collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189965 times)

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #600 on: December 03, 2012, 09:42:07 AM »
game is on android now, not sure if someone posted this but i found it for my kindle. as soon as i make a gameloft ID ill post it.

Milky

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #601 on: December 03, 2012, 12:48:42 PM »
I'm pinklegopony :)

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 03, 2012, 01:50:22 PM »
I see there are a lot of questions that have come up about time traveling. I have gotten really good at so I will try to give a couple of pointers on how it works.
1. Time traveling has to be done to future dates one day at a time. So basically go into your device and change the date to the next day, if you start tonight change the date to 12/03. Then launch the game and collect the daily bonus and then close the game. Rinse and repeat. Make sure when you get to the next month you change the day first and then the month. If you change the month first then you run the risk of the daily bonus going away.
2. If the daily bonus is not working it is most likely because you didn't change the date the correct way; change the day first and then the month and then if applicable the year. If your daily bonus is not working and you remember what month and year you were in change your device to the 1st in that month. Launch the game and then close it. Keeping doing this until the daily bonus comes back. It should usually be the 29th, 30th or 31st of the month.
If you don't remember the month that you were in then just play the game at normal time for 5 days and the daily bonus should come back. And then you can go back to time traveling again.

I hope these tips help. I am not playing the game too much right now since I have everything unlocked but if anypony has any question post them up here and I will try to answer them.

I've been playing in real time for about 2 weeks and my daily bonus has yet to come back, so I don't think the 5 day trick is exactly the answer. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 03, 2012, 09:32:31 PM »
Well, it was fun while it lasted. I have no desire to mess with time traveling, but I have 25 gems, and have to buy sweetie belle.. That's happening NO time soon. So looks like I am done with the game :) Hope you guys enjoy playing it. Maybe if they ever make gems easier to get in game, Ill pick it up again.

I felt the same way and that's what made me put the game down for a good long while.  Really cute game, but not cute enough to put all the time and effort of time travelling and hacking into.

At least I managed to get Time Turner before my hiatus. :P

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

shadowcat03

« Reply #604 on: December 03, 2012, 09:54:47 PM »
My game loft name is shadowcat03. I could really use some help... I need hearts! >_<

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 03, 2012, 10:30:06 PM »
Could someone tell me how to sign up? I tried every user name possible but it won't let me. I asked earlier but everyone ignored my post..... :(
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Bread

« Reply #606 on: December 03, 2012, 10:41:06 PM »
Could someone tell me how to sign up? I tried every user name possible but it won't let me. I asked earlier but everyone ignored my post..... :(

The sign-up window sometimes won't tell you when you've picked an available username (I tried 2 available usernames, only to be told upon entering the second that the first was accepted)

Also, whenever they deny you a username, the terms and conditions box becomes unchecked. Be sure to recheck it whenever this happens.

It also may be possible that their servers are down or too laggy. You might have a better connection if you try to do this at a time when people aren't usually on (such as late at night, early in the morning, or in the middle of the day on weekdays).

Offline DoctorMowinckel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • A good companion in a weird sort of way.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.edwardrmowinckel.com
« Reply #607 on: December 03, 2012, 10:48:18 PM »
I dunno if this has been linked yet, but it shows the buildings, their cost, and how many bits you get from them; http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_(mobile_game)#List_of_buildings

Handy.

I have a blag about ponies.

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 03, 2012, 10:50:40 PM »

The sign-up window sometimes won't tell you when you've picked an available username (I tried 2 available usernames, only to be told upon entering the second that the first was accepted)

Also, whenever they deny you a username, the terms and conditions box becomes unchecked. Be sure to recheck it whenever this happens.

It also may be possible that their servers are down or too laggy. You might have a better connection if you try to do this at a time when people aren't usually on (such as late at night, early in the morning, or in the middle of the day on weekdays).

It says that the usernames are either taken or the user Ames have to be 8-17 characters long.. It's very frustrating
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 04, 2012, 09:34:51 AM »
I can't get the daily bonuses to come back:(.  I was able to buy Rarity, but I need Rainbow Dash.

Boo.  I'm really bummed.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Tilas

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Shilo.ca
« Reply #610 on: December 04, 2012, 09:49:00 AM »
Ugh, I've grown tired of it now, my only quest is Rarity, which I am NOT wasting $10 on, and when I left it alone for a day, my ponyville is overrun with para sprites and rocks that will cost in the MILLIONS of bits to erase. Just..... now worth it when it takes an entire day to raise up enough money to remove ONE ROCK, which, by then, 4 others have spawned...

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 04, 2012, 09:54:12 AM »
I'm right with you, Tilas. I actually restarted my game on the Android phone.

New ID is skyrocketneko

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

DirePony

« Reply #612 on: December 04, 2012, 05:35:18 PM »
That is interesting about the daily bonuses not coming back. I have tested it twice on my iPhone and after 5 days the daily bonus came back after time traveling. There must be another piece to it. I will look into it a little further and will post if I come up with anything else.

Offline DoctorMowinckel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • A good companion in a weird sort of way.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.edwardrmowinckel.com
« Reply #613 on: December 04, 2012, 09:23:47 PM »
Ugh, I've grown tired of it now, my only quest is Rarity, which I am NOT wasting $10 on, and when I left it alone for a day, my ponyville is overrun with para sprites and rocks that will cost in the MILLIONS of bits to erase. Just..... now worth it when it takes an entire day to raise up enough money to remove ONE ROCK, which, by then, 4 others have spawned...

Seriously? Rocks respawn? That's shady.

I have a blag about ponies.

Offline Tilas

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Shilo.ca
« Reply #614 on: December 04, 2012, 09:34:32 PM »

Seriously? Rocks respawn? That's shady.

Rocks, Trees, Parasprites, anything you have to clear returns- REALLY FAST. Whats worse, is more often then not it's the HUGE boulders that are 16,000 EACH to clear!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal