collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTB: Funko Glittery Rarity & Mini Rarity! (Glittery Fluttershy up for Trade!)  (Read 535 times)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Hello! As the title states, I am currently looking to buy a few ponies. :) I know they're not quite released yet, but I figured I would update my thread anywho. I have been longing for a Glittery Funko Rarity for so long, I am thrilled she is finally being released! I would prefer to trade one or two Glittery Funko Fluttershy for her, but I am willing to purchase too, if I can afford the price.
  • Funko Rarity, Glittery Version!
  • Funko Mini Rarity, the black and purple mini-figure.
Purchased:
Spoiler
  • White, brushable Celestia with painted hooves, like the one who came in the Midnight in Canterlot (with Minty!) set from Costco. (I am also interested in the Nightmare Moon from this set, but I would happily buy Celestia by herself.) Purchased from a lovely member here! :heart:
  • Blind Bag Queen Chrysalis! I would buy the whole Royal Surprise set, or, I'm willing to pay about the cost of the whole set for just Chrysalis. (Twilight isn't necessary, in fact I would prefer a standard Rarity instead, as long as I'm wishing, haha.) These lovelies should be on their way to me soon!
  • Rarity crystal keychain, the translucent white figure.
  • Blind Bag Newsmaker Set, with Snips and Snails and Pinkie Pie (Pinkie isn't necessary, though I would take her). Received from HasbroToyShop!
  • Blind Bag Soaring Pegasus Set, with Thunderlane, :muffin: Pony, and Fluttershy (Fluttershy isn't necessary, though I would take her.) Received from HasbroToyShop!

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to sell me any of these lovely ponies, I can pay you immediately with Paypal, and I am located in the US for shipping. :heart:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 08:51:03 AM by Keelee_von_Cupcake »

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
Re: WTB: Brushie Celestia, BB Chrysalis, Rarity keychain, other BBs!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 08:07:19 AM »
Messaging you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

• View Profile
Re: WTB: Brushie Celestia, BB Chrysalis, Rarity keychain, other BBs!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 08:25:02 AM »
Messaging you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! :)

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
the blind bag sets (aside from chrysalis) are avail on the hasbro website if i'm not mistaken!
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

• View Profile
the blind bag sets (aside from chrysalis) are avail on the hasbro website if i'm not mistaken!

...Thank you! :heart: I honestly did not think of this. XD I think it's because I hate paying for shipping (from stores, it's more understandable when it's from a private individual, haha), so if something isn't on Amazon and I can't find it in person, I'm just immediately like, "where is pony? it's nowhere!!". :P I ordered them both!

They don't even have an out-of-stock page for Chrysalis though, ugh. I want my accurate Chrysi (the brushable version makes me sad...), but I feel dumb paying more than $10 for one blind bag pony on eBay. I should probably just get over it and buy her there...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 11:24:28 AM by Keelee_von_Cupcake »

• View Profile
Re: WTB: BB Chrysalis, Rarity crystal keychain, Funko Mini Rarity!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 05:42:40 PM »
I'm over here thinking "do we have an extra Rarity" only to realize...they aren't out yet.
*Sigh* oh self.

I'll keep an eye out for any chrysalis I see in that size!
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 08:09:51 AM »
Thank you! :heart:

And oh, haha, I didn't realize that. I knew the big Rarity wasn't out yet (who I also desperately need, haha - I'm sure I'll be able to buy her normal version, but I foresee lots of glitter hunting for her in my future!), but for some reason I thought the series 2 minis were out already. So really, this is my fault. XD Well, hopefully they'll be available soon!

captainblackmane

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 07:04:00 AM »
Which one is the big rarity?

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 12:12:50 PM »
Which one is the big rarity?

It would be the full-sized Funko Rarity figure, I think? I knew she wasn't out yet when I made this list, but I believe she's finally up for pre-order on Hot Topic.com (plus Daring Do and Discord!).

After Chrysalis, a glittery full-sized Funko Rarity is my top want. :) I actually think I'm going to make a thread seeing if anyone would like to have my glittery Funko Fluttershy in exchange (though I'm not super hopeful, at least at first, because I figure newer ponies are worth more than older ones at the beginning..?)

• View Profile
I preordered many a pony. we will see how many glitters i end up with (if any)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal