collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi all! G2 fan from France. :)  (Read 1378 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Hi all! G2 fan from France. :)
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 12:47:32 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! It sounds like you have an awesome collection already :) I am sure you will be quick to track down some more G2s from around the forums. Have a good time here.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline The Little White Horse

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2014, 01:59:16 AM »
Welcome to the Arena! It sounds like you have an awesome collection already :) I am sure you will be quick to track down some more G2s from around the forums. Have a good time here.

Thanks so much. :) I'll try and post some pictures next week, so you'll be able to be the judge of that. ;) :D 
I truly hope to be able to track some down soon enough, the girls at home want some more friends to play with. :) They keep telling me so. ;)

Offline h1m3.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2014, 03:44:51 AM »
Welcome to the Arena.
50 ponies is already a big collection :3 so cool ;). I have couple g2 from my childhood ;) and g1 ponies too. Now I'm also making up the time and collecting more g1 ponies because I didn't have many when I was a kid. :P but 50 ponies is already a big collection :3 so cool ;).
I hope you enjoy the forum :)

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2014, 09:13:17 AM »
:newpony: Welcome to the Arena.  G2's are great, my daughter and I both love the babies, they did so many wonderful sets of them in G2.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2014, 02:59:52 PM »
Hello, The Little Whit Horse! Welcome to the arena!

That's great that you can collect G2's now! I've never actually seen one in person but hope to get some myself, Copper Glow is also a favorite of mine. I collect all gens, G2 is just the one that I sadly don't have any for yet. Enjoy the forums!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline The Little White Horse

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2014, 02:23:58 AM »
Welcome to the Arena.
50 ponies is already a big collection :3 so cool ;). I have couple g2 from my childhood ;) and g1 ponies too. Now I'm also making up the time and collecting more g1 ponies because I didn't have many when I was a kid. :P but 50 ponies is already a big collection :3 so cool ;).

Hello! :D

Which G2s do you have? :)

I'm the other way around, my Mum found a couple of G1s and a fairy tale bird at a car boot once and brought them back for me. At the time I had no idea they were MLPs, they are the only G1s I'll keep, if I ever get some in lots and bundles I put them up for trade.
So the 2 G1s who hold a special place in my heart are: Daddy Sweet Celebrations and Streaky. The fairy tale bird I own is Tiffany Tales. :)

I promise to post pictures of my army soon. ;)

Post Merge: December 10, 2014, 02:25:11 AM

:newpony: Welcome to the Arena.  G2's are great, my daughter and I both love the babies, they did so many wonderful sets of them in G2.

Hello! :)

I only have babies Dreamer and Drifter for the moment, but I'm hoping to acquire more soon. :D They're so sweet. ^^

Post Merge: December 10, 2014, 02:27:21 AM

Hello, The Little Whit Horse! Welcome to the arena!

That's great that you can collect G2's now! I've never actually seen one in person but hope to get some myself, Copper Glow is also a favorite of mine. I collect all gens, G2 is just the one that I sadly don't have any for yet. Enjoy the forums!

Hello! :)

Copper Glow is wonderful. :) I hope you're able to find some G2s soon. :)

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 02:27:21 AM by The Little White Horse »

Offline h1m3.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2014, 05:21:52 AM »
Welcome to the Arena.

Hello! :D

Which G2s do you have? :)

I'm the other way around, my Mum found a couple of G1s and a fairy tale bird at a car boot once and brought them back for me. At the time I had no idea they were MLPs, they are the only G1s I'll keep, if I ever get some in lots and bundles I put them up for trade.
So the 2 G1s who hold a special place in my heart are: Daddy Sweet Celebrations and Streaky. The fairy tale bird I own is Tiffany Tales. :)

I promise to post pictures of my army soon. ;)

I only have Morning Glory and Clever Lucky (I remember they were in the same set) and Dainty dove with that wedding chapel.. So not much :P but they are my dearly loved poneys <3. Then I have about g1 ponies from childhood maybe 10.. Melody is the dearest of them ;)

YAY pics ;)

lela

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2014, 03:23:07 PM »
Hello, welcome, g2, never seen up close, or much less with someone shops, and the generation that I have less sympathy, unfortunately, I know it, I are strangers, I collect basically g1 for the same reason that you collect g2, grew up with this generation, but as I already had a certain age when launched, around 12 years, so I got one, minty, but today, with 20, I'm Recovering lost time, but my biggest challenge and find them here in my country, because it them and an expensive nonsense, nor does it buy, damn Brazilian tax... Anyway, welcome and enjoy

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal