collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap Brag Thread  (Read 5732 times)

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap Brag Thread
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2013, 03:47:08 PM »
Congrats on a great box Marigold!

The charm is from a G3 Mlp. I love the russian doll stickers and the antique look ones!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2013, 05:03:45 PM »
Nice. I got some of those chopstick stickers too  ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2013, 05:49:02 PM »

what a cool box! ^^ and dont worry i plan on hosting this swap every year xD i love stickers :P
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2013, 06:11:54 PM »
Wow Marigold, looks like you and I love the Russian dolls. LOL  I adore your stickers. Those little owls are so cute.  Is that a vintage Lisa Frank horse sticker? Awesome!

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2013, 06:17:05 PM »
So glad you love your swap box!  I had so much fun picking out things.  :)  I checked the tracking this morning; I was hoping you would get it today! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2013, 09:10:44 AM »
Bumping this up for the new brags.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2013, 09:40:37 AM »
*waits impatiently for new brags* xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

sugar_apple

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2013, 04:15:23 PM »
WARNING, enormous brag post ahead... I take these things seriously xD (if it's too big I could put pics under spoilers?)

So, my partner was the awesome HawaiianRain!! I got the most amazing box ever and I just love everything she picked for me <3 <3 <3

Ooooh, what could it be~?? That bunny sticker is just totally adorable btw. :D Inside the envelope was a lion card. And yes I had tremendous fun opening the box, in fact I was bouncing around in excitement like an easter bunny xD

Bunnies! Chocolate bunny!! Wow, I don't know if I can ever eat that lol :D And that is clever how everything fits into the basket so neatly, wow. Also the basket itself is my favourite color, turquoise!! Did you paint it yourself? :)
And, OOOH, that white fuzzy thing peeking from the basket, could it be...?!

YES, IT IS O_O;; A beaaaautiful Alpacasso plushie!! Oh my goodness I love it so much *squueee* x3

But wait, there's more...

BAM! The goodies, ohohohoo!! Wow, so let's see, I got some sour candies, super sour candies- and extremely sour candies hahah brilliant!! Like that egg in the back, full of them goodies yum and a fun egg shape to boot. Then, oho, Peeps flavoured marshmallows? Wow, I love vanilla and these look really interesting... huh wait are they shaped like birds? xD neat. Then some Wonka sweettarts(??) and Fun Dip, oooh I loved dipping candies as a kid, these shall be awesome!! And lifesavers gummies in egg and bunny shapes?!? PERFECT.
Reese's and Mms chocolates too, now these I have actually tasted before lol xD
And oh look, yogurt treats for the bunnies too, how totally sweet awww!! I'm sure they'll love these ^_^ (must remember to take some pics...)
After these incredible yummies, we've got this pink egg with... a flamingo that hatches in water?? well that looks amusing :D gotta hatch em all... I mean, what? *blink*

Hooot hoot! Awws, isn't this absolutely adorable?? It can be hung somewhere, like a christmas tree ornament :D HawaiianRain did you make this yourself? So incredibly talented :) (What kind of a technique is that... felt and paint? Never seen the like :D)

More owls!! What a cute little mug, from now on I'll be drinking my morning juice from this ;D

I wear a Dalek badge now. Dalek badges are cool. (I actually have a mug with this same illustration!  :D)

Oh, more packages?? What could these be? Also, some stickers. LOL, yes I'm going to get to those soon, just be patient please xD That bunny is hilarious, you've got such a cute style :)

Excuse the ugly fingers. So these I discovered in the small packets, and yeeeeei owl tape! Sorry it's a bit difficult to see in the pic, but I can assure you it's AWESOME ;D And Mamegoma eeeeee!! They look very plumpy hahah :D (my sis would really love this one I think... would that be okay? :))
OHH, I almost forgot, there was also a 'surprise egg' (above the pink egg in the pic). Now what would you expect to find in an egg... that's right, a bird! XD Or in this case, an amazing porcelain snowy owl!!! O_O I literally gasped when I opened it.... sadly I didn't take a picture as I'm dumb >_<;; (but you can google 'little critterz snowy owl') This birdy will be my new desktop mascot!!

and NOW for the most jaw-dropping thing in the whole box...

Aaaaaah I don't believe you got me DR WHOOVES!!! EEEEEEEEK This is beyond amazing, I'm like moved to tears here ;_;  I'm... I'm speechless, really. Though I might have danced a happy dance when I opened it. HawaiianRain, are you made of awesomeness? :D

And now I think it's time to move on to the stickers, yesss???

Everything nicely wrapped up. Very interesting those 3D flake stickers (or whatever those are?) I don't have anything like them yet. And yay, Sentimental Circus :D (sorry for the bad lighting in these pics >_>)

Normally don't really care for bears, but hey this is a kawaii glittery bear :3 it's actually a sticker, woah... and then there's those fancy flakes, yup yup. Kawaii desu nee~

Some more japanese stickers, whee. Love those silly foods xD

These are actually my favourite stickers. Look at em bunnies, squeee!! definitely one of my cutest sheets ever <3 <3  and then mamegoma too, omg (my collection is expanding, ohohoo)
But then those washi stickers are just incredible, they're so typically Japanese and feel special somehow. Like sophisticated stickers if that makes any sense? :D Love em.

Did I mention I like owls? XD Saw those glittery ones in another brag and thought they looked really cute, and yay now I got one too ^_^  and wheee, 3D owls, these are so funny!! those two little ones goofing around especially xD
And more flakes, woohoo! I like those silly ones at the top too, but the ones on the bottom are gorgeous! One good thing about flakes is that they're easy to share (and there's so many too ;))

Ooh, pony stickers too, and a big :muffin: Pony sticker?? Yessh, awesome :D (maybe I should place it next to my Dr Whooves figure, hahah) and then deer and dinosaurs, wow, the diversity of the themes is incredible, like where'd you find all these?? and there's still a couple more actually

Trippy mushroom stickers ahahahaa, and Alice in Wonderland oh wow, love it!!

All the stickers together.

It's only starting to sink in just how insanely awesome this box is (I don't think I've ever got anything this wonderful before o_o ) and how you are such an incredibly generous person HawaiianRain ;_; And you nailed my likes so perfectly too! I was absolutely spoiled rotten today, no question about it xD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! <3 <3

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2013, 05:50:07 PM »
Oh wow thats a wonderful swap box.  I didn't realize there were so many Kawaii sticker people out there.  Its so neat to see so many Kawaii stickers in this swap as they are my favorite.  I absolutely adore the owl glass and tape. I want I want. LOL You sure did get a nice box.  Great job HawaiianRain. 

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2013, 09:26:22 PM »
tula... I think we could probably have a kawaii sticker swap all unto itself, haha.

EDIT:  why did it not paste my reply?  gahhh

OOOH  that is an awesome box!  I love all the fun sushi characters.  And Alice stickers, how awesome!  Peeps are very sugary... I nibble at them honestly, too much to eat all at once!  Bet you've found that out though... hehehe!  :) 

Wow, great brag!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 09:31:04 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2013, 06:31:40 AM »
What an amazing box.  Really spectacular!  I'm envious of your Alpacasso.  One of these days I will get myself one.  :)

I must know who makes the flowers with bunny stickers on the left in this picture?:

I also want to find those deer seals.  So cute!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 06:42:00 AM by Marigold »

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2013, 08:28:43 AM »
I want to know where the Japanese sweets stickers come from! The sheet to the left of the bunnies with all the mochis :)
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2013, 09:09:43 AM »
I want to know where the Japanese sweets stickers come from! The sheet to the left of the bunnies with all the mochis :)

That's the same one I mean I think.  There are bunnies in it too and flowers.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2013, 09:39:27 AM »
Glad you liked your box Sugar Apple. You were fun to shop for! :0)

I did not paint the basket. I came across that in one of the stores here and thought that fit you. The owl ornament i did paint. felt and acrylic paint.

and yes you are welcome to share whatever was in that basket, your sister being included :)

For the gals that asked about the rice paper stickers with the bunny buns and mochi on it. I don't remember the name but I picked them up at modes4u.com. Sugar Apple might be able to give you a name if there is a sticker on that cellophane wrap.. not sure though.

The( Bee Create Seal) deer stickers were picked up via ebay from the seller: iheartkawaii

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2013, 09:52:38 AM »

That's the same one I mean I think.  There are bunnies in it too and flowers.

Oh yeah, wasn't sure because the bunnies and flowers are actually shaped Japanese desserts ^^ that's why I thought you were talking about something different.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal