collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bizarre Shipping issue any thoughts  (Read 3211 times)

CocoBerry

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Bizarre Shipping issue any thoughts
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 04:34:29 AM »
so I found this thread and have to add my side of the story ;)
I answered the buyer more than one time EVERY day!! I told her I have lots of work atm but tried to solve this and checked emails in short time frames - the stickers have been sent in an envelope but tracked, post insurance only works for damaged items and this was not - I have packed them all in an extra small metalbox and even added lots of extras from my little pony mami club, extra puffy and flat stickers, brochures aso - I can't imagine how some could get lost in that but I tried to believe her. The worst thing is she again offered just to buy the missing stickers again - so that implied I would still have any stickers left but of course I don't, thought this was very rude..
The worst lie is about my PC, of course this was not for the "missing" ones but for some that she got (she alo got very rare stickers that gladly arrived confirmed in good condition..) and just out of curiousity because so many were sold as complete pack, most of them freshly unpacked from ponys or fished out of small holes in moc ponies upon buyers wish, so as one can see I wanted them to go to someone who collects stickers more than I do.
Saying now I would pricecheck or sell any of the lost ones is simply a search for more drama as it already is, but on my costs - also I can not clearly say if the package was opened from customs or not when I don't have it in hand but as said - you got detailed answers every time!!

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 05:19:05 AM »
Usually when customs open a parcel they reseal it with special tape, so it's easy to tell

What is the story with the riding helmet?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Always looking for MLP erasers

CocoBerry

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 05:59:36 AM »
I don't think that belongs here but I don't already have it, perhaps it is stopped at customs - it was at sale with free postage in the US an no international shipping, I just told that when we were messaging - but I never got any payment details and also thought it was not possible to ship it - after the first message when I heard about missing stickers I got emails with wishing me bad luck while using the helmet and to think about her every time then (and some other comments..) - this all while we both didn't know if she lost the stickers while unpacking or me while packing or perhaps even customs! So you can be sure I will send it back if it should arrive  :huh:
There was also some strange counting because details of what stickers miss changed between some messages (and she found another one again), on the positive side to believe that there are really some not in was that the most valuable (1/4 of complete price) one was confirmed to be there *phew*
as sad as this is, i still hope she finds all in the box, there have been 30 stickers and some stuff in and I don't see my fault as long as it is not proven I have forgotten anything (and if so it must have been on or under our table..)

Offline Upthehill

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 04:17:12 PM »
This is true that I have emailed several times over the last 3 weeks about the missing stickers.  I was also calling one of the stickers the wrong name and thought I was missing 7 instead of 6 but corrected within 5 minutes of letting her know I was missing the 6 stickers.  I didn't accuse her of not putting them all in and did offer several days into the emailathon to pay again for them if I could have them, but since the first email asking for help she has accused me of having the stickers and has called me a liar..I don't really care about any of that if the stickers are found...Even if I can't have them at this point I just want to know what has happened, in the above post is the first time she has answered that she can't tell by the pictures if package was opened by customs..

I really don't think that this has to be a bad thing...I really think these stickers fell out during packing or photo taking and are stuck someplace??  That would be my hopes...In the past 3 weeks I have gone through the package hundreds of times, made sure nothing was stuck together.

The helmet with shipping was only 120.00 dollars so not that big of a deal, just found it interesting that she has said she didn't get it and tracking is showing different, but since she has posted this she has emailed and said something is at customs in Germany for her and she doesn't know but it may be the helmet..So that makes me happy

I have been concerned since finding that the stickers are missing that maybe it is an English/German language barrier that we are not getting to the bottom of this...

Things always work out in the end...Lets hope these are found and all turns out okay...I have read several stories on MLPArena that things could have been bad and ended with things being okay, so hoping for the best!!!! If I figure out what happened I will post!!!!

CocoBerry

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2015, 11:11:20 PM »
I have even told you about the tape from customs that you would have to look for, I just used the wrong word in the first place but also corrected that  :mad:
perhaps you should have given me a choice if I want the helmet or not and how much it would be, I don't know how you come to that total, but it was at sale for 50$ - priority shipping for a similar one (another model but should weight the same) is 22,50 http://www.ebay.com/itm/TROXEL-SIERRA-LEATHER-VENTED-WESTERN-RIDING-SAFETY-LOW-PROFILE-HORSE-HELMET-/181669158899?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2a4c535ff3
so where do your 50 extra come from?do you expect a refund for stickers then please tell it as different story. As said this was a bit strange, you offered the helmet for stickers, did never tell me to pay for it and also never gave me a total or a choice and now it's all different  -_- don't get me wrong, I'm pleased if it should arrive and I still hope your stickers will show up but that story that I refused to pay anything is just so wrong

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2015, 04:06:18 AM »
I am not going to offer any opinion here - it's probably for the best if only the mods reply at this point ;) - but I wanted to offer my help if the language barrier turned out to be one of the problems. If any of the mods would like me to help out, feel free to pm me!

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

CocoBerry

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2015, 02:12:31 AM »
I think it is sneaky to open a paypal claim for things you have received exactly at the time I told you I will be on vacation! Had offered stickers in addition but now I think it's just a big fraud when keeping the package I have sent, keeping all extras for free, wanting even more stickers that I got from friends here for free and then claiming for paypal to get half of the amount back - even for things you already confirmed to be received!! What's going on in there? I think paypal is a nice thing to start a fraud when claiming for things that you want for free  :mad: after all this discussion and starting it when I am on vacation seems a bit fishy and maybe planned from the beginning..

oh I just saw she claimed for the full amount - so I guess the whole package with every rare things that were confirmed to bereceived should be a gift now??  :blink:

Post Merge: August 09, 2015, 08:17:20 AM

Jill, can you please explain why you are lying now to paypal?? and lying now to me?? Claiming for an outrageous amount - for things you confirmed you definately received in pristine condition - that makes you just look not trustworthy anmore, so why should I believe your first story when I'm still sure I have packed everything and even lots more in your package??
If you had been honest with paypal I would perhaps believe you, but you are still lying..
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 08:17:20 AM by CocoBerry »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2015, 09:07:03 AM »
I hope the mods can sort this out.  With a translation barrier and emotions running high due to the amount of money involved, this sounds like it's getting complicated!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2015, 09:47:30 PM »
I don't think you can claim a partial refund on Paypal. You can only claim all the funds or nothing.

Also I hope that both parties can work with the mods toward a fair resolution.

Offline Ponyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Puffy stickers are my currency! Trade with me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 07:48:49 AM »
I'm so sorry to read about all of this! I have traded with Upthehill, and she is such a sweet person to deal with. And always willing to help others! She even sent me 4 baby sea pony stickers as a gift since I missed them in my collection. I know she is truly saddened about this situation, collecting should be fun!

I don't know what has happened here, and I will leave it to the moderators. But I hope it will work out somehow!
My collection at Snupps:http://snupp.it/d8NITq
Instagram: @iPonyland

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 12:17:01 PM »
I think the best solution as of now would be to leave this to the Mods and the parties involved. I am going over it now and will discuss with the team on what we think would be a fair solution at this point.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2015, 03:13:43 AM »
I think the best solution as of now would be to leave this to the Mods and the parties involved. I am going over it now and will discuss with the team on what we think would be a fair solution at this point.

:bigups:  I agree PL .
 Thanks everyone else for trying to help with this difficult situation but it's not an easy fix and things are getting heated in here. Hopefully we can work something out

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal