collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: McDonald's ponies releasing order.  (Read 16729 times)

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
Re: McDonald's ponies releasing order.
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2012, 09:54:25 PM »
i have like 8 pinkies, 6 fluttershy's and 3 of all the first 4, and 1 of each of the last 4. i keep asking for the last 4 here in town but they said "All we have is 1 and 4" (pinkie and fluttershy) ...my butt.
that is NOT all they have. jerk faces.
i want to buy 2 of each of the last 4 >.<
one guy behind the counter told me "next week is our truck, come back and i'll see what i can find" woo!!! a brony perhaps?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2012, 11:06:35 PM »
I got Pinkie Pie today. Weird. I wasn't expecting her but at least it was one I wanted.
Now to just get Dash and/or Twilight and I'll be happy!

When I was walking my dog earlier I found a Rainbow Dash clip on the sidewalk, so I have, umm, half of her? It would have been cooler to find the pony.
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

DJ Midli

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2012, 01:18:44 AM »
I have now been to 6 Mcdonalds in Ottawa Canada, none of them have had any idea about this customer appreciation set. I have been to 2 corporate location, a franchised location and 3 walmart locations. Nada. That said I am now short RBD and Cherilee my pony goal of the complete collection with some extras... but still aggrivating!

TL:DR Customer appreciation set doesn't exist in Canada.

Rococo

« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2012, 01:48:49 AM »
I have now been to 6 Mcdonalds in Ottawa Canada, none of them have had any idea about this customer appreciation set. I have been to 2 corporate location, a franchised location and 3 walmart locations. Nada. That said I am now short RBD and Cherilee my pony goal of the complete collection with some extras... but still aggrivating!

TL:DR Customer appreciation set doesn't exist in Canada.

Aww, don't feel too bad. It doesn't seem to exist in the area I live in either (or my luck is terrible and I am winding up with all the ignorant/new cashiers). Got so tired of the weird looks that I gave up asking for the set and am just trying to collect them individually lol.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2012, 01:52:02 PM »
So has anyone successfully removed the little tumors from their heads yet? I want to do it, but I'm too chicken to experiment myself without some kind of instructions and pics.

CrystalLance

« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2012, 10:13:10 PM »
So has anyone successfully removed the little tumors from their heads yet? I want to do it, but I'm too chicken to experiment myself without some kind of instructions and pics.

Yep, I've done it though I also stripped the whole pony and plan to repaint it and sculpt it a tail (had a TON of rarities) I just took an exacto knife to the plastic and carefully cut away at it. There are some dings that could be smoothed out or covered with epoxy and I think that when removing any of them, you'll need to find a paint to match the color of the mane.

Don't know how helpful that is but that's what I did.

Tally Mark

« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2012, 11:50:09 PM »
I've been picking up the ponies at the local McDonalds, but my boyfriend surprised me today with a Twilight Sparkle. :) Since I have a spare, I'm going to take a dremel to that circle on her head and drill straight through--if I do it right, it'll be PERFECT for turning into a keychain!

Offline Moondancer1073

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2012, 06:54:55 AM »
i SO have to get to McDonald's and grab these!!

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2012, 08:17:27 AM »
I finally completed my whole set :D ONE last Cheerilee at one McD's last night, and another McD's had a manager nice enough to rip open a box of RD's for me and sell me one before they were supposed to xD SO HAPEEEE *3* I'm really pleased with how large they are :)

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2012, 09:55:46 AM »
So far I've  managed to get Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Lily Blossom, and Applejack. I'll have to head back over to McD's sometime next week in hopes of finding the rest. I have the last G4 set which isn't that dissimilar, so I'm not in much of a hurry. :)

I'm getting addicted to Shamrock Shakes! Thank goodness they're only around for a limited time, lol, I dislike the other flavors normally.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:58:48 AM by Mandy85 »

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2012, 02:46:38 PM »
Ha!  Finally had some success and got the first four Ponies today (Ottawa people, I was at the South Keys Walmart.)  They were nice enough to go into the back and pull out a new box for me.  I'm hoping I can get AJ and RD.  My cubicle at work will be full of Ponies.

Elf

Rococo

« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2012, 02:48:51 PM »
So far I've  managed to get Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Lily Blossom, and Applejack. I'll have to head back over to McD's sometime next week in hopes of finding the rest. I have the last G4 set which isn't that dissimilar, so I'm not in much of a hurry. :)

I'm getting addicted to Shamrock Shakes! Thank goodness they're only around for a limited time, lol, I dislike the other flavors normally.

Yeah, those Shamrock Shakes are really growing on me as well lol. They have that very slight citrusy taste along with the mint that's kinda weird but nice!

Bah, I really want AJ but I'm getting afraid I won't be able to find her before the promotion ends. I also really want TS and RD but they're lesser priority. I don't really care about finding Cheerilee and Lily Blossom.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2012, 03:53:38 PM »
I got ALL the McDonalds ponies today:)  The Manager was nice enough to open the display and give me the ponies that were inside that I didn't have.  Holy smoke I was so excited.  I paid about $13 for all of them, which I didn't think was too bad.  They are cute!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

DJ Midli

« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2012, 02:16:05 PM »
Wondering if anyone in Canada has had any difficulty finding rbd and cherilee.... so far both the Ottawa bronies and bronies of canada groups are reporting inability to find... wondering ifhere is the same

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2012, 02:19:18 PM »
Wondering if anyone in Canada has had any difficulty finding rbd and cherilee.... so far both the Ottawa bronies and bronies of canada groups are reporting inability to find... wondering ifhere is the same

All I've been able to get in Ottawa is Rarity, PP, and Twilight so far :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal