collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your Ponies' Personality  (Read 1727 times)

MoongazerThePony

• Trade Count: (0)
Your Ponies' Personality
« on: April 21, 2012, 04:59:07 PM »
This Is what I made as their personalities:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 (Pics from wiki)
Sorry for low quality. Tell me if you can"t read something.
I want to see yours!

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Your Ponies' Personality
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 05:03:51 PM »
Neat idea!!!!
:socks:   :frog:

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 05:48:52 PM »
Cute! Spunky as a dancer makes total sense somehow, lol.

Starlie

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 06:47:04 PM »
When I was horribly sleep deprived the other day, I went through all of my girlfriend's ponies and gave them horrible personalities. For instance, Sweetie Swirl was an awful, awful racist and only liked other unicorns. To this day, we make sure she's never by a non-unicorn, she might harass them otherwise.

Stuntmang

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 06:55:54 PM »
My ponies are all vegetables.

MoongazerThePony

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 07:01:44 PM »

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 07:14:45 PM »
Cute concepts!

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 08:01:04 PM »
When I was horribly sleep deprived the other day, I went through all of my girlfriend's ponies and gave them horrible personalities. For instance, Sweetie Swirl was an awful, awful racist and only liked other unicorns. To this day, we make sure she's never by a non-unicorn, she might harass them otherwise.

ROFL!!! I will never see her the same way again.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline gustystarr

• Big Brother Pony
  • An eccentric whose quite fine with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 08:53:58 PM »
 Gusty's a some what witty sarcastic some what grouchie/ glass half empty pony. This has to do alot with her myterious sad past. But no one no one mess's with her friends but her. She's a bit cocky and her cheekyness gets her in truble as often as it helps her. She dose have a rather nice passionate side to her too though and a bit of a prankster.
Rose luck nicknamed Rosie is serious and shy. She is new to Equstria and ponyville which in her case is set in the 1950's waaaaaaaaaaay before the mane six.Born in 1942 and orphaned at an extermaly young age she was taken to a filly home in her home city of Fillypool Enghoof( which if you don't notice is a play off of Liverpool England)and comes to ponyville in her teens in serch of her true calling since
"there's nothing left for her in Fillypool." She owns a flower shop and can be standoffish but eventully relizes she isn't such a badluck charm after all. She dosen't really care for Lemon hearts much though, as she thinks Lemon's prissy.The other ponies notice her Fillypool accent.

The twins Fizzy pop and Flower whishes are a bit younger than Roseluck and Tea love being born in the mid 1940's the own a sweet shop/ commutity garden in ponyville in the same period as the pervious. These girls may seem really sweet a harmless but they have some big sercerts. They love Rosie(the new pony in town) and her accent which they try to immatate in admireation though at first this annnoys Rose luck. They don't mind Lemon hearts and Minty's there best friend. Fizzy pop loves blowing bubbles and mixing float's and Flower Whishes loves to care for plants.
  Moon dancer and her baby, baby Moon dancer live in ponyland like Gusty and both love and look forward to full moons. Moon dancer is helpful caring and wise but some times she's a bit to busy helping others to help her self! She and her filly though are both very friendly and even have a kind word to say for ol'Gusty.
Okay and now for the big one.
 Daity Doves A.K.A Whispuring bells: Daity Doves is a princess of a very promperious kingdom. Her younger sister Sunbeam calls her D.D for short and thinks she's a little ditzy. She's a dreamer a very very mysterious. When she is arranged to marry a childhood friend she flips out begging for a way out of it as they are stricly just friends. During her wedding vows she leaves saying she must have more time to think then fees to her room. At midnight when she was suppose to say her answer she is found missing! She left a note saying she had ranaway far away. They never heard or saw her again. Taking on a new name as Whispuring bells she runs of starting The Adventures Of The Little Runaway.
Well thats it for now.

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 10:33:07 PM »
Aaah! I love hearing everyone's pony personalities. Gustystarr, I like your background for Roseluck as this 1950s chick from Liverpool. I'm going to take a quick guess just looking at your username and avatar that this has to do with a Beatles obsession. :happy: And poor Sweetie Swirl!

But where to begin with me? I have so many, that you all may need to take a seat.

Twilight Twinkle and Stardasher are my favorite couple. They're both very sweet personalities, with Stardasher being athletic and Twilight sort of a soft-spoken poet. And the love they have for each other is quite beautiful and passionate.

Royal Bouquet is very cocky and standoffish. I sort of imagine her being very snarky and her catch phrase is "B*tch, please." Some of this pride has calmed down a bit since she's been in a relationship with G3 August birthstone, who is kind of quiet and a bit androgynous.

Frilly Frocks and Desert Rose were initially placed together, but I had to move them because I caught them giving each other the stink eye. I've never had to deal with a pony rivalry before. Le-sigh. Poor Desert Rose- she's taken in a fakie baby and adopted her as her own. While adoptions in my herd are not uncommon, inter-fakie relationships definitely are, and she gets whispered about quite a bit. I mean, Hasbro and fakies definitely get along as friends, but adoptions and romantic relationships are still quite taboo. I think the herd knows that I support the adoption, so perhaps their culture will start to change a bit towards acceptance of things like that.

Blossom, Bluebelle, and Butterscotch all came from the same seller so they're sisters. I call them the Powerpuff Girls because their names are so similar.

Seabreeze and Scooter Sprite are best friends, and common interest was sparked when they liked each other's hair.

Easter Bonnet came to me after some evil child or animal decided she was a chew toy, so I say that she fought in some kind of pony war and those are her battle wounds. She's best friends with my yellow Buddy L, who was previously quite lonely because of her pony cancer and such.

Sweet Lily is a former, um, pony of the evening, and still sort of looks like it, but that's alright. Now she's taken the the stage as she's found that she's a very talented actress. The ponies regularly put on live showings of The Rocky Horror Pony Show with a shifting cast, but Sweet Lily makes the best Frank so she's been playing the part for years now.

Bunches-O-Fun and Cheerilee from McDonald's are best friends, and both into gardening.

Pinkie Pie's G3.5 mom is G3.5 baby Rainbow Dash's adopted mom.

Baby Tootsie and Little Giggles have adopted each other since Tootsie has lost her twin years ago.

Bowtie and Strawberry Surprise are friends and actors/dancers together who are trying to get their own show.

Half Note sort of has some confidence issues stemming from her missing tail and general failure at relationships, but she's since become the cool single chick with a dog. (A dog that I had customized to look like her.)

Moondancer is a quiet, dreamy philosopher.

Water Lily is Wavedancer's "niece," though everyone knows that she's her illegitimate child just by looking. She has a different story about where her real parents are every time. Sunshower met Water Lily in class and they are inseparable bffs, even though Water Lily is kind of a diva.

Bet you're sorry you asked. xD

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 04:25:25 AM »
These are cute ideas....kind of like "alternative" backcards!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline gustystarr

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 07:51:40 AM »
 Oh poor Easter bonnet, but I'm glad now she's a war horse, or would that be war pony. She could be a vertran in the great 2nd pont war that takes place in my ponies world around the time Rose luck's born. Or a commander on the lines in an epic pony war that came out of no where in modern day Equstria. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of a story for my ponies, Hathorcat your right this is a lot like alternative backcard stories. Beacuse the G4's backcards tell you next to nothting about the ponies. For example the mystery bag Roseluck's back card says she loves to wear flowers in her hair, hair they didn't even put mane! I knew there was more to her than that, so I took out a pencil and wrote :art: . Ps. Rachel-Eyes, now how'd you know how'd you know :biggrin: .

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 09:58:42 AM »
Lol, it's just a wild guess, gustystarr.  :nerdy:

With me, the stories come out just by observing the "chemistry" between the ponies as they sit together on the shelves.

Offline gustystarr

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 10:04:48 AM »
Lol, it's just a wild guess, gustystarr.  :nerdy:

With me, the stories come out just by observing the "chemistry" between the ponies as they sit together on the shelves.
Thats gear Rachel-Eyes! Just fab :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal