collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: comissioner sold her part after i´ve bought supplies  (Read 2000 times)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
comissioner sold her part after i´ve bought supplies
« on: November 26, 2012, 11:15:05 AM »
okay, i am very angry.

usually, i have wonderfull contacts here to trade with an everyone is super friendly, it´s great!
and because of that, i trusted a trade parnter in this too.

the person wanted clothes for a doll, and i would get baits.
they have been reserved on the sales-thread.
i clearly told i would buy one of this dolls, even if i don´t like them just to make the clothes. one fancy thing with more parts and two simple clothes.
i told that i´ve bought the doll, it just needed to be shipped to me, i keept the person updated.
then i got a message, the person already got the big set i was comissioned on first. i was very suprised and felt a bit low, because i already bought the fabric, sketched the pattern, and so on.
but whatever, two more simple things to sew! i asked about details on them,
and then the comissioner told me the parts wich have been reserved for me are already sold.
WHAT?!?
so, i bought this doll just to sew for her in my dear bare sparetime, and she just sold her part of the trade away?
now, the asks just to pay the clothes, but i feel a bit "backstabbed". i didn´t want money, i wanted the bait-dolls.

well, i thought i should warn someone somehow, that is just not right. u.u" or do i overreact?
it would be nice to hear something from you guys what you think about it!
best regards,
emuel

~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline BarbedDragon

• Trade Count: (+157)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/BarbedDragon/BarbedDragonCustoms
Re: comissioner sold her part after i´ve bought supplies
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 11:41:21 AM »
I don't think you overreacted at all, you both agreed on a trade and the other parties part was not honored. I can understand you being very disappointed, I would be too.

I am not sure what I would do on correcting it since you are already out money for your part.  I would definitely make a note in the feedback of it.
Commissions are CLOSEDWaiting list available.
*My Customs Page**My Facebook Page**My Re-Rooting Tools/Etsy*

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 12:15:04 PM »
thank you for the fast answer!
she apologized and said she want to make it good again, so i asked her to "refund" me the worth i spend for the doll, i guess that´s fair.
but, since things went like that, am i eligible to write a trader feedback? since i am used to write that after everything is recieved.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 09:32:08 PM by emuel »
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 03:31:27 PM »
Since it was on the Arena, yes, you can leave feedback.  You can also share with us who the member is and maybe the mods will be able to add their opinions!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 04:37:20 PM »
Oh thats terrible. I hope you get your refund somehow. :( After all that hard work I definitely know how that feels. I hope things get better for you.

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 09:42:08 PM »
Since it was on the Arena, yes, you can leave feedback.  You can also share with us who the member is and maybe the mods will be able to add their opinions!
well, i´ll wait for her answer a while until i tell her nickname, but she uses to be in the MH subforum. i´m thinking about leaving neutral feedback if we can sort this out with her refunding the doll at least, i guess. with a negative, she wont be able to trade anymore, and the other buyer/traders seem to be fine.
i never had any problems with people here,

and thank you for your nice words, sky! *hugs*
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 09:44:47 PM by emuel »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 03:16:58 AM »
thank you for the fast answer!
she apologized and said she want to make it good again, so i asked her to "refund" me the worth i spend for the doll, i guess that´s fair.
but, since things went like that, am i eligible to write a trader feedback? since i am used to write that after everything is recieved.

I would have been annoyed in this situation too, since the trade was already agreed on she shouldnt have changed/ gone back on her part :( . At least she has apologised though, so  I hope that she does work this out with you and you get your refund. I would wait until the situation is resolved first, but yes you can submit a feedback for this transaction :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 04:26:22 AM »
grr,okay, i´m fed up, her name is "frankie stein" and she currently sells a lot on the MH sales forum.

she told me, if i dont want to sew for her anymore, i should just sell the vampire cam boy on the forum again, but he is really hard to sell and i still think thats not fair.
shall i contact a mod about this?
she jumped off on what we agreed on and changed conditions without my okay. now she says i shall just leave her if i dont want to work for what she offers me now.
i did wrote her a nice message again, telling her the situation again. i hope this will be settled soon. u.u"

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 10:05:23 AM »
That's awful Emuel :( I'm really sorry, that is truly unfair. I know frankie stein, she's moderately new, we did a trade and it all went okay, but if I were in your shoes I would be hurt too. Especially when you're using your precious time to make something... :(

Hopefully she can come over and explain her side too, maybe that way it can get resolved, I understand your frustration though :( :hug:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2012, 11:05:01 AM »
Regardless of one's membership and sub-forums they frequent, everyone should be abiding by Arena etiquette when dealing with trades.  :(  Hopefully this doesn't happen again.  I hope one of the mods can help you.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2012, 03:58:06 PM »
I am sorry you are having a bad experience with a member. It's always frustrating when things do not go in our favor regarding a trade here or anywhere else.  :(

But there looks like there is contact between the two of you, so hopefully you both can reach an agreement that is satisfying to both parties.

grr,okay, i´m fed up, her name is "frankie stein" and she currently sells a lot on the MH sales forum.

she told me, if i dont want to sew for her anymore, i should just sell the vampire cam boy on the forum again, but he is really hard to sell and i still think thats not fair.
shall i contact a mod about this?
she jumped off on what we agreed on and changed conditions without my okay. now she says i shall just leave her if i dont want to work for what she offers me now.
i did wrote her a nice message again, telling her the situation again. i hope this will be settled soon. u.u"
I also want to point out if you are ever uncomfortable releasing a name before adequate time has elapsed for a resolution then you do not have to give out a name.  ;)  Please do not feel pressured by this because there is always an easy solution most of the time. The best thing to do is contact a TS Mod, we will know how to handle the situation without embarressment to either party involved.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 04:19:23 AM »
wow, some of this thread is an absolute lie. I NEVER put anything on hold for you. And I never had anything "reserved" on my trades thread for you.  I asked if you wanted anything on hold and you never answered for over a week... Yeah, that makes me bad for moving on to somebody else? For some reason your making YOUR lack of communication my fault? Thanks thats nice ^.^
This is supposed to be a no drama place!

I did feel you overreacted in the mails you sent me. I apologized and tried to make things better even though it WASN'T MY FAULT. I don't think this deserved feedback from either side because on my end there was no trade to begin with...

Ask anyone i've actually trade and sold to. I'm always trustworthy and fair.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 07:53:31 AM »
So the OP feels there was a trade in progress but the seller wasn't aware there was a trade in progress?  How can that happen? I sure hope this misunderstanding can be cleared up.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 08:31:07 AM »
you know what, this is nonsense and I want to put a stop to it now :) dolls and collectibles are suppose to make people happy and I want it to stay that way!  were all friends here! :grouphug: PM'd you

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 08:34:54 AM »
Thanks for posting Frankie Stein.

And your right  :biggrin:  I hope the two of you can come to a mutual agreement that you both feel good about.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal