flops.

6) I love nail polish as well as nail stickers and stampers.

7) I love bookmarks, all kinds, but prefer the common paper ones.

8) Love stamps: will be needing and using fun ones for teaching.  Right now I have and adore two of those little self-inking stamps that have the little caps on them that I got from the dollar store.

9) Bunnies!!!  :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: Am currently bunny obsessed, ok, been bunny obsessed for the last 7 year so it's really not a new thing.  :biggrin:

10) Floaty Pens  These are surprisingly harder to find than when I was a kid.  I like them all.  I used to have some Lion King ones but they were stolen, but I do have a few.

Here's most of my floaty pens, unfortunately they don't write well at all so they're kind of useless.

Here are my answers to the thread questions but I just want to say that, no matter what, if my partner picked it out, I'm gonna love it cause it was chosen for me! :lovey:

ANSWERS TO THREAD QUESTIONS:

Would you like custom doll clothes or wigs?  If you have a particular type of doll you collect are there any you already have that I shouldn't get? 
- I don't collect dolls.

Allergies?
- Any scented products and Jelly Bellies.

Items from Japan?
- I love Japanese/Asian stuff.  Aren't those really cute plush Alpacasoo's from Japan?  Not sure the cost, so not sure if they'd work for the swap, but they're so darn cute.

Would you like to receive an item that is found in New Zealand only(to do with the culture/country)
- I love things that are from other countries, particularly scenic postcards and floaty pen collectibles.

Would you be happy to receive a custom pony based on one of your collections?
- I'm really not collecting ponies anymore, unless it was a BB custom or something really small that won't take up much room.  I would appreciate the thought and effort that went into it as something very special.

Your favourite ponies?
- Glory and Firefly

Lotions, body wash and bubblebath?
- Allergic to scents and so always use unscented everything.

Do you like home made crafty items themed like your collection? example being maybe a crocheted thing, or sculpted? things like that.
- Yes, love the care and time spend in creating something

Favourite Characters?
- From Star Trek, I guess is would be Dr. McCoy and Kirk, though I do like all the characters.  Dr Who, it would be The Doctor, of course but who can say no to K-9?

Books?
- I ADORE books but don't really know what I'd want.  I'm behind on my reading as it is. If you want to include a book that you really like as an extra, that would probably be ok.  I prefer books with happy endings.

Art?
- Yes, please.

Phobias/Things I Hate?
- bugs, spiders, gory things (no zombies)

If you collected a specific line of things and listed some that you needed, would you be happy to get ones you DON'T need too?
- I suppose that would be fine, though not sure it really applies to me

Doujinshi?
- Sure, why not, I'd give it a try.

Hair Accessories?
- I LOVE hair accessories.  My hair is long but rather fine and so it's on the thin side

Blind Bag?
- No thanks, I think they're very cute but I don't think I'd give them the loving home they deserve.

Say you collect Cows. Do you also like toy cows and not just figurines made to collect?
- YES!!! From socks to bumper stickers to plushies to fine porcelain figures, I'd want it all.  I am trying to cut down on the figurines due to lack of surface space and dusting.

Do you mind second hand items or would you prefer new items?
- either is good for me.  A large part of most of my collections have been made up of second hand items.  And the vintage watches have to be second hand. ;)

Dear partner, here in AZ we have a rennesaince festival that comes every year and is opening next week. Would you like an extra from there? They have little sculptures, jewelry, knick knacks, etc.
- Sure, I've never been, don't know much about them but it sounds like something I'd be interested in.  I'm trying to cut down on knick knacks but if it's great, I'll find the room and love to look at it.  If you think it's a great item, I'm sure I will, too. :)

Do you like stationary items of your collections? For example, if you collect a certain animal would you like a notebook or something with that animal on it?
- Yes, I have lots of journals that are empty but that doesn't mean I won't like another.  I may actually use this one. ;)  I like all things stationary but don't feel the need to hunt something down for me.

If you collect "dogs" or "cats", do you want EVERYTHING with the animal?? like figures, stickers, pens.. you name it.. or is there something you dont want with it?
- Yup, everything, right down to knickers. ;)  Heck, I once bought Smurf lip gloss cause I like Papa Smurf and he was on the packaging.  The lip gloss was gross, though.

Blind Bags?
- Not actively collecting ponies but a Princess Celestia blind bag would be ok, but probably not what the asker had in mind.  Open would be fine for me.

Rehaired/marked up pony?
- No ponies, thanks all the same, they need a better home than mine.

Easter items and candy?
- Love it all, I do Easter for the fun bunny-ness as well as the religious.

Wrapping?
- I'd be happy with anything.  You could do whatever you want with my fav colours or themes, or even your fave colours and themes so that I get a little bit of my partner thrown in for fun.

Homemade Dog Biscuits?
- No dog, just a fish.

Homemade goods?
- I always enjoy but don't want to cause any problems at customs.

Recipes?
- I really don't bake or cook or anything, but if it's a signature item, I'd certainly give it a go and maybe it'll become my signature item. :)

Coloring books?
- Sure, why not?  I like to colour. :)  Nope, never growing up, thanks for asking.

Would things like interesting stationary or pens/pencils be interesting?
- Well, floaty pens are on my wish list, so...  I do like cute, pretty and just plain interesting stationary items.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:00:56 PM by Emberfly »
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2013, 11:57:45 PM »
I am officially in the swap. :) Will be posting my wishlist within the next couple of days.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2013, 12:50:21 AM »
Everyone's wishlists seem like a lot of fun to shop for. I'm working on getting mine together right now.

Mkia9, April birthdays are the best. ;) Mine is on April 24th.

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM \\\"other collections\\\" SWAP SIGN UP\\\'s - Ending 1/28
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2013, 01:24:22 AM »
For my wantlist.. I dont collect MIB or MOC so its free to take the animals out form the boxes, and it will take down the shippingcost too.

:)

Post Merge: January 23, 2013, 01:32:14 AM

If i got someone that not have links in there wantlist and i just don't know what it is the person wants, what i'm a going to do then? if i post here its kind of clear who i got as sa partner. maybe i can send a pm to tikibird and she will send the pm?

i dont know?

Post Merge: January 23, 2013, 01:33:50 AM

Ohhh i love... please show us

Stingrays
Same as the manatees. If you want to see what I have of the manatees and stingrays, feel free to ask and I can take a photo.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:33:50 AM by lemonice »

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2013, 01:55:16 AM »
LOL!! I think this should get my partner started...

1) would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items? I really don't have a preference, whatever my partner prefers!

2) Would you like to receive candy as an extra? If so what do you like? Sure! I love gummy worms and  some other things I like are - milk chocolate, black liquorice jelly beans, chocolate covered cherries (regular and the dried), Pistachio’s, popcorn jelly beans, wintergreen, peppermint bark from TSC, cotton candy, popcorn, Chocolate oranges, Dill pickle Pringles, Faygo peach pop, Peach Sparkling Water, Butter Rum lifesavers, Hot chocolate, Butterbeer, Corinthians, white chocolate lindor truffles, watermelon jolly ranchers, whoppers (candy), nerds, candy corn.

I do not like mint flavored candies, or gingerbread flavored stuff

3) Would you like any pony themed items as extras? Yep, I love pony stuff! :)

4) If your partner is having trouble finding the "other collections" items, would you accept ponies instead?
    If so, please list at least 10 ponies with value within your price catagory.
    describe acceptable flaws
Not a picky collector and would like to stick with the other items I've listed!
1. Candy Apple
2. Soda Float
3. Lickity Split
4. Whizzer

Favorite animal: Rhino, cuttlefish, slugs, snakes

Animals you don't like: I love them all

Favorit color/colors: Reds, Oranges, Greens, black

Do you have animals? Yes, dogs and guinea pigs right now

Stuff you don't want: Not picky!!!

Colors you don't like: I like all colors

Do you like jewelry like earrings, necklace? I can't wear earrings unless they are cuffs or clipons then I love them.... I love bracelets and necklaces!

Random Questions asked throughout the thread....

Would you like custom doll clothes? 

yes I love custom doll clothes! I am currently looking for a really awesome outfit for my CAM Gorgon Monster High girl.
Would you like a local souvenir?

Yes, of course, I like postcards/cards - and I love saltwater Taffy

Do you have any allergies?

nope, none that needs listed

Favorite pony?

Pillow Talk, Sweet Suds

Would you like any lotion, body wash, or bubble bath? If so, favorite scents?

Yes of course! No bubble bath please, I like coconut lime, vanilla, apple scents

Would you like a custom pony related to your collection?

Yes, I would love this, anything custom is my favorite part of collections - noone else has this....

MIB or loose?

loose, not enough room to keep things around in boxes.

Would you like homemade items (eg, crocheted plushie, sculpture etc) for your collection?

Yes, yes and yes... I adore handmade stuff...

Favorite characters from your collections?

Monster High: Abbey Bominable; Novi Stars: Ari Roma

Would you like artwork?

yes, I love anything hand made by partners I get...

Do you have any pets?

Yes 5 dogs Misty(17 year old Pomeranian), Pearl (7 year old French Bulldog), Dixie (4 year old pug), Lola (2 year old Pit/Boxer Mix), Sugar (Cane Corso); 3 guinea pigs all the same age, won't be a year old until May, all boys named Kruzer, Bubble, and Zeus.

Would you like any books?

I only collect childrens books and as of right now only want the following: Verdi by Janell Cannon, any snake books and hermit crab childrens stories. Hermit crab care books and Snake care books.

If you could have a small glass figure of any animal what would it be and what color?  Or are small glass figures just not your thing?

oooh... any animal on my list would be fine in any color! I don't normally collect glass being clumsy and all

Is there anything you hate?

Zombies and gory items,

Anyway, say you collected a specific line of things and listed some that you needed, would you be happy to get ones you DON'T need too? Like if I got a few that were on your want list and a few others too?

Normally yes except for the pokemon. I only like the ones that will go with my specific collections....

Dear Partner: Would you like any MLP trading cards and/or MLP blind bags in your box, as extra goodies? I have a large plethora of both.

oooh I would love blind bags! I also like trading cards so that as extras would be lovely

Any one interested getting hair accessories as an extra?

Hair accessories are awesome especially the cutesy stuff! I can always use bobby pins and I have seen some really cutely colored ones lately.

would that be something, someone would like? not a full on custom, just a blindbag custom. or repaint as i call them.

This would be awesome! I would love this....

I have a question to add. Say you collect Cows. Do you also like toy cows and not just figurines made to collect?

I do, I honestly prefer the toy stuff (usually made better) than figurines made to collect like glass things, ceramic things etc....

Hermit Crabs - I love hermit crabs and their alien bugginess.. I collect Xia-xia pets, custom and hand made items, and any other little figurines that I come across. I also love hermit crab jewelry, and their shells, I collect the colorful pretty shells that you can buy for the crabs to change into.  I need Trinidad Xia Xia pets, I have Tobago and Bimini and Turks. Walmart here had their Xia Xia pets on sale for $3 each and the separate shells for $1 each.

Love love love love love this http://www.etsy.com/listing/104132844/fantasycrabs-golddust-cool-geek-toys?ref=sr_gallery_18&ga_search_query=hermit+crab&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=9&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/108605586/hermit-crab-necklace?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_query=hermit+crab&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=1&ga_search_type=all

Cuttlefish and Slugs – Always on the lookout for items to add to these two collections – they are hard to come by so I have no Cuttlefish’s and only a few slugs. I like any and all types of collections for these two. Jewelry, stationary, mugs, material, blankets, wearable items, toys, art, etc…
Here are some really cute examples I like of cuttlefish from etsy...
http://www.etsy.com/listing/106493614/cuttlefish-sticker?ref=sr_gallery_22&ga_search_query=cuttlefish&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=9&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/83717437/cuttle-me-bookmark-print?ref=sr_gallery_14&ga_search_query=cuttlefish&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=14&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/110336655/awkward-affection-cuddle-cuttlefish?ref=sr_gallery_2&sref=sr_1f587786c84554d77f11d745aaa8174f1745bbc04155c0a4e913b383330b49b3_1358990752_14194692_cuttlefish&ga_search_query=cuttlefish&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=17&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/112680968/romantic-rosey-cuttlefish

Cute Slug Examples I like:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62809518/pets-or-people-for-the-ethical-treatment?ref=sr_gallery_32&ga_search_query=slug&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/89653168/magical-yellow-banana-slug-ariolimax?ref=v1_other_1

http://www.etsy.com/listing/117356298/terrarium-banana-slug?ref=sr_gallery_18&ga_search_query=slug&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/120681904/banana-slug-love?ref=sr_gallery_1&sref=sr_55b36c1c1bb5a4470aeeac274d395d62e4dc6cce4142c8f8dcd62a2a930dad34_1358991168_14173003_slug&ga_search_query=slug&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/114109358/terrarium-leopard-slug?ref=sr_gallery_19&ga_search_query=slug&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all

Not a slug and I can't wear earrings but I LOOOVE these... http://www.etsy.com/listing/101141258/snail-snails-earrings-pink-rose-animal?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=slug&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=22&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/90232260/sterling-silver-Drama Pony=slug&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=24&ga_search_type=all

Small Toy and Miniature Dogs – I collect any small toy dogs – examples are Barbie dogs and Puppy in my pocket. I don’t really have very many so I would like any to add to it. Looking for any bulldogs, Mcdonalds Francis the bulldog from the 1980s

Tribbles from Star Trek – I always want more of these! I don’t have any authentic ones, only one of a kind small Tribbles.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Trek-The-Original-Series-The-Trouble-With-Tribbles-Mini-Mates-Kirk-MOC-/330747528038?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d0216c366

http://www.etsy.com/listing/114541788/tribbles-tile-pendant-sk7?ref=sr_gallery_10&ga_search_query=tribble&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/114250238/star-trek-cartoon-captain-kirk-trouble?ref=sr_gallery_23&ga_search_query=tribble&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/114043246/star-trek-the-trouble-with-tribbles-by?ref=sr_gallery_19&ga_search_query=tribble&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

http://compare.ebay.com/like/330831671160?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Trek-TOS-White-Tribble-On-Card-w-tags-/261156988530?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cce2b6672

http://www.etsy.com/listing/105646248/star-trek-big-bang-mashup-card-soft?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=GPS&gclid=CKat5Kf7_7QCFetDMgodVTIAzg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Star-Trek-Deep-Space-Nine-14-Nobody-Knows-The-Tribbles-Ive-Seen-/150977529985?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2326f64881

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Trek-Deep-Space-Nine-Episode-103-Trials-and-Tribble-ations-VHS-1993-/150982206343?pt=VHS&hash=item23273da387

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trials-and-Tribble-Ations-Star-Trek-Deep-Space-Nine-1996-by-David-G-0671009028-/230914565018?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item35c394a39a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tribble-Pedigree-80s-vintage-Star-Trek-certificate-/310573379069?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item484f9dadfd

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-TREK-IDW-2011-11-12-13-14-Set-Kirk-Spock-Tribbles-Redshirts-NM-/380558145235?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item589b0876d3

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Trek-Alien-Spotlight-Tribbles-Comic-C-B-2009-NM-/140310286564?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20ab2510e4

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Trek-Alien-Spotlight-Tribbles-Comic-C-A-2009-NM-/380113398157?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588086298d

Brain Collection – Always on the lookout for things to add to this. I like small toy brains. I don’t really like gross dripping zombie type brains but things kinda like these:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/113034542/hot-pink-20-toggle-clasp-brain-necklace?ref=sr_gallery_23&ga_search_query=brain+necklace&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/121105719/brain-Drama Pony=brain+necklace&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=5&ga_search_type=all

Unique Mounts with Saddles – Examples Battle Cats from He-Man. I am looking for Clawdeen from She-Ra: http://www.etsy.com/listing/105927332/clawdeen-catras-animal-companion-she-ra?ref=exp_listing – I would like her with her saddle, however, Dinosaurs with saddles – etc….
http://www.etsy.com/listing/112188781/imperial-monsters-battle-rhinoceros-with?ref=usr_faveitems

LLL (Lady LovelyLocks) – I collect the Comb Gnomes and Pixie Tails. I collect any and all I can locate! I have a small army and would love to add to it.

Dalek from Dr Who – I would adore one of these cute little things to sit with my R2D2s….

Snakes – I am always looking for new cute snakes to add to my Naga’s and Monster High Gorgons…

Aliens - Anything Unique, cute, odd, or weird...

Monster Plants - I love anything monster plants.  Examples are Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors, Venus from Monster High, Piranha plants from Super Mario Brothers, carnivine from Pokemon. I like handmade items of these that include jewelry, cups, art, etc... I like all of it really!!

Devil Dolls - My devil doll collection is pretty small but currently includes Hellboy, Lust from LLD, some small Hot Stuffs, Mini Lou Sapphire from LLD, and a couple of handmade devils. I am always looking for cute awesome devils to add to the Devil family...

Jewelry I like -

http://www.etsy.com/listing/112051883/rhinstone-snake-braceletanklet?ref=usr_faveitems

http://www.etsy.com/listing/91652614/tree-pentacle-mother-of-pearl-amulet-by?ref=usr_faveitems

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87957708/ornate-gray-pentacle-occult-wicca-stone?ref=usr_faveitems

http://www.etsy.com/listing/107930914/alien-head-ufo-necklace?ref=usr_faveitems

REALLY REALLY WANT: http://www.etsy.com/listing/112579875/so-mote-it-be-hand-stamped-quartz-pagan?ref=usr_faveitems

And although I don’t really like zombies… I adore this!!!
 http://www.etsy.com/listing/79525757/i-brain-zombies-zombie-love-leather-cuff?ref=sr_gallery_14&ga_search_query=brain+cuff&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

SSC (Strawberry Shortcake) looking for Sour Grapes and Dregs – or just dregs…
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9_IuVwRzLYU4htk_a3zOPXzfNQZmLLAnJv2Bl0O3RIlSZT1woEA

Mcdonalds Master Viper #4 from Kung Fu Panda http://www.amazon.com/McDonalds-Kung-Fu-Panda-Viper/dp/B006C6P182

Pokemon Monster Collection Diamond/Pearl: Carnivine (MC-067) (Tomy)
http://www.toysnjoys.com/pokeminifigurinesdp4.html

Pokemon Dragonair – any of these, I have none and love custom/one of a kind figures and jewelry. Etsy has a few things.
http://www.etsy.com/search?q=dragonair&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US

Pokemon Monster Collection Advanced Generation: 209 Snubbull (Tomy)
http://www.toysnjoys.com/pokeminifigurinesgs3.html

Pokemon houndoom Figurine

http://www.etsy.com/listing/114874328/everything-must-go-pokemon-houndoom?ref=sr_gallery_4&ga_search_query=houndoom&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

Littlest Pet Shop
Hermit Crabs - any of them _ I want an army
Spiders – any of them – I want an army
Blind Bag Shark

Soot Sprites - anything that is available, I kinda think the fan rendering looks like a Tribble with eyes! They are soooo cute!

Monster High:
Unicorn CAM
Bee Girl CAM
Robecca
Operetta - sig
Scaris Deuce

Other Dolls:
Mimi Bobeck doll - from the Drew Carey show (chunky doll)
Tracy Turnblad doll - from Hairspray (chunky doll)
Ursula doll - from The Little Mermaid (the chunky one not the new stylized doll)

Novi Stars:
Una Verse
Ali Lectric
Nita Light
Malie Tasker

Lalaloopsy Minis:
Candy Broomsticks
Ivory Ice Crystals
Pillow Featherbed
Little Bah Peep
Muffet miss Tuffet

Lalaloopsy
Lalaloopsy Prairie Dusty Trails Silly Hair - the cactus ONLY

Spectra:
Spectra
AstraGold
StylaBlue
Tom Comet
UltraViolet
Spark

Accessories:
Glasses
Sunglasses
frog in jar from Monster high Mad Science Lagoona
Cleo's snake - Hissette
Clawd Wolfs gargoyle - Rockseena
Lagoona's fish - Neptuna
Frankie's dog - Watzit
Cupids wings
Dragon CAMs wings
Shoes
boots
rainboots
Ghoulia's scooter
Ghoulia's drink from Skull Shores
Little Pullip - COSMIC-Mercu vr. - Mini Doll - I don't want the doll just the entire outfit especially the earphones/earmuffs
Any Monster High Shoes
Monster High outfit for ghoulia that has the worm earrings (I LOOOOVE those earrings!!!)

Doll Clothes:

Barbie dress, valentines dress white with red velvet hearts from  Loving you Barbie 1983
http://barbievjem.blogspot.com/2010/06/1983-loving-you-barbie.html

Barbie dress, Peaches n cream dress

http://cdn2.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/peaches-n-cream-barbie-1980s.jpg

Dream Glow 1980s Barbie DOll - Want the dress

http://pinterest.com/pin/493566440381852311/

Rama Llama -from Jem
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 03:20:12 AM by Tribble79 »

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2013, 04:36:07 AM »
Cuttlefish are hard to find. The ones I have either came from etsy or aquariums and occasionally craft shows. 

I love how everyone has some unexpected interests!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:13:03 PM by Marigold »

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2013, 05:01:12 AM »
Brain collection!!! :) wow!

this is very fun to know:

why do you have this intrest? why do you collect this things?

Answer: All of my collection is just because they are so cute and fun and nothing else.
and maybe because i had mlp and sylvanians when i was a kid.
and i love animals!! so if i cant have a own rhino or giraffe i can always have them as an LPS :) hihi

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2013, 07:28:13 AM »

I'm rather fond of it :) lol. And it falls perfectly for this swap!

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2013, 07:37:05 AM »

I'm rather fond of it :) lol. And it falls perfectly for this swap!
I second this :D mine is April 9th :P

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2013, 08:02:40 AM »
How neat! So many April babies xD

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2013, 09:31:04 AM »
maybe i can send a pm to tikibird and she will send the pm?

I can do that. There are 2 other people who I will sent the partner list to (one for the $25 and one for the $40) so they can send PM's when I am on vacation.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal