collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Vintage 90s Secrets folders!  (Read 1196 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Vintage 90s Secrets folders!
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2014, 12:13:26 PM »
well I suppose they arnt that similar after all. And I looked for any type of signature only to see Hallmark printed on the back, so of course they wont say who the actual artist is, and no year is mentioned either, so its possible they arnt even really vintage. I just know I found them in some of my moms "old" stuff, I was young when I found them, she doesnt remember why they were with her stuff so they could be from HER or from my own childhood. dunno its a mystery I guess. xD I kept them just because they're adorable so ill post them in a spoiler as not to ruin your original post theme. :p

Those are adorable!!  (Ack, that goat - he's so heartbreakingly cute!!)  I don't think those are part of the Secrets series, but they could very well have been painted by Patty.  She used a lot of different styles for different projects.  (On a side note - why don't they make Valentines like these anymore?!)

I have no idea!? these are so nice >.< and theyre big too, and on a actual cardstock xD. I just love looking at them even though iv only got 4 different baby animals to look at haha.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage 90s Secrets folders!
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2014, 06:02:03 PM »
The band name of the bookmark is Antioch bookmarks.  There's no credit to the artist or 'secrets' or anything like that on it.  If there's a sea otter one out there, I would flip =P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal