collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2016 Disney Swap: All shipped! Waiting on boxes!  (Read 39051 times)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: 2016 Disney Swap: Sign-Ups!
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2016, 06:50:07 AM »
Good luck with your swap!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2016, 06:09:59 PM »
@Phynix
You can! But if you remove anything after everyone has received their partner, you still might end up with an item from the original list (if that makes sense)!

And thanks, kaoskat! :)

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2016, 08:05:24 PM »
Going to fill out my application when I wake up, been achey and sneezey! I already have so many ideas for this swap! Especially since my stores started carrying tsum tsum items!

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2016, 12:42:14 AM »
Here is my info  :)

1. Favorite Disney movies?
Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King
Alice in Wonderland

2. Favorite Disney characters?
I love almost everything Disney! I guess my favourites are Winnie the Pooh and friends. Minnie and Mickey. Donald Duck. Aristocats, Snow White and the seven dwarfs. Thumper. My son loves Peter Pan characters and finding Nemo

3. Are there any Disney movies/characters you dislike?
I'm not keen on the marvel characters

4. Any particular merchandise type you prefer (plushies, figures, pins, etc.)?
I like things you can use. Eg. Disney themed ~
Stickers
Stationary items such as pens, post its, note pads
Xmas Tree ornaments
Keychains
Bags
Kitchen stuff
Things you can wear, socks, scarfs, jewellery
Pins
I have a few plushies but prefer smaller ones
I like Tsum tsums also but again the smaller ones - so far I have Winnie the Pooh, Donald Duck, Peter Pan and Smee

4. Any particular merchandise type you'd rather not receive?
No figures please we have loads or dolls!

5. Do you have a wishlist?
Not that I can think of right now but I will add any items here if they come to mind!

6. What would you like as extras?
Stickers, candy, stationary items, washi tape ~ anything goes really!

7. What is your favorite type of candy?
Chocolate - I like milk chocolate. Chocolate with caramel, marshmallow, nuts all good!
Sweets - I like gummy sweets. I love laffy taffy.
Chips - I love Cheetos, cheese and the jalepeno and cheese flavour.

8. Any candies you specifically don't like? Allergies?
I don't like coconut, marzipan, Turkish delight, peanut butter
I don't like black liquorice
No allergies

Questions from the group:
Question for you guys? Would you appreciate hand made, especially for you ...items in your box?
Yes I love handmade items

I have a friend that will be going to Disney World soon. She is being nice enough to pick up a couple of things for me. Are there any Disney World attractions/rides etc. you enjoy and might want something from?
I love Splash Mountain. I also love any stationary items that come from the disney parks such as pens, magnetic notepads!

Partner how do you feel about a themed box? (I.e. All items from the same movie/character/etc).
Yes I would be happy with that, whatever you think is best partner

Would you prefer several smaller items or a couple larger / more expensive ones?
Whatever my partner thinks is best

What are your favorite colors? (That can be helpful when deciding how to wrap gifts)
Pink and blue

Do you prefer your box decorated or plain?
Don't mind

Would you prefer a variety of different item types in your box or would you be happy if it was heavy on something (Tsum Tsums or figures, for example).
Either is fine

I have a piece of Disney merch from when I was a kid, it is in PERFECT condition. I was wondering is it tacky to send it as an extra to your partner if you think they will love it more then you do?
I think it's a nice thing to do!

Most of us have posted collection pictures, but I'm still worried that I might get something my partner already has. Could everyone either post some pictures and a list or at least a basic rundown of what kinds of things they already have?
I don't really have much of a collection as such, I just like Disney stuff!
What I do have is the following:
Tsum tsums - Smee, Peter Pan, Winnie and Donald
Pins - Animal Kingdom and a couple of Xmas ones
Plushies - Winnie, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, figaro, Sulley, Thumper, Grumpy
I also have a few Xmas tree ornaments but they are now packed away

If I find something that is much cheaper in used condition, do you mind if I get that? Or would you prefer all new things? I prefer newer items

Partner fiancé and I have extras of the Figaro and Marie plastic blind bag tsum tsums (the ones with the accessories). Any interest in one as an extra?
Yes please!

Partner is there anything you like off the Disney Store Japan website that the US online site or store doesn't carry?
Anything that fits in with my likes!

At this point, I have a few small extras/gifts for you. So you'll have more than one thing to open. But. I'm trying to decide whether to get you two big things that will take most the rest of the budget, OR I can buy you one of the big things and more smaller things. ???
If you think I will like the bigger items then go for it!

Are you in any other swaps? Are you using your list here for those?
I am participating in the Be My Valentine Swap but have listed other things besides Disney stuff that I like. I am also doing a private pony swap/ Valentine swap with ChipsteRJ

Is there anything you forgot to add to your list?
I managed to get the valentine Minnie Tsum Tsum but the Mickey one had sold out so if you could find one of those I would be happy

Would you care if 90% of your Extras goodies were  Disney items from  your wanted list?
No not at all!

Is there one brand of candy you like better than others?
From the US - Laffy Taffy

For extra purposes: Do you have a pony wishlist/what ponies are you looking for?
Yes want list is in my sig

What are your favorite ponies?
G1 Lickety Split
G3 Winter ponies

What other things do you collect/are you interested in?
I love Snoopy items

« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 02:23:43 AM by icecreamgirl »
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2016, 07:07:47 AM »
I want to join but shipping is a pain in the freakin ass from here >.<

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Phynix

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+56)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I am the Gypsy Tigress
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phynixcaskey.org
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2016, 08:39:31 AM »
no need to add to it!

I am supper excited.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2016, 09:16:48 AM »
I wish to join this.  It looks fun.  Sent my form in.

I have a question though what about Disney Studio Ghibli items?  Is it okay to have Totoro and characters from these films on wanted lists?  Just checking ahead of time.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 10:06:55 AM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2016, 10:03:50 AM »
1. Favorite Disney Movies?
The Little Mermaid, Frozen  Inside Out Finding Nemo. Cars (original)  The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Secret of the Wings, Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure.

2. Favorite Disney Movies?

Ariel, Elsa (top 2), Eric Anna, Joy, Lightning McQueen , Melody (Ariel’s daughter) Pooh, Nemo

The Nightmare Before Christmas The Black Cauldron  Cars 2, Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame Lilo and Stitch, A Bugs Life, The Incredibles. Tarzan   

I’m pretty much open to anything as longs as it’s not what’s described below

Please don’t send lotions, body splash, hand soap etc. I have very sensitive skin and can’t use most of those items.

[b. Do you have a wishlist?] [/b]

I have a few items I'm looking for but I'm sure I'd love anything my partner chooses.

Some things I'm looking for: 

Ariel Tsum Tsum

Funko Pop Frozen Fever Elsa and Anna, 

Funko Pop Live Action Cinderella

I have a few Disney pins but none of the recent ones. 

Anything my partner would like to send . I like puzzles, books (including children’s books) , stickers, etc... stuffed animals  I also like Phynix idea of something from where the person lives.

7. ]What is your favorite type of candy?

Chocolate,  regular SweetTarts (not gummy or chewy) Life Savers.

Sour candies, gummy worms, really hot candies, Pop rocks.  Also don’t send chocolate covered marshmallows items.

I am allergic to latex and rubber.

Questions from the group
Would you appreciate hand made, especially for you ...items in your box?

As an extra, yes.

I have a friend that will be going to Disney World soon. She is being nice enough to pick up a couple of things for me. Are there any Disney World attractions/rides etc. you enjoy and might want something from?

I've never gone to the Walt Disney World although I would like to. My favorite attractions/rides would be It's a Small World and Voyage of the Little Mermaid.

Partner how do you feel about a themed box? (I.e. All items from the same movie/character/etc).

I think a themed box would be fun. :)

Would you prefer several smaller items or a couple larger / more expensive ones?

I'd probably prefer more  smaller things versus one or two big items, but if you find something large that you think I'll absolutely love, I'd be okay with that.  :)

What are your favorite colors? (That can be helpful when deciding how to wrap gifts)

Pink and purple.  I prefer light colors over dark.

I'd rather have a plain shipping box because the mailman usually leaves packages outside if no one is home and I'd be really upset if some took my box.

Would you prefer a variety of different item types in your box or would you be happy if it was heavy on something (Tsum Tsums or figures, for example).
  I'd like a variety of items. But if you've found a whole collection of something I'd love. I'd probably like that too.

Most of us have posted collection pictures, but I'm still worried that I might get something my partner already has. Could everyone either post some pictures and a list or at least a basic rundown of what kinds of things they already have?

This has a lot of items  in my collection, but not everything.   :)   

If I find something that is much cheaper in used condition, do you mind if I get that? Or would you prefer all new things?

As long as it looks nice, used would be fine. :)

question: I have a piece of Disney merch from when I was a kid, it is in PERFECT condition. I was wondering is it tacky to send it as an extra to your partner if you think they will love it more then you do?

I wouldn't think that was tacky at all.

Partner fiancé and I have extras of the Figaro and Marie plastic blind bag tsum tsums (the ones with the accessories). Any interest in one as an extra?

Figaro and Marie aren't my favorites I'd be interested in ones of my favorite characters if you have extra.

Partner is there anything you like off the Disney Store Japan website that the US online site or store doesn't carry?

I can't read Japanese at all so even though I tried to look at Disney Store Japan it was hard for me to navigate the website. I heard Japan gets a lot of Ariel/Little Mermaid items that you can't get outside of Japan.  I'd love one of those or anything thing else my partner chooses for me.

At this point, I have a few small extras/gifts for you. So you'll have more than one thing to open. But. I'm trying to decide whether to get you two big things that will take most the rest of the budget, OR I can buy you one of the big things and more smaller things. ???

This one is a little hard to answer. I'd like more things to open but if you've found something you're sure I'll love I wouldn't want to tell you to try to find something else. I'd say use your best judgement.

How many of you are in multiple swaps?  D youo use the same wanted list for all of them when it comes to anything non pony?

This is the only swap I'm in right now.

I forgot to mention Disney Pins. I have a very small collection of Disney pins from 12 Months of Magic and the Musical Moments collection. I bought them all at a Disney Store so they must  be from around 2002 or so

Would you care if 90% of your Extras goodies were  Disney items from  your wanted list?

I'd be thrilled to have extra Disney items from my wish list.   :)

I like Hershey's Resse's,  Dove chocolate, etc...   

For extra purposes: Do you have a pony wishlist/what ponies are you looking for?

My wish list on the TP.  http://www.mlptp.net/index.php?threads/ponyfans-wish-list.56033/#post-786066

G1 ponies.  :) My favorite is Twilight the unicorn. I also like Baby Moondancer but really I probably have a lot of favorites.  :)

I collect Barbie/Disney dolls, Hallmark ornaments. I like vintage Strawberry Shortcake but I only have the vintage cartoons and the recent anniversary doll along with a two dolls from my childhood and few other things. I love Jem and the Holograms cartoon.

Partner what is your feeling on Christmas paper if it's Disney? Lol. I have lots of cute disney christmas paper. Otherwise it'll be a more plain or just patterned paper

I was thinking of using Disney paper if I can find something my partner likes. Disney Christmas paper is fine it it's not overly Christmassy.

Partner, I have Disney themed wrapping paper but it's not for one of the movies on your list. (I looked at getting appropriate paper but that seems unlikely.) Should I go ahead and use it, or would you prefer me to look at your favorite colors instead? I don't mind going either route.

I'd be okay with most Disney paper as long as it's not  from one of the movies on my don't like list. :)

Do you wear jewelry?

I usually wear earrings. The last time I got a cheap necklace from Hot Topic I had to get a sterling silver chain to but the pendant one because the chain that came with the necklace irritated my skin.  In my ears I usually wear gold earrings. I think my wrists are small. That being said I think the idea of making handmade jewelry is really nice and if you want to make me something I'd love it even if I wouldn't be able to wear it.

Partner I have some promotional stickers from Disney Movie club. Would you mind if I used some of them to decorate your gifts after wrapping them as long as the sticker didn't give away was inside?

I love stickers.  :lovey: :lovey: I wouldn't mind at all.

Partner do you mind if your gifts are all wrapped in the same Disney paper or would you want different kinds of paper?

I don't mind everything wrapped up the same.

Question: This awesome item I found for ya partner, the packaging would kill me on shipping can I take the figures out of the package and wrap them in bubblewrap? It would save me about $10 in shipping xD

I'm usually a MIB collector but I'll make an exception for these. :) Fee free to debox them.

Patner do you mind if I use an old box from a jewelry store to wrap one of your items in? I don't want you to be disappointed that it's not jewelry when you open it.

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:00:45 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2016, 01:45:24 PM »
 :cry: won't be able to join this time.
just got my first paycheck after the new insurance,and well. i have to be responsible.
i'll save up and hopefully if there is another disney swap in the summer i can join that one.
can't wait to see what everyone gets.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2016, 03:29:01 PM »
Yeeesssss! I am so excited! PMing you now, Sora! :D

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2016, 02:32:25 AM »
:heart::heart::heart::heart:
Princess Lala's Q&A
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

So many to name! Alice in Wonderland, Enchanted, Fox and the Hound, The Little Mermaid, Star Darlings, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Nightmare Before Xmas, Lilo and Stitch, Big Hero Six, Cinderella (cartoon and live action), Frozen, WITCH, Lion King, Aristocrats, Dalmations, Tangled, Bambii, Sofia the First, and Finding Nemo are my most favorites! I am also a big fan of Studio Ghibli films- Totoro and Pongo are my favorites!

Cinderella, Vixie, Elsa, Ariel, Briar Rose/Aurora, Libby Starling, Giselle, Dory, Sally, Jasmine, Alice, Angel, Zazu, Sophia, Totoro, Marie (white cat), Mushu, Rapunzel, Baymax, Ponyo, omg so many others to name... :blush: Of course like Mickey and Minnie mouse! I love the cute little matching outfits they wear on advertisements.

Hmmm I was never a huge fan of the Jungle Book and Im personally scared to see Zootopia. It's hard because it stars a fox- my favorite animal.....but also my LEAST favorite which is a sloth. Im terrified of sloths!

Tsum Tsums! I'm addicted to those darn little things! I have a bunch so make sure you checkout my collection below! ;) Stickers, stationary, mcdonalds toys, handmade goods, pins, anything else is also good with me! I'm easy to please!  **Also we're getting married at Disney World in a few years with a Cinderella theme, so anything to do with Disney or weddings would be adorable! I'M also totally fine with DVDs of movies I am missing, as long as they have the case! Anything from Disney ParKs or the Disney Store will work for me too.

I already have lots of dolls! I prefer my partner not to get me them as they are expensive and heavy= shipping cost. Stick to small things!

I will be adding collection photos soon!

Any Tsums Im missing!

WITCH books! Im trying to collect the series all over again! I've had lots of luck at Half Price Books, the books are $2 each. I own #1, #10, #12; Graphic Novel #4,#6,#7; Adventures: Heartbreak Island and When Lightning Strikes.

101 Dalmation Mcdonalds toys from my childhood, those adorable ornaments ones!

Finding Nemo Mcdonalds toys

Any kind of Zazu anything :heart:

Also anything Angel 624 or Marie :heart: :heart:

I don't know how cheap they are but I also love Star Darlings! I don't own any books!

Really anything from candy, stickers, valentines day stuff, or pens! It's just extras!

I go bonkers over sour gummy candy! Or gummy candy....anything fruity! xD

I cant stand cinnamon candy or white chocolate. As far as allergies make sure the first 10 ingredients arent egg whites! I have an egg allergy to the egg whites in hen eggs. It sucks!

*COLLECTION PICTURES*

UPDATED 1/15/16

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 02:16:47 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Disney Swap: Sign-Ups: 2 more days left!
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2016, 12:29:09 PM »
Updated the participants list, and added all wishlists/question answers so far! I'll definitely get mine up later today as well :D

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2016, 02:10:45 PM »

Favorite Disney Movies?

*** Alice in Wonderland and the Cheshire cat are my Favorite!!!!  I would be thrilled with a total Alice themed box!!***

Alice in Wonderland
My Neighbor Totoro
Rapunzel
Ponyo
The Secret World of Arriety
2014 Maleficent
Bambi
Aristocats
Jungle Book
Rescuers

Favorite Disney Characters?

Alice
Cheshire Cat
White Rabbit
Caterpiller
Marie the cat from Aristocats
Totoro and mini Totoros , Sprites
Rapunzel
Pascal
Bunny, Thumper, Flower and Bambi, owl
Chip and Dale

Are there any Disney Movies or Characters that you do not like?

Nightmare before Christmas, Frozen, Bugs Life, Fantasia, Mickey or Minnie things, Cars,  Star Wars, Marvel, Donald Duck and Family, Goofy, Pooh stuff,

Any particular merchandise type you prefer (plushies, figures, pins, etc.)?

I enjoy items I can use for more than just one thing.  I love totes, make up bags, pencil bags, tins, character shaped plush bags, socks, collectors pins, PVC Character sets,  drinking glasses (not plastic), coffee mugs (not plastic), t-shirts, Disney Feves, trinket boxes, charms, earrings, necklaces and jewelry (not plastic jewelry), kitchen stuff, paper/office goods (like journals, note cards, colorful pens, key chains, cell phone charms, miniatures, hair stuff, I like things with vivid color rather than a black and white graphic.  I don’t mind black as a base color, just love color with it.

Sizes for Shirts and stuff: I normally wear a small, but for the sake of making sure it fits lets go for Medium on any clothing items.  Size US 6 in clothes and US 6 foot.

Any particular merchandise type you’d rather not receive?

I am not interested in: plushies, bath stuff,  books, puzzles, bookmarks, figurines (unless they are Feves), snow globes, polly pocket style doll sets, vinylmation, stickers, kids plastic style jewelry, plastic cups (designs don’t hold up on these), ornaments, dolls, movies, music

Do you have a wishlist?

Not really but I will put a list of the PVC Complete sets I would enjoy having here.  You can get me whatever you think is super fun from any of my favorite films or characters.  I am open to anything that fits my interests.  The list below is just an idea and not a true wanted list. ;)

***wanted most

***tsum tsum Marie from Aristocats
tsum tsum Cheshire Cat, Alice, White Rabbit
tsum tsum Bambi, Thumper, Flower if they made her

PVC Licensed Disney
***Alice in Wonderland (version with white rabbit, Cheshire cat, Alice, Mad Hatter
***Rapunzel (set must have a Pascal)
Toy Story (version with Jessie)
Monsters University (version with Art) and then a pvc Boo character by herself
Aristocats (must have marie)
***Bambi (version with Flower, Thumper, owl and Bambi
***Disney Fairies Figure Set
Totoro figures if you could find it
***Cinderella Set (Version with the mice and Lucifer in it)
Chip and Dale
The Little Mermaid (version with Flounder and Sebastian)
***Sleeping Beauty (version with Maleficent and fairies)
Snow White and the & Dwarfs
Single Figures of Pinocchio, Figaro, J. Cricket,
Would so love some Alice In Wonderland Feves especially Alice, Cheshire cat and White Rabbit.
Would also love a Marie the Cat Feves or even Feves from The Little Mermaid.  Actually any of the movies I have listed as favorites I would love a few Feves in.  They have made so many cute Disney Feves. Squeeee

What would you like as extras?

I really like Japanese items kawaii style and just stuff from japan in general.  I really enjoy sweets related merchandise like anything with a cupcake, ice cream or dough nut theme. Kawaii items (Please No Hello Kitty and  Rilakkuma or Sanrio stuff).  I like seals, woodland critters, sloths, owls especially, pandas, and Dolphins.  I prefer things with lots of vivid color rather than natural or pastel.  My favorite colors are Aqua, Purple and Pink (vivid color), I love earrings, bracelets, necklaces in costume jewelry.  I am not a fan of hoops but love dangles.  Anything but copper is fine for jewelry.  I am very girlie.  I like bling, glitter, and all sorts of cute, whimsical stuff.  I like cell phone charms, charms in general.  I love paper products, blind bag toys (just not Carebear), hair elastics, colored lip gloss (no Dollar Store due to lead), roll on perfumes, and trinkets. I am a huge trinket person.  I don’t really like figurines unless they are a miniature.  I am not a fan of zodiac stuff/cultural religious items.

Candy: No candy/beverage or food products ( I can’t have these)

Allergies: mold, copper, cigarette smoke

Here are three pictures that include some of things I have in the Totoro/Ponyo Group, PVC Characters and Disney Pins.  Not very much. LOL

I forgot this photoframe:

Key Chains, Cell Charms and Coin Purses...cute box I use every day.

Little Mermaid Pin Set and one Cheshire Cat Pin

Additional information about me can be found by clicking on my Siggy Link below the image. ;)

Thread Questions

Handmade items? Yes
Favorite theme park ride? Its a Small World
Theme Box? Sure

I like to do several items in my swap boxes so I figure i would love the same.

What are you favorite colors? (That can be helpful when deciding how to wrap gifts)

Aqua purple

Plain just because, i dont save shipping boxes usually.

I am ok with  whatever my partner finds and wants to do.

I have a piece of Disney merch from when I was a kid, it is in PERFECT condition. I was wondering is it tacky to send it as an extra to your partner if you think they will love it more then you do?

As long as its something that is listed as a favorite movie or character for me I am game.

A basic rundown of what I have is actually all in my photos.  I love Disney stuff, but I have not been able to collect a lot of it due to my other massive collection efforts.  The only pins I have besides a Bambi couples pin are on my lanyard there in the photo.  I have no feves yet that are Disney, I have not many PVC character sets so, the photo shows what I have.  I am new to tsum tsums and the only one I have right now is Flounder.  I have no toys other than my Disney World Castle.  I have tons of Disney dolls though and that is why I asked they not be purchased.  I don't have licensed merchandise mugs either.  I have an art mug of Alice from England and that is it.  So, it would be difficult to pick up a duplicate for me.  I am actually in this swap to add to a collection I have seriously neglected for years. :blush:

If I find something that is much cheaper in used condition, do you mind if I get that? Or would you prefer all new things?

Used in near mint condition is fine for me. I really don't want anything that is stained, dirty, stinky, moldy, scratched or dented.  That leaves about everything but the kids bath water goo. ROFLOL :lol:

The tsum tsums are growing on me so I would say sure.

They have some cute Alice in wonderland hair ties.  Actually I love their stuff a lot.  They have a huge variety of jewelry but I have no idea the cost.  The Alice stuff is so so cute and the Aristocat Marie stuff is adorable.  They have the cutest Chip and Dale stuff. Wow  I loved everything I saw that is in the category of things I like. Wow why did you send me there? lol  Oh and their little bags and mini purses are so cute.  Now that is what I wish our US Disney Store was like.  I love everything Japan does though.

Yes, I really like Cinderella as a favorite movie as well as the mice to be my favorite characters.  So, I didn't really add much in the way of the mice to my wanted list but I love them and I like Lucifer too.  I discovered they made the mice in Tsum Tsums and they are so cute.  I also forgot to add that I am looking for the Walt Disney World 1970s Metal Lunch Kit that has Mickey, Cinderellas Castle and monorail, Donald and Pluto on the front; and the bear band on the back.  My best friend died 3 years ago and this was the lunch box she carried to school when we were young.  I want to get it to add to my collection just because I miss my friend so much.  I think the prices for this lunch box go all over the place and there isn't really a need to have it mint that is for sure.  It is something I can get myself, but I just have not done it yet.

Candy Brand you like more than others?  I can not have candy :(

Disney items as extras?  That is fine with me.

xtra purposes: Do you have a pony wishlist/what ponies are you looking for?

My pony wanted list is in my siggy

G1 mainsail

Strawberry  Shortcake pets i only have the parrot, calico critters, 80s barbies and clothes, lalaloopsy, metal lunch kits, glass beads, kiddles, kamar under 4 inch plushies, vintage doll clothes, G1 MLP,
pegasus, schleich,  american girl,  fairtail birds...i am looking for fluffy tummies.  I have one, but i have forgotten her name, charmkins animals  and boys, cabbage patch stuff. .just a lot i collect lol

How do you feel about Disney Christmas Wrapping Paper?

I am totally fine with this as I was going to use it too until I found an alternative.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 12:34:33 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2016, 02:42:23 PM »
I'm in! This is going to be an amazing swap!

I'm going to answer 1 and 2 together... though I will say that I love most of the cannon Disney films, as well as Studio Ghibli! I also like the Disney Fairies films, and some Pixar movies (though I'm not as huge a fan of Pixar films).
Okay, in order of favorites, movies and favorite characters from said movie. :D
A. The Lion King: Scar, Nala
B. Beauty and the Beast: Gaston, Belle (especially in her blue dress), Belle's books (Does that count? No?), Sultan the dog
C. The Little Mermaid: Ursula and Ariel, and weirdly also King Triton, especially when he's shocked or upset (because he's just too funny).
D. Sleeping Beauty: Maleficent! This is also my mom's favorite movie -- she likes the three good fairies. Oh, Prince Philip and the two kings (drinking buddies!) are pretty good, too. And I like Aurora's dress when it's blue.
E. Mulan: Mulan and her horse are my favorite characters, plus Shan Yu (sp?) is the most scary/awesome Disney villain.
F. Tangled: Mother Gothel and Rapunzel
Okay, the rest are just general favorites and not in order...
Lady and the Tramp: ALL the animals, but especially the scotty, Jock!
Oliver and Company: Same -- all animals but esp. the poodle, Georgette!
The Jungle Book: Shere Kahn
Atlantis: Kida
Bedknobs and Broomsticks: Jessica Fletcher! Wait, no, I don't remember the main character's name, I just love Angela Lansbury. :)
Aladdin: Jasmine and her tiger, Rajah.
The Sword and the Stone and The Great Mouse Detective are also favorites, but I don't know if I have a fave character... same with Howl's Moving Castle and most of the Studio Ghibli movies.
The Emperor's New Groove: Ysma! Kronk is also pretty great.
Kiki's Delivery Service: Kiki and her cat
My Neighbor Totoro: Totoro, of course!
Disney Fairies: Zarina, Faun, and Vidia
Bambi: Flower! I also like all of the deer. Oh, and all of the other animals!
Winnie the Pooh: Eeyore and Rabbit
Brave: Queen Elinor

Um, I'm not a huge fan of Micky and his gang, though Donald is okay sometimes. I do like Kingdom Hearts, though, and Donald and Goofy play a big role there. I don't particularly like the movies from Disney's two dry spells: first the WWII era movies like "Song of the South" (though I did like "The Three Caballeros" when I was little), then the early 2000s slump when they made "Meet the Robinsons", "Home on the Range", etc. (though I like Bolt!) Also not a fan of the Cars movies and spin-offs.

4a. Any particular merchandise type you prefer (plushies, figures, pins, etc.)? Plushies! Any toys are cool, home-made stuff is awesome! I want to collect dolls, but I don't have many of them yet. I also want to collect Tsum Tsums, but I only have one so far! How is that possible? Well, I found a few at Target and the only one they had that I really wanted was Sven from Frozen (I don't like the people as much as the animals, and the only other ones they had at the time were Elsa and Olaf). Oh, and I kinda like Disney Palace Pets but I don't have any yet -- I really like Mulan's panda. :) I also want some more Funko Pops -- I only own two currently: Loki and Odin from Thor. Oh, also, I would love any DVDs/Blu-Rays that are missing from my collection! I added some of the ones I need to my wishlist. Adding that I also don't have any Funko mystery minis and would love some of those, also I kinda want to get into Disney Infinity and even though I don't have any of the games yet I wouldn't mind receiving some of the figures.

4b. Any particular merchandise type you'd rather not receive? I can't think of anything...

5. Do you have a wishlist? I went a little crazy making an Amazon wishlist here: http://smile.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/2WRF9KRUV4OD5 Remember that these are only suggestions -- I would be happy with pretty much anything! See question 4a for more info about specific things I would like to have.

6. What would you like as extras? Um... I guess you can get creative? I like stationery stuff, stickers, etc. Ponies and pony merch are always good, of course! Chocolate would work, too!

7. What is your favorite type of candy? Chocolate. :) I like Cadbury and Lindt Truffles. Milk chocolate is my favorite, and I flavors I like include mint, caramel, white chocolate, cinnamon, etc.

8. Any candies you specifically don't like? Allergies? I don't usually eat hard candies and I'm allergic to artificial food coloring. Really, I'm allergic to a lot of things... but if you stick with chocolate I should be good. :) I would prefer not to get nuts or coconut in my chocolate. The one brand of chocolate I can't stand is Russell Stover (sp?). I am also allergic to bananas.

Collection Pictures! (More coming soon)

More pictures
I don't have very many toys, and definitely don't have many dolls! Here are a few pictures of my small collection.

I really love this large Merida doll and I do want some more higher quality dolls like her!

Further Questions
Would you prefer several smaller items or a couple larger / more expensive ones? I don't mind either way! I might prefer several small items just so I have more presents to open, but either is fine. ;)
What are your favorite colors? Green, blue, black, purple, grey
Do you prefer your box decorated or plain? You probably shouldn't decorate my box since I live in an apartment and there's a chance the box will get dropped off at my doorstep.
Would you prefer a variety of different item types in your box or would you be happy if it was heavy on something (Tsum Tsums or figures, for example). I definitely don't mind either way. :)
If I find something that is much cheaper in used condition, do you mind if I get that? Or would you prefer all new things? I don't mind if something is "used" as long as it is in very good condition. I do have allergies so it would be great if you could try to get stuff that hasn't been in a smoking household.
Would you appreciate hand made, especially for you, items in your box? Yes, I would love hand-made items.
Are there any Disney World attractions/rides etc. you enjoy and might want something from? I haven't been to Disney World in literally decades, so I don't even know what's still there or not! When I went my favorite park was Epcot, and I did like Figment the Dragon (is he still around?).
Partner how do you feel about a themed box? This would be fine! I might prefer more variety, but I'm sure my partner will find really great stuff either way.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2016, 03:05:00 PM »

Im so Excited for this!

My TOP favorites in order:
Lilo and Stitch
Treasure Planet
My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's Delivery Service
Lion King

Big Hero 6
Nightmare Before Christmas
Castle In the Sky
James and the Giant Peach
Spirited Away

(though I put them in order, I only put my MOST favorites on this list, so I would love items relevant to things on the bottom of the list just as much as I would items relevant to the top.)

(doing this in same order as above, a line for each movie)
-Stitch, Lilo, Plus all other experiments, Scrump(if they count?xD)
-Jim Hawkins<3, Morph, Captain Amelia, B.E.N.
-Totoro, Catbus, Sootsprites, (literally anyone tho)
-Kiki and Gigi
-Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumba, Rafiki, Zazu
-Hiro, Baymax, pretty much everyone lol
-zero, sally, jack, Lock, shock and barrel
-anyone related to castle in the sky, sky robots, and fox squirrels are my favorite.
-anyone from james and the giant peach
-noface, radish and duck spirits, Haku, kamaji

Not specifically, but Im not a big fan of princess/prince characters.

Love stickers and figurines(small toys) the most, handmade things would also be awesome, Crafting matereals would also be neat, like cotton fabrics, ribbon, buttons/cabochons, loose charms/beads. Art prints maybe? pins would be neat, small plushies(i dont have a lot of room for big big items) Even books would be super cool!

I dont have a good way to display things like keychains, and I dont have enough room for things like coffee mugs/glasses. I dont wear jewelry or wear makeup. Most wearable things might be a bad idea, like socks and sunglasses, hats etc. :c

No I dont have a big collection, so ill be happy with anything!

pokemon (gardevoir, gengar are my favorites, also love most grass, bug, dark types) Zombie things, how to train your dragon, sailor moon stuff (jupiter and saturn) Llama items, moths,

Anything fruity! fruit chews, salt water taffy, hard candies

No allergies, but Im not a fan of coconut flavors.

Questions From the Group

Would you appreciate hand made, especially for you ...items in your box?
ABSOLUTELY!

I would be in HEAVEN with a Ghibli or Stitch themed box xD

Probably smaller items, as my space is quite limited at the moment and bigger items may not fit.

Well my obsession for the last few years has been Light teal on white, its the color theme of my room.
I also like rainbows, and purple

I looove getting decorated mail!

I would prefer a variety :)

Ok My pictures are in the spoiler, I'm sorry they're so bad lol. My collection is also VERY tiny literally just a couple stitch items ^-^; but I'm adding the entire shelf since I guess it might help with extras?

Spoiler

Heh.. just a few little Stitch lol

Zombies and pokemon

HTTYD and more pokemon, I have tepig, froakie, and tyrunt plush as well but they live in my sons room lol

I don't mind at all! Most of my collection is stuff I find in second hand shops lol.

question: I have a piece of Disney merch from when I was a kid, it is in PERFECT condition. I was wondering is it tacky to send it as an extra to your partner if you think they will love it more than you do?
I think its fine! Just so long as its not something you'll regret and miss later! :c

At this point, I have a few small extras/gifts for you. So you'll have more than one thing to open. But. I'm trying to decide whether to get you two big things that will take most the rest of the budget, OR I can buy you one of the big things and more smaller things.
Im really not pick, whatever you think is best! ^-^

Are you in any other swaps? Are you using your list here for those?
Nope

I don't really have a list. >.< sorry!

Umm MORE disney stuff? You wont hear me complaining! xD GO FOR IT!

Not particularly, I do like pear flavor jelly bellys though

No, Im really not collecting ponies at the moment

Id prefer no pony merch, but I would say G1 Gusty, Applejack and bubbles would be my favorites

Its in my original questions, :p

Partner, I have Disney themed wrapping paper but it's not for one of the movies on your list. (I looked at getting appropriate paper but that seems unlikely.) Should I go ahead and use it, or would you prefer me to look at your favorite colors instead? I don't mind going either route.
Either sounds perfectly fine with me!

Partner what is your feeling on Christmas paper if it's Disney? Lol. I have lots of cute disney christmas paper. Otherwise it'll be a more plain or just patterned paper.
I don't mind Christmas paper (we may or may not still have our christmas tree up)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:47:54 PM by True »
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal