collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wanted - Fair/Comic con Pony - At Market (not cost)Price - Foun  (Read 624 times)

Offline StarFaerie

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Are you going to the fair with the pony in your package but don't want the fair pony? Want to make a bit of profit on it? Willing to send Priority Mail to Australia?

Well, I'm your gal!

I will pay eBay price (say presale price at the time of the fair?) plus priority shipping to Australia for a Fair/Comic con pony. I am not trying to get you to sell it for cost price, I am willing to pay what the market sets, I just prefer to buy from the Arena rather than take my chances on a Presale.

I would like it sent Priority as it has tracking and is signed for so we can be sure it won't get lost.

Thanks for anyone who can help me with this.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:56:04 PM by StarFaerie »
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a woman in possession of disposable income, must be in want of a pony.

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted - Fair/Comic con Pony - At Market (not cost)Price
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 06:48:32 AM »
Are you willing to pay international shipping, or are you just looking for Australian shippers?

Offline StarFaerie

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 02:51:10 PM »
Are you willing to pay international shipping, or are you just looking for Australian shippers?

Yes absolutely I'm willing to pay for international shipping. Can you help me in my quest? :)
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a woman in possession of disposable income, must be in want of a pony.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 03:09:21 PM »
You might want to hold off a few days, the price keeps falling and falling as the pre-sales are not selling.

Offline StarFaerie

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 03:21:26 PM »
Thanks Galacticatt. That's why I said market price but I guess I'll pull out the pricing guide. I do expect it to settle at around $100.

Offline StarFaerie

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 08:13:20 PM »
Bump. Surely someone wants to make a profit on this pony, before I go to eBay and buy a presale. I would prefer someone here makes the profit than an eBay scalper.

If the fair pony ends up being some other pony, I'd be happy for the seller to back out or renegotiate.

Post Merge: June 09, 2013, 03:55:30 PM

Found :) Thanks so much.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:55:30 PM by StarFaerie »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal