collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My No Country Bluebelle for US release Minty and Bluebelle?  (Read 1026 times)

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
My No Country Bluebelle for US release Minty and Bluebelle?
« on: March 07, 2012, 10:49:51 PM »

NO COUNTRY CONCAVE FOOT BLUEBELLE:
Hello! I recently bought a Bluebelle that turned out to be a No Country pony. I have asked in the Nirvana forum, and most seem to agree that she is an Argie... There are some differences between her and the Argie pictures I have seen, though. Her eyes appear to be quite different.
Now, I personally am not a Nirvana collector, and I have no real interest in keeping her. I want her to be able to go to a home where she will be appreciated. She is not in perfect shape-- She has some rubbing her her symbols and eyes, and there is a small amount of red paint on her feet (I have managed to remove most of it, so I know it can be removed). Her feet are also "lumpy" and around her hooves in uneven. which is a factory error.
Specifically, I am looking to trade her for a US CF Minty and US CF Bluebelle so I can finish my CF Original Six collection. If you are interested in her and don't have these ponies up for trade, I would be willing to trade for any ponies in my Want list (link below), or even sell her. Make an offer. ^_^
Trade pending! thanks, Nancy. c:

Hello all! Here is a list of the ponies I currently have for trade or sale. I am trying to give them all baths and get their pictures uploaded. If you are interested in a pony, please ask and I can get you a picture. :)
I have tried to price them according to the e-bay price guide, with what i think if a fair amount based on their condition and the average e-bay price. I am not firm on price/trade value, though, so feel free to make me an offer! ^^ My "asking price" is also their approximate trade value. If you would like to trade, I would be more than happy to do a 1:1 trade, even if I'm receiving a common, as long as it is on my wishlist.
Shipping price is $3 for the first pony and $1 for each additional pony. :) 

Here is my wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,287903.0.html

G1:
Royal Pink: Near mint! Only flaws are a small black (pen?) dot on her face near her nose, and her legs are a little wonky. She can still stand fine though. She also has her cape! Asking $11

Royal Purple: Near mint! I cannot find any flaws. Has her cape as well. Asking $12

Fire-fly: Good/Very good. No huge flaws. She has a small forelock trim and a bit of factory glue on her neck. Also some wear to her symbols. Asking $3

Sparkler: Good/very good. Mane and tail a bit dry. May be able to fix with some good conditioner and/or a flat iron. A bit of wear to her DS symbols. Asking $4

TAF Sundance: Good. Hair is dry (but the colour-change streak still works). A couple of small marks on her body. Small blue mark on forehead. Rub to DS eye. Asking $3.

Skyflier 1: Fair. Various marks on body, although they could clean up with some elbow grease. I will giver her another bath and see what i can do. Hair a bit dry. Dark marks (paint?) on neck and front hoof. Also "K C" written on back hooves in marker. Symbol wear. Asking $1.
Traded

Skyflier 2: Good. What looks like eyeshadow above her eyes. Small dot of paint on her neck. Tail pretty soft. asking $4.

Medley: Very good. Hair a bit dry. Small marker mark under her wing (not visible on display). Other-wise excellent. Asking $5. Sold

Confetti: Poor/Fair. Off-colour, dry hair, various cancer spots on her head and neck. In need of some TLC or a huge makeover. Asking $2. Traded

Seashell: Poor/bait. Dicoloured in some spots, all-over faded, and is almost bald. Good candidate for a restore or for bait. Asking $1.
Traded

June Birthflower: Good. mane and tail trims. Otherwise near flawless. Make me an offer? I'm not sure what she's worth. :)

BnG Princess Glittering Gem: Near mint! One small red mark on her neck. Otherwise flawless! Mechanism works great! Asking $10.

BnG Princess Skylark:Very good. Body in good condition, no hair cuts. A couple small marks on her DS front leg and NDS symbol. Her tail mechanism only works for about the first inch of her tail. Asking $5.

BnG Princess Star Gleamer: Very good. Mane and tail cut. Dark mark on DS neck (covered by hair) and s small blue mark on her NDS rear leg. Tail mechanism works great! Asking $8.

G3 (all are in Very Good or Near Mint condition unless otherwise noted):

Cheerilee: MIP. She is the "name on leg" version, and her box says MLP 25th birthday celebration. Make offer? I have no idea what she's worth, but I would guess around $6?

Tira-mi-su

Snow Glo

Moondancer (diva)

Butterscotch

More coming soon! c:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 03:59:01 PM by TwistedWindSox »

Offline TwistedWindSox

• View Profile
Re: G1's&G3's for trade/sale.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 11:56:11 AM »
Bump! ^^

Offline TwistedWindSox

• View Profile
Re: My No Country Bluebelle for US release Minty and Bluebelle?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 05:11:33 PM »
Bump~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal