collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fantasize about your future  (Read 2330 times)

LoftyWings

• Trade Count: (0)
Fantasize about your future
« on: April 18, 2012, 05:44:19 PM »
Sometimes I like to fantasize about what it will be like some day when I'm a mom. Or if I ever "make it" on Broadway. Or simply what the reception will be to any cosplay project I have in the works.

Two of those examples are actually on my mind right now. I have had plans for a Lofty cosplay for a while now. (She'll be very steampunk-esque, like an airship captain.) I don't know when exactly I'll make this design a reality, but I'm very excited for the future date when I do. Thing is, my favorite pony isn't really Lofty. It's Baby Lofty. But as an adult, I can't as easily make a cosplay of Baby Lofty (I mean, I could, but it would be more mistaken to be her mother). So, naturally the thought comes to me: some day, when (ok, if) I have a daughter, I will make her a Baby Lofty costume to match me as Lofty. And we will be adorable together. And then I can show pictures of her next to pictures of me at age 6 in the baby lofty costume my mom made me for Halloween too.

Silly, I know, but it's one of the fantasies I have. And I just needed to get it out. LOL

Do you have a silly fantasy like this?

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Fantasize about your future
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 06:52:44 PM »
Having time/motivation/workspace to do my crafts again :) And owning a mini cooper :P

Oh, and an awesome place for a rabbit rescue :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

LoftyWings

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 08:13:01 PM »
Oh, and an awesome place for a rabbit rescue :D

:)

If I give up on trying to make a living as an actor (read: NOT give up on acting--that will never happen) I'm considering starting a party planning business. The skills I've realized through staffing at anime conventions are the sort I really think could help me in that sort of job. Plus through cosplay I know a dozen professional photographers and half a dozen professional dressmakers, AND my two part time jobs right now are in a bakery and a high-end flower shop. Yeah. Wedding planner, anyone?

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 08:31:09 PM »
*dreams of one day owning a capybara*

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »
When I was a kid I dreamed of being a famous artist. Yeah right.

Okay kaoskat, owning a capybara is one of the few dreams I still allow myself to have too. They're so awesome. Just hugging one one day would be good too.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

NumiTuziNeru

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 01:20:15 AM »
i like dreaming of the day someone notices the stuff i write and decides to make a show on the bbc with it and let me watch and it'd have evanna lynch and alan rickman in it and colleen atwood doing the costumes and stuff.

:)))))

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 01:52:20 AM »
Ouh well dreaming of beeing a writer, own a cottage somewhere in the UK and prolly have a small lovely vintage and hand crafted store close to my house where I can also sell paintings and kitsch (stuff like that)
And heaving tea with customers :D

That's it :D
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 09:51:07 AM »
I spend half my life daydreaming about how I want the other half to be :P

Mostly I just dream of finally moving in with my long distance boyfriend, or of picking up a new skill/craft that I could end up being good at for once, maybe making a living off of actually doing something I enjoy, and of someday having a baby (also that daydream usually includes the specifics of no morning sickness and no C sections, skin tears, or extreme labor pain.... dream big!!!  :lmao: )
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 11:09:23 AM »
I want to eventually write out my novels of the dreams ive been having since I was 5..my own fantasy world.  Id hope that it would be well recieved and maybe used as a world in gaming :)

Also want to try to advance my artwork^^

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 02:24:48 PM »
I want to eventually write out my novels of the dreams ive been having since I was 5..my own fantasy world.  Id hope that it would be well recieved and maybe used as a world in gaming :)
It's funny, that's how I feel sometimes. Some of my more vivid dreams have already been translated into a novel (limited to myself only though), but others would be perfect, IMO, for a videogame :)

For me though, it's to live in Japan. I study Japanese and love the country and culture, and I'd love to stay there permanently!

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 11:32:08 AM »
I'm always daydreaming about getting a place together with my boyfriend of nearly 4 years, and going on trips together and learning to cook together and staying silly and young at heart even as we get older...dang that's sappy! =P Sounds nice though.

I also like to imagine that someday I'll find a career that I really like and which makes decent money, heh. I even think that I should try working in a spook house because I love them so much (I mean the Halloween kind, not a real haunted house)...only problem is that would really just be a seasonal job and also I have no idea what kind of money I'd make...probably not too much. But it just sounds fun!

Oh yes, and of course someday I'll have a nice house with a pool and a pony room. :heart:
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 06:24:09 AM »
Learning how to sing and becoming a working actress! I love the stage, but I don't have the voice for it ;.; I have been told that my voice has a lot of potential, but it also needs a loooooot of work.
I also dream of losing some weight. This also ties in with my acting dream. You get more work with a more controlled weight. I will never be thin, but I don't always have to be huge.

And if that doesn;t work out, and I know it won't lol, I want to get married and adopt some babies.

Offline TraderTif

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 06:38:07 AM »
Well, I just moved halfway across the country, since I'm getting married to my previously-long-distance fiancé in June, so I guess most of my fantasies revolve around that.  I like to daydream that I would lose a big bunch of weight and/or my fertility problems disappear, and we have the big (6+ kids) family that we'd both love.  (Alternately, that my health problems wouldn't disqualify us from adopting a bunch of kids, or some combination of both.)  Indeed, I like to daydream that all my health problems disappear, and I have actual days free from pain, and enough energy to do things.  Maybe I'd go on to graduate school, and find a job as a librarian.  I daydream that my fiancé finds a job that he really likes, so he doesn't have to be miserable about work anymore.  I like to daydream that maybe someday he becomes a deacon, because he'd really love that.  Or maybe daydream that some of our hypothetical kids become priests or nuns, etc.  Or get married and we have grandchildren, why not?

:lovey:

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 06:46:31 AM »
Mine are simple yet mostly unobtainable. I daydream about getting to visit home after having been away for over 12 years. See my family again, see some friends again.

I also daydream about actually moving back to a desert location and being a day's drive away from said family members, and getting to live in my own house.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 04:55:39 PM »
My biggest dream?  To be able to control my mental disorders.  That's all I want.  I don't want to get married, have kids, I don't have any career goals.  I really don't have any goals, period.  All I want in my future is to be in control, and to be relatively happy with myself (that last one, I know will never happen...I just want to have control over my own mind). 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal