Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Large LPS Sale New Lot Added Vintage Pets Added

(1/6) > >>

kakenterprise:
Taking offers!! 
Feel Free to send offers about individual pets or pick out any group of pets and send me an offer.

New pets for sale http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/blueeyedangle/Pet_Shop_Sale/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(sold tan monkey)

(sold Puppy)

(black cat sold)

Orange Beagle Dog

Sold orange cat with collar , small birds, purple bunny
I have close up pictures of some pets here
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/blueeyedangle/Pet_Shop_Sale/

close up's of pets

(Sold two tags, 1 mail order monkey,1 mail order bunny, 1 mail order husky )
I have an assortment of play sets extras if anyone is interested

Besides these I have a large collection of vintage pet shops, that I also need help with pricing with.
I've photographed all the older sets but I'd like to start with what I have pictured.

Thanks in advance!_!

xdartfrogx:
Id be interested in the frogs, geckos and those 2 green bugs! And the vintage pet shops I am really interested in!

teresat:
You do have some good pets in there. I've seen big lots and individual sales. One more way to do it is to group by type of pet like all frogs together, all dogs, etc. So they are in lots but not too big and you may get better returns for them.

kakenterprise:

--- Quote from: xdartfrogx on August 04, 2012, 10:42:05 AM ---Id be interested in the frogs, geckos and those 2 green bugs! And the vintage pet shops I am really interested in!

--- End quote ---

I added a link for a better close of all of the pets.  I'd love to sell them feel free to pm me an offer.
I've got great feedback on eBay and the trading post.

I've got 50% of my vintage pet shops photographed when I finish up the rest I'll let you know.

Post Merge: August 05, 2012, 06:56:16 AM

--- Quote from: teresat on August 04, 2012, 03:31:17 PM ---You do have some good pets in there. I've seen big lots and individual sales. One more way to do it is to group by type of pet like all frogs together, all dogs, etc. So they are in lots but not too big and you may get better returns for them.

--- End quote ---

I looked into big lots but they seem to very with how well they do.  I didn't think to do small groups, I really love that idea.  It sounds like something I can manage, thanks a bunch for the help.

If anyone want to pick through them here first I'd be willing to do that and what ever is left over I'll put into groups.
I'll update with older pet's when I get a chance.

kakenterprise:
New pets added

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version