collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for G1 baits and accessories in Australia (will buy in bulk)  (Read 1412 times)

Offline sharnofshade

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
I'm looking to buy G1 baits with bad hair and damaged eyes and/or symbols. Ink markings (like names written in permanent marker) are fine too.

It's very important to me that the pony itself has no damage, though - no chewed or cut baits, please!

I am happy to buy a bulk lot, but I am also happy to buy individual ponies or small groups. I would prefer it if all the ponies in the lot are in a different pose.

I would prefer smaller ponies (teeny tiny ponies, newborn ponies, fancy mermaid ponies, baby sea ponies are all especially sought-after), but I'm also interested in regular baby and adult ponies.

I am also looking for various G1 accessories: baby sea pony floats (any), Princess dragons (any) or bushwoolies (any), Princess wands and hats (any), playset pets (any cats or ducks). These do not need to be bait, but I prefer played-in condition or display condition, rather than mint condition.

I would like to buy from within Australia to keep shipping to a minimum, but I will consider purchasing from other countries with cheap shipping to Australia, such as Japan.

I have lots of positive feedback on DenOfAngels and eBay under this username.

If you send me a PM listing what you have for sale and what prices you are asking, I will be able to reply back quickly and pay as soon as we have agreed on a deal. I can pay by Paypal or bank transfer, whichever you prefer.

Please PM me if you have any G1 baits for sale! Thank you <3
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 09:24:23 AM by sharnofshade »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Do you have this playset, with these accessories? Are you interested in selling them?
I'm interested in buying! Check my wanted thread :lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal