collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your favorite collection - other than ponies!!  (Read 39025 times)

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
Re: Your favorite collection - other than ponies!!
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2012, 08:16:22 AM »
I collect Disney pins as well. A friend gave me the idea of displaying them all on a cork board, and taking a picture of the board before I go to the parks so I know what I have. I love the ride and park pins, and I usually get a pin with the year on it. Sometimes I grab the character ones, but I've gotten less of those lately.

I have a small collection of TRON stuff, too! Two action figures and my light cycyle flash drive. I add stuff slowly to that collection, but I love it!

And my Monster Highs, too. Can't forget about them!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 17, 2012, 12:17:29 PM »
hoenstly.. the  other thing that i colelct almost obsessivly.. is EEyore.. i have over 300 eeyrores o.o  i'm a bit.. obessed.  i even  have a first edition first printing of  eeyores birthday book. and i have the vhs!

my 2nd collection is.. precious moments.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 17, 2012, 05:24:25 PM »
I collect suff from the Gremlins, mainly Mogwai stuff. Gizmo and Daffy are my faves!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23659741@N07/sets/72157624618320787/with/7593790022/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

Nerdfins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2012, 09:52:28 PM »
My pony collection is really small right now since I'm just getting into the collecting part of the fandom.  I also collect random Hello Kitty stuff and they rank second in the amount of figurines on my desk at work.  The strangest HK item I own is a Popcorn air popper.  I have a large owl collection, mostly of antique figurines and stuff I find at garage sales that I find unique.  I even consider my fancy tea-drinking owl tattoo part of it.  :P  I also collect chickens, and my mom even gave me a stuffed chicken as a "get well soon" present after my wisdom teeth surgery this year.  My WWII collection is tiny and I've stopped collecting.  It's mostly books, but I have random items like a WWII Allies collector's plate, Nazi Germany Coins, and a (most likely a replica) Nazi Officer's hat I got cheap at a rummage sale.  (An ex-bf asked me if I was a white supremacist when I showed him it.  THAT relationship didn't last long lol.)

Offline Tiggums6

• Valkyrie of the Victory
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2012, 01:41:44 PM »
when I get home I'll do a special pic of Paws, my angora rabbit that ran away and we found him 9 years later. I have a special box for him :) Bear in mind, I won't be home for another 6 weeks sorry
Remember kids....don't drink and ebay...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal