collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponies, Pet Shops or money for your KITTY KITTY KITTENS!!!  (Read 2335 times)

Eekay

• Trade Count: (0)
Ponies, Pet Shops or money for your KITTY KITTY KITTENS!!!
« on: March 07, 2012, 07:59:50 PM »
Hey there!

Sorry, I've been rather absent on here! Love the new forum.
I still collect MLPs, but right now, I'm very super interested in vintage Kitty Kitty Kittens. They are from the 90s. These plush cats had rattles in their heads. :) They also made bunnies and puppies I'm willing to buy or trade.
What the kitties look like : http://www.pranceatron.com/kittens/2001DSIbox.jpg

So. I'm willing to either :
-Buy your KKKs for a fair amount of money (anywhere between 15$ and 40$ depending on condition and prettyness)
-Trade your KKKs for my ponies (G1 or G3), if I happen to have some you want
-Trade your KKKs for other stuffed animals or toys (Russ Berrie, Webkinz, TY, vintage Polly Pocket, etc.)
-Trade your KKKs for Littlest Pet Shops. I've hundreds of these, from ever since they were re-released (in the 2000s). Some MIP, some loose... playsets, accessories... so if you collect, I probably have something for you!

Also, if you have a vintage Hasbro Puppy, Pony, Bunny or Kitty surprise in good condition, I'll also consider buying! :)

Please help me get back my childhood memories! If you can trade me some KKKs, send me photos through PM, or e-mail me at:
the-black-kitten(at)hotmail.com

THANK YOU!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 08:02:20 PM by Eekay »

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: Ponies, Pet Shops or money for your KITTY KITTY KITTENS!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 08:15:50 PM »
I actually have several Kitty Kitty Kittens as well as Kitty/Puppy etc Surpise. Let me take a look and see if I have any extra :) I do find them quite often as well, so if I happen across any doubles I'll let you know!

I had these as a child as well and loved them sooo much! It makes me happy to find them now and build a collection. I actually just found a Pony surprise today with both her babies!

Eekay

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 08:31:33 PM »
so if I happen across any doubles I'll let you know!
I actually just found a Pony surprise today with both her babies!

Oh, you'd make me happy, you've no idea. I'm willing to pay or trade slightly more than they're worth, because they're not widely available.
I've currently 6 kitties. One from childhood, two from thrift stores, three from evil bay. I wish they were more available in Québec, a lot of US collectors seem to find them easily at thrift markets!

As for Pony Surprise, would that be a pink one you found? She was so pretty. I used to have that bright white and pink pony mom with three babies. Sadly, my childhood Surprise pets are all long gone. :(

I've three I saved from the thrift market, but all dogs. :)

Let me know about your doubles! I'd be excited.

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 09:20:33 PM »
so if I happen across any doubles I'll let you know!
I actually just found a Pony surprise today with both her babies!

Oh, you'd make me happy, you've no idea. I'm willing to pay or trade slightly more than they're worth, because they're not widely available.
I've currently 6 kitties. One from childhood, two from thrift stores, three from evil bay. I wish they were more available in Québec, a lot of US collectors seem to find them easily at thrift markets!

As for Pony Surprise, would that be a pink one you found? She was so pretty. I used to have that bright white and pink pony mom with three babies. Sadly, my childhood Surprise pets are all long gone. :(

I've three I saved from the thrift market, but all dogs. :)

Let me know about your doubles! I'd be excited.

So now you've got me really excited about these again darn you!  :P  One more thing I'm going to collect... *sigh*

I googled them and found this *squeee!*

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I didn't know there were so many! And these are just one group. This is the site I don't know if you've visited it http://www.pranceatron.com/kittens/kittykittykittens.html

:lol: Ohh evil bay. I have two? from childhood I believe, one that's got patches of gray and white and black and a ginger one. Then I've found several in later years at flea markets/thrift stores. Including the white fluffy ones which I had as a child, and unknowingly lent to a friend who ruined it with colored chalks  :cry: . I've found a few at goodwill that I didn't end up getting and now I want to kick myself  >_<

Also I need this one so bad it hurts

But the Pony Suprise I found today was the bright Pink one yes. I only managed to find two of the babies  :huh:  I don't know how many she was supposed to have. They're all in pretty bad shape. Last week I found the white mommy with brown patches, and two babies with her, and I have a mint Pink kitty, no babies.

I have the Purple Cat mom from my childhood somewhere at home, and her two babies here. I also have a brown baby that a very bad bad elementary school me stole from a friend *wrist slap*

Eekay

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 09:42:20 PM »
That website's very much the only existing reference for the kitties. :(
There are a few forum threads I found on the web that document the toy. But I honestly don't care what "line" the kitties come from. I just want the cute!

I know how that goes. Last I brought up ponies with a friend, she started collecting again. :P
I make people excited! Haha.

If I ever see a coloured kitten anywhere, I'll poke you. I have less interest in the funky coloured ones! The one I'm most after right now is a black and white one similiar to the one I lost. Any black and white kitty. :(

And how funny! The white fluffy one is the one I had as a child too! It has a cute pink chiffon bow. I have it right next to me!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 09:47:07 PM »
That website's very much the only existing reference for the kitties. :(
There are a few forum threads I found on the web that document the toy. But I honestly don't care what "line" the kitties come from. I just want the cute!

I know how that goes. Last I brought up ponies with a friend, she started collecting again. :P
I make people excited! Haha.

If I ever see a coloured kitten anywhere, I'll poke you. I have less interest in the funky coloured ones! The one I'm most after right now is a black and white one similiar to the one I lost. Any black and white kitty. :(

And how funny! The white fluffy one is the one I had as a child too! It has a cute pink chiffon bow. I have it right next to me!

I have the white one in my room right now :) Someone is getting to sleep with me tonight!

I'll keep an eye out for any black and white ones I come across. I'm the same way though, I just want the ones I think are cute.

Eekay

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 09:29:46 PM »
Thank you so much for keeping an eye out. And if you have extras right now, my offer stands. :)

Anyone else? I'm willing to trade slightly more than the kitty's worth if you want ponies or LPS rather than a payment!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 07:20:06 AM »
I have the orange/white kitten in .... 'loved' condition. I'll have to get some pictures taken later. I pick them up when I see them at thrift stores because I know a few other members here collect them! this particular kitten is in need of a surface washing to fix up her fur and some kid gave her a maker dot under her tail... of course children want their toys to be anatomically correct XD Could use some new stuffing in the body too... I couldn't leave her behind at the thrift store I found her in! K.K.K.s were from my childhood as well, though I have no desire to collect them.

I also have a few Pony/Puppy surprise toys if you are interested!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 03:21:01 PM »
I have a black and white Kitty Kitty Kitten (with collar) and I also have a pink Pony Surprise with her 3 babies (plus her collar).  I also have a Mommy tan colored Puppy Surprise (with collar) with no babies.

I don't have a picture of m Kitty Kitty Kitten (I'd have to find her lol).  But here are my Pony Surprise and Puppy Surprise pictures:

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 03:27:56 PM »
cute surprise animals FairyDust! @Eekay I'll pm you when I get photos later this weekend
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Eekay

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 08:02:46 PM »
Thanks so much for these new offers! You girls make me so glad. :)
I replied to you, FairyDust!

Jazz, I'll be waiting for your pic! I don't mind surface cleaning. If that's all she needs, I'll be interested. <3

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 06:57:43 PM »
I may have the Calico (Patches?) one laying around somewhere.  I'm out of town right now but I would be happy to see if I can track it down when I get home.  I used to love them when I was little!

Eekay

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 08:31:00 PM »
Please let me know! I'd be thrilled. :)
So far so many people have said they maybe have kitties for me, thanks so much! I look forward to any of your replies!

I've budget for many kitties, don't let the fact that this thread has many replies stop you from offering me yours!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal