collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: eBayers beware of this Surprise Twins Mommy + Twins lot before you bid!!  (Read 2860 times)

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Sounds a lot like the scamming shill bidder I dealt with last year. It would serve her right if now that people are catching on to her that she doesn't get many bidders and her auction sells very low.

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Thanks for starting this thread!  I was one of the bidders who the seller messaged to ask how much I would BIN for.  I just reported the listing.  Hope all who wanted this pony/babies will get them from a reliable seller one day :)   
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
My goodness, this woman just won't give up!  She has now taken down the newest listing and reposted it for £150 or Make Offer.  I can't tell you how much this infuriates me.  Someone who hasn't been following this thread or the one on Facebook will undoubtedly see it and snap it up.  I am tempted to make an offer of £54.75 (my winning bid on the first auction) but I don't know what good it would do.  As much as I wanted those ponies initially, now I just want her to be caught out for the scammer she is. 

Here is the new listing, which I have also reported:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MY-LITTLE-PONY-SURPRISE-TWINS-G1-1980S-VERY-RARE-/221472998435?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item3390d1c423

I don't know if it makes a difference for people in the U.S. or elsewhere, but maybe you can report the listing if you go directly to www.ebay.co.uk.  For those who wish to report the listing and don't know how, just scroll down to where the Description/Postage and payments tabs are.  On the right side of the screen are small links which say Print | Report item.  Hope that helps. 

Thanks to everyone who has or will report this seller to eBay. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
I reported her but it is unlikely eBay will do too much unfortunately. Maybe just give her a "strike" on her account and send her a warning. They may have already sent her a warning, which is why she changed her auction to a BIN/offer.

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
I reported it as well.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
Found it and reported it :)

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Baby Mischief

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes
    • View Profile
What the h**l?!!? How many people need to report this jerk before Ebay kicks them both out? :mad:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
I just want everyone to know that this is not me!!  I have a Surprise Mommy listed on my eBay under momlilyaria, but it is in no way shape or form related to this scammer.  I'm so sorry this happened, and if you're looking for this pony, you can always bid on mine:). I'm nice and not a scammer, I promise!!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
I just want everyone to know that this is not me!!  I have a Surprise Mommy listed on my eBay under momlilyaria, but it is in no way shape or form related to this scammer.  I'm so sorry this happened, and if you're looking for this pony, you can always bid on mine:). I'm nice and not a scammer, I promise!!!

Don't worry, Michelle! :hug: I've given all the details in my original post.  Besides, it's a mommy + twins set that is causing the hullabaloo.  There are currently two sets on eBay right now, both in the UK.  Someone with the username erinesoul is selling the mom and twins for £300 or Make Offer, but she has 100% feedback and 1149 total ratings.  The other person (who I believe to be the scammer) is selling hers for £150 or Make Offer.  Hope that helps clear up any confusion.  I certainly don't find you suspect. ;)

~Pony Wish List~

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile

Don't worry, Michelle! :hug: I've given all the details in my original post.  Besides, it's a mommy + twins set that is causing the hullabaloo.  There are currently two sets on eBay right now, both in the UK.  Someone with the username erinesoul is selling the mom and twins for £300 or Make Offer, but she has 100% feedback and 1149 total ratings.  The other person (who I believe to be the scammer) is selling hers for £150 or Make Offer.  Hope that helps clear up any confusion.  I certainly don't find you suspect. ;)
Thanks love!! I certainly do not want to be mistaken for a shady scammer. 

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile

You're more of a windy winger than a shady scammer. XD

~Pony Wish List~

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile

You're more of a windy winger than a shady scammer. XD
:heart: you so much!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal