collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189974 times)

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
I play the gameloft game for android. My ID is SprinkleCupcake if anyone wants to get gem hearts or leave treasure chests (and I will do the same for you)! I only have one friend on there :(

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I can only collect 1 heart at a time on the friends page and then all the notifications disappear, and I have to change tabs and back again... Very frustrating, especially since I get 50+ hearts a day.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
If I tap quickly enough, I find I can get two or three at a time before having to change tabs and back. YMMV.

Offline MintamenaPie

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sailorangei.livejournal.com/
I can only collect 1 heart at a time on the friends page and then all the notifications disappear, and I have to change tabs and back again... Very frustrating, especially since I get 50+ hearts a day.

Same.

I actually gave up on waiting for the update and used my hearts in the balloon pop. Got shards and gems. Was awesome. Saving up for the other Ponies. I got Joe! I kept...120ish just in case so I was good when the update finally hit!

Art by SpottedSlug and MustBeJewel.

Previously known as Steves_Minty.

flutterwry

Aaaaah shooot! Neverpie wrote that he won't update the savegame editor for iOS any more, as he would need an iPhone - and doesn't have nor plan on getting one.
The only workaround by a guy named legendbreaker2010 is currently this one, which kind of... stinks:

[...] For IOS users who have updated the game to 1.0.3 you have to delete the game and download v.1.0.2 from this link http://dl.ipcsuite.com/iphone/game/simulation/My_Little_Pony_v1.0.2.ipa then use ifunbox to install the game then do as said copy your GLUID and open the save as described in the post then stock up gems and any other thing you want , then update the game from the appstore since it's a free game you will have no problem updating it though it is cracked Notes : 1- Your saves for this game will be lost when you delete it so you have to start from scratch 2-I recommend jailbroken idevice but still it might work for non jailbroken devices tested on a jailbroken ipad 3 ios 6.1.3 and worked !"
So, those of you who haven't updated the game so far: get yourselves maximum gems and magic shards as long as you can!

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
woo i got the cheat thing to work!

after much farting aorund.

one question tho.

will the lunsa dream  save state edotor still work with the canterlot update?
i have not updated yet.  i want to know if the  save state editor will still work with the new content ?

Offline juliepinetree

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
I think I have figured out how to add people.  Be grateful if you guys could add me to: juliepinetree

flutterwry

will the lunsa dream  save state edotor still work with the canterlot update?
i have not updated yet.  i want to know if the  save state editor will still work with the new content ?
For Android: yes.
For iOS: no. That's why I wrote my last posting (the one with the shoot...).

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
lame... hmm better max out my stuff before i update then,

what are the max values?

flutterwry

Bits: 2,000,000,000 (senseless, however - once you have every shop you'll get enough bits...)
Gems: 5,000,000 (definitely max these out and don't waste them senselessly)
Hearts: 5,000,000 (maybe get a few, since the social tab is on drugs or something)
Shards: 999 of each (getting Magic shards makes sense...)

The values are listed in Luna's Dreamwalk, too.

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
ok thanks again ^^

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I re-downloaded this game the other day to give it another shot, after it randomly crashed on me a few months ago and decided to stop working. I could never get past the loading screen without it closing out on me, so I just deleted it and moved on.

They must have fixed some of the bugs I was experiencing before, because the game play is a lot smoother for me now (I'm using a Kindle Fire). My friends list is also finally working, where it wasn't before. I had a few hundred hearts waiting for me right off the bat upon starting up again, which was nice. :)

I've been going through this thread and trying to play catchup with everyone's GL user ID's, but I may have missed a few. My name is "RaritysBoutique" if anyone wants to add me.

onna-chan

Man I beat the previous game today, but Luna is NOT in my inventory! Does anyone know if you have to have her guard in order to obtain her?  -_-

flutterwry

No, the guard is not required.
One used to need the 6 harmony stones and the town hall.
But for whatever reason it seems like the programmers (accidentally?) deleted the final part of the story. And nobody knows why. :( That's super annoying, but I don't know any workaround. You'll have to contact their customer support (and be very, very patient).

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Man I beat the previous game today, but Luna is NOT in my inventory! Does anyone know if you have to have her guard in order to obtain her?  -_-
I know you have to have Celestia at least. I don't -think- you need the guard, though.

Bits: 2,000,000,000 (senseless, however - once you have every shop you'll get enough bits...)
Gems: 5,000,000 (definitely max these out and don't waste them senselessly)
Hearts: 5,000,000 (maybe get a few, since the social tab is on drugs or something)
Shards: 999 of each (getting Magic shards makes sense...)

The values are listed in Luna's Dreamwalk, too.
I tried to give myself a good amount (near max), but doing so caused the game to automatically crash everytime I tried to get past the loading screen :(

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal