collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any 3DS fans here?  (Read 1397 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Any 3DS fans here?
« on: June 24, 2012, 08:54:14 PM »
Random topic, I know.

But in the last few months I have been more addicted to my 3DS than ever. I got it for my birthday last fall from my boyfriend and it had been collecting dust for months. I didn't really play it much since there wasn't many games out at the time that I wanted.

Well, I didn't really explore other options either. My two friends each got 3DSes and they introduced me to the world of streetpassing to get stuff for puzzle swap and Find Mii. I also now find it fascinating to carry it around with me in sleep mode all the time to see if I get any hits. I know it's nerdy but it's addicting!

Any other 3DS owners here? What games are you looking forward to?

I'm waiting for the new Harvest Moon! I'm so excited for it and I hope it comes out this winter as planned. I will be taking vacation days from work just to play it, haha!
Also looking forward to Animal Crossing 3D. Just wish it would have a concrete release date.

Anyone?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
Re: Any 3DS fans here?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 09:15:42 PM »
AHHHHHH I want Animal Crossing for the 3DS SO. BAD.

Do you use Swapnotes?

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 09:34:54 PM »
I can't justify getting a 3DS yet. Waiting on Animal Crossing 3DS before I get one (though if there is another title that interests me coming out earlier, I may get it earlier).

Currently tho, AC 3DS is the only title that's on my priority list. Once that comes out, I'll get my 3DS with it.

Thing is tho, I'm also aiming for a Wii U. My newish LG TV has a horrible delay with my current Wii, PS2 and any input that isn't HD, and it's seriously driving me nuts.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 09:40:52 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 09:37:52 PM »
saply - Yes, I do use swapnotes from time to time. My friends and I were pretty into it when the app was first out. I still sent them a silly picture from time to time.

I heard AC 3DS may be released early next year. It's supposed to come out in Japan this fall. I really hope it doesn't get delayed. That game will suck my life away and they could do lots of great stuff with it using streetpass and spotpass.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Rion

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 09:45:58 PM »
I have had my 3DS since launch day, however I've rarely used it. All the titles I'm wanting are coming out this fall/winter it seems.

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 10:26:08 PM »
I love my 3DS!  :D  I like downloading the classic games from the 3ds shop, and I'm addicted to carrying it around to see if I get any new Mii's thru streetpass. :)  I held off buying it until they came out with the Zelda bundle this past Black Friday. 
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 10:35:41 PM »
Meee! My 3DS is my baby, like my DS before it and my GBA before that and my Gameboy Color before that and my Gameboy Pocket before that :P I have it with me all the time.

I'm really looking forward to the new Harvest Moon game too :) And Kingdom Hearts:DDD. Right now I'm playing Tales of the Abyss, but I'm having a hard time getting used to the gameplay. I beat Kid Icarus fairly recently-- that was a really good one. I also downloaded Colors!3D, which has been a lot of fun to mess with. Kind of like Photoshop for the 3DS. And of course, abusing Swapnote by spamming my friends who never write back is always good fun :)

So far, my 3DS game collection includes Kid Icarus, Tales of the Abyss, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns, Zelda, and Nintendogs+Cats.

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 10:39:52 PM »
I still just have my old DS but dang it if there's a new Harvest Moon coming out for the 3DS, I guess I'll have to get that now......

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline RavenWolf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 12:39:46 AM »
I love my 3DS! I got the zelda bundle for xmas.  :) I don't really play with the 3d on much anymore and I only have three 3d games. I think the thing I love most is being able to watch Netflix on it! I can't wait for Hulu Plus to be added sometime this year.

Of course now I wish I had waited to buy, as I just found out the 3DS XL is supposed to be coming out in a few months. I really want it but not sure if I can justify shelling out the money for it, just for a larger screen.  :(

Boldly going where no pony has gone before...

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 02:47:34 AM »
Of course now I wish I had waited to buy, as I just found out the 3DS XL is supposed to be coming out in a few months.
Ooh, lucky I haven't bought it yet then! :P Will go for one of those instead of a regular 3DS once that and AC 3DS comes out.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 04:43:31 AM »
I hadn't heard about the Harvest Moon game yet lol. I want Animal crossing as well! I've had my 3DS since last April so I have the Ambassador program games :) I haven't been playing recently but I think I want to try to beat Okamiden :) I used the streeet pass at a convention I went to in March and got over 100 miis added tonmy 3DS lol

Thanks Whippetluv!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 06:29:56 AM »
We had one. Bought it just as it came out, but all the bugs and problems made us sell it back to the retailer as soon as bf had finnished Zelda. We're considering buying the new version that's coming out soon where they at least have fixed the screen properly but then again, Wii U is coming in December (if they're not postponing it again, sigh) and we might try out that one.

My old favorable DS with R4-card is my baby tho. I love that one to death!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 08:26:49 AM »
My old favorable DS with R4-card is my baby tho. I love that one to death!
I love my old DS! It's the DS Lite model. Last one in the market to be able to play GBA games, which is fortunate because I skipped from the GBC straight to the DS :P

And wow, how time flies. I've had it for 6 years already!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 09:38:49 AM »
I stick to my DSlite^^  Glad you are enjoying the 3DS though^^

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 10:22:39 AM »
Myself and my husband both have 3DS's. We are currently playing Pokémon Conquest (amazing!). I also play Mario Kart, Super Mario 3D Land and I've been off of playing Kid Icarus for a bit because the camera controls give me a headache.

I am very much looking forward to Animal Crossing. The official release date according to GameStop is 1-1-2013. I also thought it was meant to release this year, but it's not and it won't. Such a shame.

Not sure what I'll play on it between now and then, yet. Besides Pokémon Conquest.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal