collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ♥ Under Construction ♥  (Read 494 times)

Offline darlingfaerie

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
♥ Under Construction ♥
« on: June 09, 2014, 07:15:55 AM »
♥ Under construction ♥
♥ Trades Closed until ~July 15th as I am moving ♥
Hey there! I have quite a few goodies I am looking to trade. (: If you see something you like and would like to trade, check out my wishlist here! If you have other ponies up for trade that are not on my wishlist, shoot me a message and I will definitely consider other ponies!
Trading Rules:
♥ I trade within Canada and the United States
♥ Typically, you pay to ship the ponies you're trading to me, and I pay to ship the ponies I am trading to you. This way no money passes hands which I find makes it easier!
♥ If you want to see more positive feedback, I can link you to my ebay account (:
♥ G1s ♥
***PICS AND DESCRIPTION COMING SOON***
Baby Glory - Small knick on her horn, otherwise her body appears to be in great condition. Her symbols are minty and her mane and tail are in tact. Part of the tail seems a wee bit shorter, but I think that it's just how she was made?
Baby Surprise - Clear symbols, her body may be a tiny bit discoloured but I do not think so, small rub to one of her eyes.
Sky Flier - Great condition, no huge flaws.
Cotton Candy - Body is in good condition (not excellent), she has a couple small marks on one of her symbols that may come off with patience and better cleaning knowledge than mine, her washer is no longer in place on her, but is floating around inside her.
Princess Skylark
BBE Baby Sundance
NBBE Baby Cuddles
Parasol #1
Parasol #2

♥ G3s ♥
Loop-De-La
Glitter Glide
Breezies set complete w/ cart

♥ G3.5s ♥
MIB Toola Roola
♥ G4s ♥