collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: In need of ONE Petite Parade Pony & a few variations, have RARE trades available  (Read 606 times)

Offline jillrose

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Hi everyone! I know I am a rather quiet member for the most part, but I have some Petite Ponies up for trade in exchange for some Petites on my wishlist.

First, here is my Petite WANTED list:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is the "Sun Petite" from the Petite Pony Parade set.  She is the only one I need to complete my set.  Credit for these images goes to Ponyland Press; I hope it is okay that I am linking to images from this site!

Second is Puddles, standing variation, from Happy Hearts Cottage:

Tabby, plastic tail variation, from Happy Hoof Market:

Misty, plastic tail variation, from Mane Delights Beauty Shoppe:

Floater, plastic tail variation, from Twinkle Treats Ice Cream Shoppe:

(Credit to Dream Valley for this image...sorry that Floater is so small here)

And finally, the real-hair variations of Whirly and Topper from the Prancing Pretty Carousel:

Okaaaay so pardon my ineptitude here, but how do I upload a photo of the Petites that I have for trade?  I can only find the option to link to a web image! Help! I really do have some nice ones available - several Bright Sights, a Twinkle, a Glowing Magic, and a few more common Petites.

*UPDATE* Okay hopefully this works, just click to see the pics, sorry I cannot get the image to show directly:
https://www.bramson.us/docdepot/published/DD/2.0/folder_link.php?sl=f2d255b5913b2ef8010d9fc7cc441a59&DB_KEY=QkZN

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 04:38:45 PM by jillrose »

HeartLumi

• Trade Count: (0)
Okaaaay so pardon my ineptitude here, but how do I upload a photo of the Petites that I have for trade?  I can only find the option to link to a web image! Help! I really do have some nice ones available - several Bright Sights, a Twinkle, a Glowing Magic, and a few more common Petites.

From what I knoe you have to upload them to something like photobucket, then you can link it and it will appear.

Offline jillrose

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Ohhh ok, thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal