collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are these still in stores?  (Read 425 times)

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Are these still in stores?
« on: March 06, 2013, 12:17:32 PM »
Hello,

I'm wondering if the following sets are still in stores. If so, is there any way to check inventory that you know?

Here are the sets.

The MLP 3-pack figures
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Class of Cutie Marks 3-Pack (Apple Bloom, Diamond Dazzle Tiara & Applejack)
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Cloudsdale Set 3-Pack (Rainbow Dash, Gilda the Griffon & Wonder Bolts)
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Spa Pony 3-Pack (Lotus Blossom, Pinkie Pie & Zecora)
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wedding Set 3-Pack (Shining Armor, Princess Cadance & Twilight Sparkle)

Blind Bag Collections
My Little Pony Pinkie Pie & Friends Mini Collection "Pony Power" (I think was Walmart exclusive?? idk)
My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Friendship Celebration Collection (I think it was TRU??)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't want to pay shipping and stuff...

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Are these still in stores?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 12:54:50 PM »
I don't know about checking store inventory, but I can tell you about my personal finds.

Class of Cutie Marks set: Yes. I'm just beginning to find them in stores here.
Cloudsdale set: Getting harder to find, but still out there.
Spa Pony set: Yes. Along with Class of Cutie Marks and Famous Friends, they're just starting to show up here.
Wedding set: This one seems to be the most common of the first 3 sets. It's the only one my nearest TRU has.
Friendship Celebration Collection: I still see these at TRU, but I advise you to scoop one while you can.
Pinkie and Friends Collection: I don't think that one came to Canada. I've never seen one in stores, and it bugs me to no end. They're common on eBay, though.
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 01:02:36 PM »
I don't know about checking store inventory, but I can tell you about my personal finds.

Pinkie and Friends Collection: I don't think that one came to Canada. I've never seen one in stores, and it bugs me to no end. They're common on eBay, though.
Don't worry, you're not the only one  >_< These NEVER appeared at my Walmart, and I live in the U.S!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »
i havnt seen teh pinkie and firends collection in awhile.. we had aobut 20 of them.. in   near chriestmas time i was just AT  wallmart the other day  and i saw all the mini fig  packs. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline shimmer73083

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »
I know I literally just saw most of the MLP 3 pack sets at our local comic book store, Showcase Comics. I didn't see how much they were selling them for.

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 04:07:33 PM »
Thanks for the info guys. I've had trouble with the Pinkie collection also so maybe I'll get that one online. Maybe go figure hunting soon. Thanks!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 04:15:01 PM »
I think I've seen all of them regularly (especially the TRU set, they seem to move those out reeeeally slowly around here!), except for the Pinkie set. I know I got it when it first came out, but I can't remember seeing it recently. :( But all of the stores I've been to tend to have at least one kind of the mini-3pack; they just tend to have, say, 10 of the Apple Bloom sets, and none of the others. You may have to hunt around a bit to find the other ones!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 06:06:40 PM »
Unfortunately you may find the problem with checking them online at your local stores is that Hasbro and retailers consider the blind bag 3 packs as assortments. So while it may say things are in stock it may not tell you which packs in the assortment they have.

It looks like TRU still have a lot of the sets you listed in stock online so I hope you can track them down :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 09:44:05 PM »
I bought most of the sets a  couple of weeks ago on the Hasbro site :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal