collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Fashion Styles  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
G4 Fashion Styles
« on: March 17, 2012, 02:18:47 AM »
Fashion Style Ponies, my latest obsession...
Unfortunately the only ones I've been able to find in Australia are Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.
So I was wondering how much it would cost for a kind arena member to maybe buy and post some to me... I don't know if I would be able to suffer the shipping costs though because I want to keep them MIB... I may have to just stalk the stores until they get them in.  :huh:

Anyways, I'm looking for Applejack, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and the Princess Celestia and Luna pack (does she come white in this or pink, I'm cool with pink)... and chuck a Bumblesweet blind bag in there too, lol!  :P

Or if anyone has any info on where they are available right now in Australia, Brisbane. I'd greatly appreciate that!  :biggrin:

I was at Westfield Garden City today, stores I checked: Kmart, Big W, TRU (which btw had a small stack of blindbags, drove me mental because I couldn't remember the numbers to check which ponies were inside! >_< )... a very frustrating hunt but I at least got RD and PP!

Thanks  :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 02:20:43 AM by T.L.Squiggle »
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: G4 Fashion Styles
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 03:22:48 AM »
:heart:  the Fashion Styles too!

I am afraid the Luna and Celestia pack will cost a small fortune to ship.  It's a rather large box.  But the Celestia is pink in it.  The white one is only known to be a prototype at this point.

Also I know Applejack is quite hard to find unless you look on ebay.  And her price is quite high right now.  I was happy to snag one for $23 on Taoboa.

Good Luck on your search!!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 12:47:42 PM »
I have fluttershy!!!!

sweetsong100

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 07:41:38 PM »
I did a little research on shipping from the US, and I got some quotes from the P.O from like $60!! I don't know, it might be cheaper other ways. I also looked online, and Hasbro has an australia store (online if you can use a credit card), but they say they're sold at stores such as Coles, ToyWorld, MYER, and Kmart...you mention TRU and Big W.

I hope I helped a little! I really wish I could help, but I highly doubt you would want to pay ridiculous shipping costs!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 11:41:17 PM »
For the life of me I can't find any way to purchase ponies off the AU hasbro store, they just have a list of stores I can buy them from... which I know from experience don't actually stock them.
But thanks for mentioning Myer, I didn't even think of that! It looks like I'll just have to hit Carindale and Garden City and hope for some luck... or else suffer the huge shipping cost, lol.

Thanks for the info everyone :)
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline purplekittywuman

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 05:16:29 AM »
I've been to Carindale recently, and they haven't restocked in ages. DJ's, Myer, Big W, Target....some things are new, but not Fashion Styles.
If I spot anyting in Brisbane, I will let you know. An extra set of eyes will help!
Also, it's nice to see another Brisbane pony here :)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 05:26:27 AM »
I've tried emailing the stores and am currently chasing some possible ponies at Myer, but I don't have much hope. Trying to communicate specifics is a little funny with someone who's not a fan.
Thanks for the help, hunting ponies in Australia often calls for collaborative effort :)
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 05:49:10 AM »
Or if anyone has any info on where they are available right now in Australia, Brisbane. I'd greatly appreciate that!  :biggrin:

I was at Westfield Garden City today, stores I checked: Kmart, Big W, TRU (which btw had a small stack of blindbags, drove me mental because I couldn't remember the numbers to check which ponies were inside! >_< )... a very frustrating hunt but I at least got RD and PP!

I spotted Twilight Sparkles in December and my mum spotted Fluttershy around that time, but it seems after that inital stock they've just flooded the market with RD and PP case assortments. I think shops will wait until all those are sold before restocking the earlier ones though, it has happened with the AJ and Rarity case assortment before  :)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 05:54:49 AM »
*drops to knees* Noooooooooo!
If only they'd just release them all together
Thanks for the tip :)
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 08:08:01 AM »
They're re-releasing all the ones you need, plus Luna and Celestia, separately this time around- this will be in the fall. I have a good feeling that the new FS Celestia release will be white!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 01:46:53 PM »
Ooh a time estimate, thanks! I really hope I can get them all and that the re-released isn't delayed down here, I hope to get them all this year but I'm so impatient lol
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline mshesha

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 10:31:35 AM »
I have FS Rarity I was going to return to the store. I don't know about the shipping cost though.

I may also get Twi from Target.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:02:32 AM by mshesha »

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 02:56:27 PM »
Yeah, shipping is to australia is usually $15 to $25 and that's the cheapest but certainly not the safest option.
I'm just gonna stalk my stores and hope they restock eventually, I've got a little bit of positive email responses from some stores but others have been most unhelpful.
So it may take me all year (oh man I am so impatient!) but I'll try it this way... and if that doesn't work I'll come back to the forums begging again but wanting them MIB is making it extra difficult.

That's for the offer mshesha :)
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 10:45:43 PM »
They're re-releasing all the ones you need, plus Luna and Celestia, separately this time around- this will be in the fall. I have a good feeling that the new FS Celestia release will be white!

I'm excited for the re-release but does anyone have any speculative thoughts on whether they will come with the same accessories or wedding themed ones? I dread the thought of wedding theme because that means I'll have to buy them all like that if they're cute enough... AND then try and hunt them down in their usual stuff... I REALLY love Rarity's saddle but the rest of them are kinda meh to me, but I can't stand the thought of an incomplete set :P lol
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 11:05:15 PM »
Fashion Style Ponies, my latest obsession...
Unfortunately the only ones I've been able to find in Australia are Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.
So I was wondering how much it would cost for a kind arena member to maybe buy and post some to me... I don't know if I would be able to suffer the shipping costs though because I want to keep them MIB... I may have to just stalk the stores until they get them in.  :huh:

Anyways, I'm looking for Applejack, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and the Princess Celestia and Luna pack (does she come white in this or pink, I'm cool with pink)... and chuck a Bumblesweet blind bag in there too, lol!  :P

hey! what is this tru store at garden city and how much were they charging for blindbags?!

Post Merge: March 22, 2012, 11:07:57 PM

I've been to Carindale recently, and they haven't restocked in ages. DJ's, Myer, Big W, Target....some things are new, but not Fashion Styles.
If I spot anyting in Brisbane, I will let you know. An extra set of eyes will help!
Also, it's nice to see another Brisbane pony here :)
that makes me the third brissy pony here, we should do coffee some time and hunt together xD
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 11:07:57 PM by bagheera86 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal