collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who was looking for Lady Lovely Locks activity book?  (Read 491 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Who was looking for Lady Lovely Locks activity book?
« on: September 15, 2015, 10:25:42 PM »
I remember that someone here was desperately seeking a Lady Lovely Locks activity book.  I think I may have found one, but I can't remember who the member was.  Can anyone help?

I think the activity book was yellow and showed LLL on a swing.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Who was looking for Lady Lovely Locks activity book?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 07:02:25 AM »
I have no idea who it was, but if no one claims it after awhile, please consider me as a backup.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 06:12:06 AM »
Bumping; someone REALLY wanted it, but that was a while ago.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 02:41:49 PM »
Bumping; someone REALLY wanted it, but that was a while ago.

Yeah- someone did really want it- they were looking for years.  I don't remember who though !!!!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 01:22:26 PM »
Yeah, I remember that the person had a want to buy message in her signature, with an image of the item.  Does it ring a bell to anyone else?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 09:00:00 AM »
Her name was Mira-

miraculousm [at] gmail [dot] com

She has a want add going back to 2006!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 04:38:21 AM »
Gah!  Thanks, Galactica!  :)  I just sent her an email.

What's her username here?  I searched the members for "mira," but couldn't find an entry for just that.  I wanted to check if her posts still had the pic of the LLL book she wanted in her signature, and if it matched the one I saw.

Thanks for tracking her down!  I searched through Dollhouse forum entries mentioning LLL, hoping to see the want ad in her signature, but still couldn't find it.  I don't know how you managed it, but good job!  :)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 10:34:13 AM »
Do you have a pic of it? I think I have this very same book mint. Is it worth much?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 11:20:48 AM »
Hmm, I couldn't find her on here, but the name I recognized- so she is around here somewhere!

I don't think the activity book is valuable- but LLL Merch tends to be fairly hard to find because it is not very collectible, so if you are a die-hard fan who wants EVERYTHING than it can be very hard to actually do that...  it is hard enough just collecting the dolls :)

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2015, 04:20:08 PM »
Yep, ditto!  I don't think it's really worth much, but someone REALLY wanted it.

Darn it, I got an email reply from that person; she said it wasn't her.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2015, 06:05:29 PM »
Ah darn.

I haven't actually seen that signature around in a while- I figured she might have posted in one of the few Lady Lovelylocks fan threads that have popped up from time to time, but I couldn't find those either.  The search function on this site doesn't work very well...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal