collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mexico Ponies ended early--mystery solved!  (Read 559 times)

Offline moondancer1

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Mexico Ponies ended early--mystery solved!
« on: July 07, 2012, 01:18:28 PM »
I was watching Lili Ledy Butter, Minty and Bluebelle and now they are no longer on ebay!  Did anyone else see these?  I am so upset I wanted to bid!  Ebay really should not allow this type of thing.  I messaged the seller so maybe there is a good reason.   I have bought from that seller before and they have other ponies still listed.  Those three were so nice!

So I am apparently confused I thought they had several days left  but the auction ended normally! Pease excuse me!   :blush:     
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:06:23 PM by moondancer1 »

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
Re: Mexico Ponies ended early!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 03:20:40 PM »
:( sorry to hear that. It seems to happen more and more, those early ended auctions..

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 06:17:05 PM »
The ones from exin_goblin?  Well, I won them, but they didn't end early; the auctions ran normally.  Sorry, I think you just missed the auction ends.   >_<

The ponies don't look GREAT, but they look like they'll clean up pretty well.  If I decide not to keep any of them, I'll give you first pick.

Sorry :hug:
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline moondancer1

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 07:04:11 PM »
Yes thats them!  Oh I dont know how I missed them!  I couldnt find them in my watch list either!  I am so confused!  I really thought they had a couple more days so I thought they had ended eary!  Please excuse my stupidity!  Please dont be sorry I hope you like them and thank you for your offer to give me first chance on them!  Congrats they look nice especially Bluebelle! :)   I think I am going to try for the Perfume Puff palace pony! 

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Mexico Ponies ended early--mystery solved!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 07:27:16 PM »
Oh it's OK, don't worry, no offense taken.  :)  We've all done stuff like that. Just the other day I was irritated that I missed an item because I forgot to put it in my watch list. Could have gotten it cheap and with combined shipping too. Ugh!

Good luck with the Mexi Perfume Palace pony; I just got that one. It sounds like I have tons of Mexicans, but I really don't. The perfume pony was #5 for me.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal