collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Flash Sentry has arrived! ;D  (Read 1165 times)

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Flash Sentry has arrived! ;D
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2013, 03:04:24 PM »
welcome back i remember you i think!!!!  were you ever part of the ponyville community?  pretty sure i remember a tuxedomask there who real name started with a j if im not mistaken
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2013, 03:35:31 PM »
Welcome back!

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 06:42:13 PM »
Welcome back!

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2013, 06:45:09 PM »
welcome back i remember you i think!!!!  were you ever part of the ponyville community?  pretty sure i remember a tuxedomask there who real name started with a j if im not mistaken

Yep, back when I was a mod there. That's where I met him, I do believe. Pre-arena! :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2013, 07:38:26 PM »
josh i think that was your name!  :P i knew i would remember it eventually lol. 

and SS yes my pre arena days as well!

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2013, 06:24:38 AM »
Welcome back. 
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Shining_Lyris

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2013, 08:06:09 AM »
Wow, that's quite a story! Welcome back!  :shake: I kind of like your old name. XD Your new one is pretty awesome too.  :hifive:

FlashSentry

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013, 08:49:42 AM »
Thanks for the very warm welcome ponies! :biggrin: It's nice to feel the love!

:hug:
josh i think that was your name!  :P i knew i would remember it eventually lol. 

and SS yes my pre arena days as well!

YES, Thaaaaaat's me! :lol: :yippee:
And I remember you too! Ding Ding Ding- give the lady a prize you remembered the correct name! :lol: ^.^ :green: :cheese: My real name is Josh. :)

Yep, back when I was a mod there. That's where I met him, I do believe. Pre-arena! :D

ah yes, who could forget Ponyville? Every time I hear the ponies mention it in the show I STILL flashback for a split second and think of the old Ponyville board.. Before the days of Equestria, Canterlot, and 'Bronies', there was Ponyville.. Lots of memories...

Wow, that's quite a story! Welcome back!  :shake: I kind of like your old name. XD Your new one is pretty awesome too.  :hifive:
hey thanks! :lol: :thumb: :beerchug: Yeah, I like the old name too. Too bad I can't have both. Tuxedo Mask is still my favorite ever. HUGE Sailor Moon fan here. There are a lot of similarities between Sailor Moon and My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic.. Fun Fact: I actually got to meet the voice artist who plays Darien/Tuxedo Mask last September when he came down here for an anime convention. Complete dream come true I never thought would happen. Vince Corazza- great guy!

Shining_Lyris

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2013, 12:15:03 PM »

hey thanks! :lol: :thumb: :beerchug: Yeah, I like the old name too. Too bad I can't have both. Tuxedo Mask is still my favorite ever. HUGE Sailor Moon fan here. There are a lot of similarities between Sailor Moon and My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic.. Fun Fact: I actually got to meet the voice artist who plays Darien/Tuxedo Mask last September when he came down here for an anime convention. Complete dream come true I never thought would happen. Vince Corazza- great guy!
[/quote]
AAhhhhhh  :shocked: you lucky....  :drunk: You could stick me in a jar right now, I'm so jelly... I've never managed to make it to any con... Did you get anything signed?  :newpony:

FlashSentry

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2013, 09:14:49 AM »
AAhhhhhh  :shocked: you lucky....  :drunk: You could stick me in a jar right now, I'm so jelly... I've never managed to make it to any con... Did you get anything signed?  :newpony:

:haha: lol
Haha, that was funny. Yes, I got a bunch of things signed. He was SUPER nice! I had him sign a couple things I bought at the convention and then I bought some of his 8x10 photos and he personally signed those too. It was great! :blush:  :biggrin:
IF the new Sailor Moon anime ever comes out & comes to America to be dubbed he wants to come back as Darien. SO here's hoping he gets to continue on as Tuxedo Mask! :satisfied: :bigups: :thumb:

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2013, 12:10:54 PM »
Hello and welcome to the Arena!!!

FlashSentry

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2013, 12:32:38 PM »
Hello and welcome to the Arena!!!

thanks! :-)

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2013, 01:54:11 PM »
hahah! i WIN!!!!! :P

Shining_Lyris

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »

:haha: lol
Haha, that was funny. Yes, I got a bunch of things signed. He was SUPER nice! I had him sign a couple things I bought at the convention and then I bought some of his 8x10 photos and he personally signed those too. It was great! :blush:  :biggrin:
IF the new Sailor Moon anime ever comes out & comes to America to be dubbed he wants to come back as Darien. SO here's hoping he gets to continue on as Tuxedo Mask! :satisfied: :bigups: :thumb:
I'm even more jelly now that I know you have all that awesome stuff! XD I guess I need a bigger jar. That would actually pretty awesome! I really loved his voice as a teenager... :blush: Maybe someday we'll see Sailor Moon on afternoon TV again.  :happy: (Here's hoping they find a decent Serena / Usagi....) :argh:
My sis says they're still advertising the new show in Japan, it's just been delayed. She also says Sailor Moon is still on TV everyday and her students talk about it and DBZ all the time. XD

FlashSentry

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2013, 03:46:29 PM »
I'm even more jelly now that I know you have all that awesome stuff! XD I guess I need a bigger jar. That would actually pretty awesome! I really loved his voice as a teenager... :blush: Maybe someday we'll see Sailor Moon on afternoon TV again.  :happy: (Here's hoping they find a decent Serena / Usagi....) :argh:
My sis says they're still advertising the new show in Japan, it's just been delayed. She also says Sailor Moon is still on TV everyday and her students talk about it and DBZ all the time. XD

Yeah I miss seeing Sailor Moon on tv. Can't wait for the new series to come out, whenever that happens.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal