collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y, Part 2  (Read 42609 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y, Part 2
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2013, 12:05:17 PM »
I have two full boxes of Female Eevee arranged by nature..... WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!?  :cry: Why can't I get my shiny!??!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Lady_Manson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Black Veil Brides,Blood on The Dance Floor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2013, 02:18:38 PM »
I already beat both X&Y and Beat The elite 4 but I do not what else I am expose to do and I do not know how to get Friend code's  or how to find mine i am stuck

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2013, 02:26:43 PM »
I have some pokemon I need to get in my pokedex, if anyone has any of these and would like to trade/trade back :///---) I can do the same? Or I have pokemon to trade, too. I'm working on acquiring pokemon and evolving them etc but I only need to catalog them so this would be much easier n__n; Warning- long list! :blush:
Spoiler
Abomasnow
Aggron
Alomomola
Ampharos
Arbok
Aromatisse
Aurorus
Avalugg
Banette
Barbaracle
Chandelure
Chimecho
Clauncher
Clawitzer
Clefable
Cloyster
Crobat
Crustle
Delcatty
Dragalge
Dragonair
Duosion
Exeggutor
Ferrothorn
Flareon
Glaceon
Golbat
Golduck
Golurk
Heliolisk
Hippowdon
Honchcrow
Kingdra
Krokorok
Magnezone
Magcargo
Malamar
Mamoswine
Manectric
Mantine
Marowak
Mawile
Medicham
Mienshao
Milotic

*deep breath* That's all for now  :blush:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2013, 02:46:07 PM »
I can help with a few of those, Dainty. I have an Aromatisse, plus a bunch of Female Eevees of pretty near any nature you like.

Post Merge: November 17, 2013, 05:15:02 PM

AUGH. I am SO done breeding. It just isn't working...... I'm not getting that shiny.

So.... heh. I got one at last in Milky's friend safari. After all those days of hatching...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 06:21:33 PM by Aitsuki »

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2013, 06:49:22 PM »
how does victory taste?
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2013, 07:04:54 PM »
Bittersweet. All that wasted effort makes my eye twitch, but my Titania is so cute!

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2013, 08:03:29 PM »
I have added Argentum and Skeen.

I already beat both X&Y and Beat The elite 4 but I do not what else I am expose to do and I do not know how to get Friend code's  or how to find mine i am stuck

Okay, first you need to play with the Mii Maker and make yourself a Mii, if you haven't done so already. This gives you access to your Friend Code, sort of. Once you've made the Mii, go back to the home screen, and look for the little orange square smiley at the top of the screen, which is your Friends List. You'll see the Mii you made, and at the bottom of its window is your 12 digit Friend Code. At the top right is another smiley with a plus sign, the Register Friend button. When you're connected to an internet source, you can add internet friends by punching in their Friend Codes. If they have not added you yet, you will need to give them a nickname upon registry, and it does not matter if that is accurate for what they named their Mii, because once they add you, your 3DS will correct the entry automatically the next time you open your Friend List. If they have already added you when you add them to your 3DS, it will auto register their name. Once you are mutually added, you can interact with them in games that you're both playing (the FL will even show what they're currently playing if they're online).

Post Merge: November 17, 2013, 08:08:02 PM

I can help with a few of those, Dainty. I have an Aromatisse, plus a bunch of Female Eevees of pretty near any nature you like.

Post Merge: November 17, 2013, 05:15:02 PM

AUGH. I am SO done breeding. It just isn't working...... I'm not getting that shiny.

So.... heh. I got one at last in Milky's friend safari. After all those days of hatching...

Grats, Aitsuki! :D
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 08:08:02 PM by Flarewing »

Offline Aquarel

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Forever busy with stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2013, 02:22:09 AM »
One of my 6 IV eevees will become a Jolteon, he'll be perfect. I'll keep on trying for my perfect sylveon though.
Selling some ponies to pay for the vet bills of abandoned rabbits I adopted!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385086.msg1626364.html#msg1626364:frog:

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2013, 06:35:05 AM »
I need to breed a Jolteon for myself at some point, but I can't decide on if I want Hidden Power Grass or Hidden Power Ice on it :drunk: I'm torn on HP Ground, HP Fire or no HP at all for my Sylveon as well :yikes: Ugh, why must it be tied to IV configuration?? :drunk:

On a different note, I essentially completed my Kalos dex :accomplished: I just have to trade a bunch of pokemon over from my Y version to X once I beat Y :) Scatterbugs are crazy good trade bait on the GTS. I got 2 of the legendary birds for Ocean Vivillons yesterday even!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2013, 07:41:23 AM »
On a different note, I essentially completed my Kalos dex :accomplished: I just have to trade a bunch of pokemon over from my Y version to X once I beat Y :) Scatterbugs are crazy good trade bait on the GTS. I got 2 of the legendary birds for Ocean Vivillons yesterday even!

:O That's awesome.

*__*; I totally wish I had something cooler than Modern so I could get some cool things in return.
I started to try to collect different Vivillons, but competition is so fierce on GTS >_<;

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Glacia471

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 08:30:29 AM »
My actual native pattern is Polar, which does alright, but setting my DS' location to Hawaii before I started my Y version has really paid off. I completed my Vivillons a while ago, but I had to go on the forums at Serebii to do it. Sandstorm, Jungle, Archipelago were really tough. I was lucky to be fast enough for some of the others on the GTS but yes, fierce is definitely an appropriate description for it :drunk:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 08:46:43 AM »
My actual native pattern is Polar, which does alright, but setting my DS' location to Hawaii before I started my Y version has really paid off. I completed my Vivillons a while ago, but I had to go on the forums at Serebii to do it. Sandstorm, Jungle, Archipelago were really tough. I was lucky to be fast enough for some of the others on the GTS but yes, fierce is definitely an appropriate description for it :drunk:
so if I were to change my DS location to Hawaii, get Pokemon Y and start a game (I have X version), save said Y game, then change my location back to Texas, will that Y version still be set in Hawaii?
If so, then ai may just do that next week during black friday, if possible...

I wish getting the Vivillon pattns wasnt such a pain, I pretty much gave up on it for the most part. I get it is to encourage trading, but it is hard when most people have the easiest to obtain patterns (granted, I do like my pattern Modern, but that may be biased because of having a Vivillion as one of my original team members, lol). I kinda wish there was more pattern variations for the US and Japan.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 08:49:50 AM by MilkyTaroMochi »
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2013, 09:26:55 AM »
Adding on to the streak of luck!

I'm at work. It's doggie down time so I'm dozing off on the couch with all my daycare dogs cycling around a Safari. I space out for a bit and bam; sparkles. It was a Shiny Charmeleon!

Duster reference]

Offline Glacia471

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2013, 10:04:31 AM »
so if I were to change my DS location to Hawaii, get Pokemon Y and start a game (I have X version), save said Y game, then change my location back to Texas, will that Y version still be set in Hawaii?
If so, then ai may just do that next week during black friday, if possible...

I wish getting the Vivillon pattns wasnt such a pain, I pretty much gave up on it for the most part. I get it is to encourage trading, but it is hard when most people have the easiest to obtain patterns (granted, I do like my pattern Modern, but that may be biased because of having a Vivillion as one of my original team members, lol). I kinda wish there was more pattern variations for the US and Japan.

That's correct :) The Vivillon pattern is set when you start your game. If you change your DS' location afterwards it won't change the pattern. For my next playthrough of Y I think I'll pick someplace in Canada so I can farm the Icysnow pattern. I used this when deciding where my location would be:
http://lwamfhmartiboxdotty9.tumblr.com/post/64888754154/an-updated-vivillon-pattern-list-the-original

Unfortunately none of the Monsoon pattern locations were available on my DS... otherwise I might have picked that instead of Ocean (I do love Ocean too though).

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2013, 10:24:28 AM »
Oh.
I had someone check up on my safari.

I have Rock-- Dwebble, Onix (and obviously no third yet because I'm not very far)

sad times for me ;_;* So ugly.

:O I love icysnow... X_x; That's one of the ones I want the most, and have no luck for.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal