Pony Talk > Off Topic

Six Years Ago I Met My Husband

(1/5) > >>

Koudoawaia:
Not only is today Easter but today is also six years since I met the man who would be my husband. We both went to a furry meet at Newport on the Levee and were introduced by a mutual friend in front of the big swordfish statue in front of a seafood restaurant there. He saw that I had my sketchbook out and loved my drawings and wanted to see more so we walked over to a nearby bench so I could show him more. As the day wore on, we didn't exactly stay by each others' sides, but he came to keep me company outside the Cold Stone where I was standing by myself while everyone else got ice cream.  After that I believed we hung out together a bit more and not long after that is when we discovered how close we lived to each other. He even worked five minutes away from where I lived which was just awesome because both of us were incredibly lonely in the area and my local friend up to that point was moving very soon. When it was time to go home, I had a choice to go with him and a few other guys to see V for Vendetta or have my friend Jouster take me home. I chose the later cuz I wasn't sure I wanted to see V. I remember us looking back at each other as we went our separate ways though. That night, I was chatting with the friend who had introduced us that day and thanks to him, I was able to get my husband's AIM screenname since I had completely forgotten to exchange any sort of contact info with him that day. So we chatted awhile and that turned into talking on the phone well into the wee hours of the morning. I was with someone else still at the time so I thought I had just found a wonderful new friend to hang out with. I had no idea I'd be married to this man six years later and I am so very glad I am.

Buddafly:
aww... what a sweet story!!  happy anniversary! 

Eviecorn:
Awwww!  I know so many people who found love at fur meets.  Happy anniversary of meeting!

Koudoawaia:
Thank you very much^^ You do, Eviecorn? That's awesome.

BeefyDia:
Incredibly sweet! And that means you guys have an interest in common, that's great :3 Happy Anniversary~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version