collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Has anyone seen anything like these before?  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone seen anything like these before?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2024, 03:08:33 AM »
Gosh, that's so clever and cute! I'm over here struggling to make a mold, and some kid did it with a toy not even sold in their country in the 80s! I love it! :lmao: Thank you for sharing!!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone seen anything like these before?
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2024, 11:01:41 AM »
Gosh, that's so clever and cute! I'm over here struggling to make a mold, and some kid did it with a toy not even sold in their country in the 80s! I love it! :lmao:

This is what gets me about them! It's such an oddly specific thing to make a custom/homemade mould out of, but I guess I've seen weirder! I agree they do look like plaster casts of some kind rather than just being painted over the original toys. I wonder if they were an obscure fakie plaster cast kit that "borrowed" the original Hasbro moulds - or maybe even a legitimate release that we haven't found yet? I think I'm leaning towards homemade or bootleg atm. It is odd if they weren't released over there... but not impossible, toys do travel esp. if bought on holiday... if only they could talk! Either way they're a really cool and unusual find, congrats!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal