Pony Talk > Off Topic

Pin Badges

<< < (3/3)

nebulavery:
I collect pins! They're not on display right now, but I've been meaning to cover a piece of cardboard with cloth for a display board.

Sora:

--- Quote from: banditpony on June 26, 2019, 10:54:00 AM ---I love all the fanart ones I see these days.

I'm looking into making my own XD

I'm in the research phase atm as people tend to keep their manufacturers to themselves. >< I hate gambling.

--- End quote ---
Don't suppose you've had any luck since? I'm desperately looking to get some pins made of my favourite characters (mostly Disney), but I can't find anywhere.

banditpony:

--- Quote from: Sora on July 16, 2019, 02:28:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: banditpony on June 26, 2019, 10:54:00 AM ---I love all the fanart ones I see these days.

I'm in the research phase atm as people tend to keep their manufacturers to themselves. >< I hate gambling.

--- End quote ---
Don't suppose you've had any luck since? I'm desperately looking to get some pins made of my favourite characters (mostly Disney), but I can't find anywhere.

--- End quote ---

Well from what I've read you have to go through ali express and it's a gamble about quality.. I bookmarked something on my home computer of one I wanted to try.

If you didn't know, the die is the most expensive part. So usually you'll have to do quantity of like 50+ minimum..

Sora:

--- Quote from: banditpony on July 16, 2019, 02:38:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sora on July 16, 2019, 02:28:18 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well from what I've read you have to go through ali express and it's a gamble about quality.. I bookmarked something on my home computer of one I wanted to try.

If you didn't know, the die is the most expensive part. So usually you'll have to do quantity of like 50+ minimum..

--- End quote ---
Ouch... Most of my characters are pretty unpopular, I don't even know if I could shift that many XD;

Let me know if you decide to try it! I'd love to see the outcome.

banditpony:
sent you a pm ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version